KPN Mail IMAP Settings
BitRecover Support Team | May 5th, 2020 | Email Settings
Are you looking to setup KPN Mail account in any Email programs using IMAP Settings?
In this Blog you will get all the details about “How to setup KPN Mail IMAP Settings” required to Configure an KPN email account in any other Email Clients Like Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail or Mobile Devices Like Android, iPhone etc.
Important Email Settings for KPN Mail
|Email Settings||Port Number|
KPN IMAP Incoming mail server:
993, requires SSL (Copy)
143, non-secure (Copy)
KPN POP3 Incoming mail server:
995, requires SSL (Copy)
110, non-secure (Copy)
KPN SMTP Outgoing mail server:
587, requires SSL (Copy)
465, non-secure (Copy)
How to Create KPN Mail App Password?
You need to disable 2 Factor authentication in your One.com account. If it is enable you can create an app password and use the same app password to Login into the Software.
- Log in to your webmail at https://webmail.kpnmail.nl/mail/logon.asp
- Click “Settings.”
- Choose “2-Factor Authentication” in the menu on the left.
- Click the “Create Secret” button (you don’t need to enter anything in any of the text fields).
- Hit the “Save” button.
- Click “Show QR Code.”
- Scan the QR code using an authentication app on your phone, such as Google Authentication (you may need to download the app from the Play Store or iTunes).
- Your phone authentication app should show a random six digit code displayed on screen. Enter the code into the text field next to the “Check Code” button. Then click “Check Code.” The code changes every 30 seconds, so you may need to re-enter a different code if it changes or is close to changing while you’re doing this.
- You’ll get a pop up message saying “Code OK.” Close this and check the box next to “Activate” at the top of the mailbox screen.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom.
Need to Backup Your KPN mail without Complex Settings
If you are in need to quickly backup your KPN mail in easy steps and want to convert your all the mails into any other Email Applications Like Windows Live Mail, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, ZIP, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, IceWarp, IMAP and any other suitable File Formats Like PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, CSV.
Then you can use our our KPN Mail Backup Software. Kindly Click on the “Download” Button and Install the software from:
Watch this video illustrating complete KPN Mail backup process
Kindly Watch the Demonstration Video and follow the some simple steps:
- First Select the KPN mail as your Source Email Account
- Enter the Credentials
- Click on Login
- Select the required folder to convert
- Select Saving option
- Click on Next and perform the conversion.
You can also try with the demo version before purchasing the Licensed Edition.
If you have any other questions about KPN Mail IMAP Settings or backup process, you can directly Contact us