Sync Gmail with Outlook.com Now in Seconds
In today’s digital era you are going to find numbers of applications for email communications like Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, Yandex Mail, etc. Among which Gmail is most widely used web-based email client having millions of active users. No regrets that smart and efficient features of Outlook.com had brought a major evolution in web-based email services. Hence, attracting a lot of users. In this particular blog, we will discuss about the need to sync Gmail with Outlook.com. Also, we will know about the absolutely free and easy method to sync Gmail with Outlook.com.
Need to Sync Gmail with Outlook.com
There are numbers of reasons behind the need to sync Gmail with Outlook.com. Let’s know about most of the common reason behind it one by one:
- Integration with MS Office – As we know most widely used Office Suite is Microsoft Office. And this becomes the foremost reason to sync Gmail with Outlook.com. You can find MS Word, MS PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel and other application at one place to work with.
- Social Network Integration – How much people of this modern era are addicted to the social network, that can be well estimated. It has become one of the important things now. Microsoft comes with another outburst feature of social network integration. You can find popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, SkyDrive, LinkedIn, Flickr, Google, and Weibo integrated with it. Which eventually makes it more preferable over the Gmail. Another reason to put light is when the most famous video chats telecommunication application i.e. Skype comes integrated with it. Then why not to sync Gmail with Outlook.com?
- No More Emails Clutter – Managing the clutter of inbox also becomes the matters of concern in caser when there are numbers of emails. With Outlook.com it becomes easy to manage the emails in the desired way. It allows users to organize the mail according to their need.
- Easy, Smart and Simple – If you are worried to use email application just because you are not a technical person then don’t worry. Microsoft has a solution for you. Outlook.com comes with very easy to use graphical user’s interface that even a non-technical person can use it easily without any kind of hassle.
- Neat Canvas to Compose – Microsoft has made sure to keep all distractions away while composing the email. It provides a neat canvas to the users to compose mail removing up the notification toggle. It also provides options like spell check, HTML option, interlinking and multiple fonts to choose from.
7 Easy Steps to Sync Gmail with Outlook.com
Now, how to sync Gmail with Outlook.com is not a big question. By following these simple steps you can easily sync Gmail with Outlook.com with just a few clicks.
- First login to Outlook.com using account credentials following menu option then settings.
- Scroll down to the settings and check for “View Full Settings”.
- You will find “Sync Email” enlisted in the list. Choose sync email, then you will find options to add Gmail account, simply select it.
- Choosing it will ask you to select some options, choose the uppermost among them and press “Ok”.
- Now Google will ask you to provide Gmail account credentials.
- Soon after providing the correct Gmail or G Suite Account details. Microsoft will ask permission to access Google account. Allow it to proceed further.
- Within seconds your Gmail account will be added to Outlook.com and is displayed. It provides an option to manage the synchronized account, i.e. you can edit and even remove it easily.
Note: Repeat the above-listed steps more times to add more Gmail or other email application accounts to Outlook.com.
Hotmail rebranded Outlook.com comes with numbers of bursting features. Due to which most of the users want to sync Gmail with Outlook.com. Well, you are going to find numbers of methods but the free and easiest method to sync Gmail with Outlook.com in only described within this blog. It’s all about scrolling down the settings and reaching up to your required option of sync emails. Hope, after reading this you could not only sync one but multiple accounts of Gmail with Outlook.com effortlessly.