Whenever an individual searches for a solution to migrate Shaw Webmail to Outlook, he or she has to face the account configuration procedure. Users will be recommended to set up Shaw Webmail account in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and below versions.
But, there are several business users who want to move all data folders from Shaw Webmail to Outlook without any configuration procedure. To help out such types of end-users, we are here with a direct and trouble-free method to export Shaw Webmail to Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. This method involves use of an application known as Email Backup Wizard.
Later we will discuss more about this solution but, before that let us see that how to export emails folders from Shaw Webmail to MS Outlook.
This approach does not demand for any supportive application to run. You can use it on any Microsoft Windows operating system, including 10 to attempt the procedure. Well, following are steps involved in the solution to export data from Shaw Webmail client to Outlook :
1. Firstly, download ‘Shaw Webmail to Outlook migration tool’ by clicking on the button given below and install it. Once done with the installation, quickly launch the product without any delay.
2. Secondly, search for Shaw Mail option from the list of ‘Email Source’ by scrolling down the menu and then, click on it
3. Now, enter the Shaw Webmail account credentials whose data is to be exported in Outlook email app.
Note – The source tenant should be enabled with IMAP settings. Otherwise at the login time, the software will display an error statement.
4. The solution benefits administrators to move data of multiple accounts. If you are an administrator and wishes to perform batch migration from Shaw Webmail to Outlook, activate ‘Use Batch Mode’ and go with further prompted proceedings. Also, if not interested, simply move to Step (5)
5. Continue with the migration by clicking on the Login button.
6. The process of logging to the Shaw Webmail account begins. After few seconds, software will upload all the email folders of Shaw Webmail on left-hand side of the screen.
7. You can now select the folders, which you want to move in your target Microsoft Outlook email profile
8. After that, choose PST option from the list of ‘Select Saving Option’ to proceed further and migrate Shaw Webmail to Outlook.
9. Although the software on its own decides the location on PC to save the output file. But, in case you wish to change the default Destination Path, use Change button.
10. Locate the location where you wish to save the resultant file and click on Save button
11. Finally, hit on the Backup button to enable the solution to start the actual data processing.
Now you will get a PST file, which comprises of all Shaw Webmail’s emails. This PST file is available at the location that you had defined in Step (9) / Step (10).
The entire process will only be completed when you will import the resultant PST file in the target Outlook profile. Although it is an easy process still, in case you don’t know that how to import PST file in Outlook then, refer following steps :
There are several aspects that makes this solution one of the reliable ones for business users. Some of them are listed below :
1. Can I use this solution to backup Shaw Webmail email folders in PST format?
Yes, you can create backup of Shaw Webmail account in PST, MBOX, PDF, EML, MSG, HTML, and many other formats via this approach. The only thing that you have to do is to set the ‘Select Saving Option’ as per your requirement.
2. Is the presence of MS Outlook software compulsory to run this approach?
No, the presence of Microsoft Outlook is not needed to run the migration product. But, if you want to open resultant PST file, Outlook application is needed.
If readers find this solution interesting, they can test the trial version of Shaw Webmail to Outlook migration tool. This edition enables customers to export only 25 emails from each folder. When you find this solution suitable for your purpose, you can go for its upgrade version to remove the free version’s limitation.