Best Way to Move Outlook Emails to Another PC without Data Loss
Summary: This article explains how to transfer Outlook to New Computer including email messages, contacts and calendars to new PC.
Microsoft Outlook is a popular email client. It has two different modes. One is desktop based and the other is cloud based (if integrated with Office 365). If you use Outlook as part of your Office 365 account, you can access email from any system.
However, if you are using desktop-based Outlook and you want to transfer Outlook data to a new computer or transfer Outlook contacts and other data to another PC, you will have problems. Therefore, before moving on to the main discussion, we’ll take a look at some relevant questions from users to better understand the situation.
User Query: “Please help! A few days ago, my system suffered a severe virus attack, and the PC has been unable to work since then. In particular, I have trouble running applications such as Outlook. The technical staff said that this will take a few days to resolve. The technical staff said that this will take a few days to resolve. In the current situation, I want to transfer Outlook contacts to another computer and continue to use Outlook until the system is repaired. Please tell me the process to migrate and move Outlook OST data from computer to another drive.”
Therefore, let’s have look on more user queries search on Google:
- What is the best way to transfer Outlook to new computer?
- How to transfer Outlook emails to new computer?
- How to export contacts from Outlook to new computer?
- How do you transfer Outlook folders to a new laptop / PC?
- How to move Outlook folders to another computer?
Why Should you Move Outlook File from One Computer to Another PC?
When you need to restore or modify your computer due to many reasons such as unexpected data loss, hardware failure, etc.
In a specific scenario, you want to add your Outlook data items from your one computers to a new location or to a new computer to protect your valuable data.
How to Transfer Outlook to New Computer? Stepwise Guide
One of the easiest steps to move PST file to a new laptop is to use the professional Outlook PST file conversion tool. This allows professionals to transfer email from one computer to another, making it easier for employees to view Outlook content. Now it is time to implement the following guidelines to solve the “how to transfer Outlook to a new computer” problem:
- Launch the software on your system and click on the “Open” button.
- Click the “Select File and Select Folder” option according to your need.
- Check the mailboxes which you want to transfer to new PC / laptop.
- Preview your Outlook PST file mailbox before proceeding to the process of transferring Outlook to your new computer.
- The software gives you various file naming option you can choose according to your requirement.
- Now, the tool gives you multiple filters user apply accordingly.
- Hit on the Browse to customize the location to save the resulting data file.
- Finally, click Next to start the process execution according to your defined settings.
After the entire export process is completed, the process completion statement will flash. It can help customers understand that the file conversion has been completed.
6 Key Features of Outlook to New Computer Transfer Tool
- Two Search Modes: The app has powerful features. Quick search allows users to search emails for words, specific texts and phrases. Use advanced search to sort emails by numerous filters such as date, time, sender, recipient, etc.
- Preview Email Data: The program offers a full preview of emails from a PST file with attachments. The user can also see the attributes and the hexadecimal representation of the email.
- Independent Utility: You can easily move multiple PST files to another computer without supportive email client installation. The software is self-contained and provide the exact results.
- Provide Batch Conversion: This program enables users to bulk export Outlook calendar to another laptop without changing any information.
- Supported All Outlook Versions: The application is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook. You can browse the PST file items from any version of Outlook for the conversion procedure.
- Compatible with All Windows Editions: It’s fully compatible Windows software. This program is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
Finally, we just want to say that the Outlook to new computer transfer tool is a reliable and suitable method for migrating Outlook to a new computer / PC. The screenshots of each step prove that the solution has been thoroughly tested and then explained in this article. You can use it as needed, and if you are interested, you can try the demo version of the product for free.