How to Migrate Squirrelmail to Roundcube with Attachments ?
In todays’ digital environment we highly depend on emails, regardless of whether for business or individual use. Webmail that is utilizing a website to access your messages, is a helpful method to actually look at your mailboxes without setting up extra software on your PC or gadget.
There are numerous options when it comes to web-based email clients, one of which is Squirrelmail. Due to its simplicity, it has gained a lot of popularity.
However, over a period of time Squirrelmail has come up with various issues and lack of development. If you use Squirrelmail as a daily source of emails but want to change from it then consider taking Roundcube as an alternative.
Roundcube was released in 2008 and is a free browser-based IMAP email client app. It comes with a user-friendly and easy-to-navigate Graphical User Interface. Along with it, server reliability is something which you can totally count on.
Hence, if you are looking for something trustworthy and want a hassle-free Squirrelmail to Roundcube migration, then check out this post.
An Introduction to Squirrelmail to Roundcube Migration Tool
If you are wondering how to change from Squirrelmail webmail to Roundcube then you are in right place. The BitRecover Email Backup tool is a precise solution for transferring bulk emails from Squirrelmail client to Roundcube. It is a fully-featured application that allows implementing the data conversion without affecting the formatting, folder structures, email components.
The Squirrelmail to Roundcube migration software comes with a set of features that are crucial for executing a hassle-free email transfer process. The features like selective migration of data, batch email migration, numerous saving options are some of its attributes.
You can check the software’s functioning by downloading the software on your Windows or Mac machine. Yes! It has full compatibility with your latest Windows or even Mac-based machines.
How to Migrate Squirrelmail to Roundcube ?
Read the steps given below in order to transfer emails from Squirrelmail webmail to Roundcube.
- Launch the Squirrelmail to Roundcube migration tool on Windows PC.
- Choose the Squirrelmail option from the email source list.
- Enter the email and password of your account.
- Click on the login tab to begin the task.
- Enable the required emails for the migration.
- Select the IMAP option and enter Roundcube login details like email ID, password, IMAP host, port no.
- Tap on the backup button to start migrating Squirrelmail to Roundcube.
Frequently Asked Queries
Can I perform Squirrelmail to Roundcube migration in batch with your software?
Yes, with this tool you can easily accomplish the migration of Squirrelmail emails to Roundcube.
Do I need to install any external plug-in to migrate Squirrelmail webmail to Roundcube?
No, this software is independent and does not require the installation of any external app or plug-in.
I want to transfer selective email items from my Squirrelmail account into Roundcube. Will your tool allow me to do it?
Yes, you can select the filter options in order to migrate Squirrelmail to Roundcube in a selective manner.
With so many solutions available on the internet, getting the accurate approach to migrate Squirrelmail to Roundcube can appear overwhelming. Of course, you will require an array of a set of features comprising ease and safety.
With that in mind, the BitRecover Squirrelmail to Roundcube migration tool is an excellent option. Let’s take a glance at how this application can benefit you:
- The Graphical User Interface is self-descriptive and facilitates an easy conversion solution.
- There is a complete package of significant privacy protections.
- Users can streamline the workflow by using options like the selective conversion feature.
- One can also migrate a bunch of Squirrelmail webmail account data to Roundcube at once.
- The tool has full adaptability with the Windows OS like Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.