How to Convert OST to TEXT (Notepad) Files Inclusive of Email Attachments ?
Want to open your Outlook OST files in a text editor? Manually it’s not possible but after converting the OST message data as a plain text file you can easily open OST file in any text editor like MS Word, Notepad, etc. In this blog post, we will explain to you this conversion with the help of an all-in-one product OST to text converter.
Text files have vast compatibility and is universal too. It can be opened on any platform and does not needs any external email app to open data.
Automated OST to TXT Converter Solution
Users can use BitRecover OST Converter Wizard which allows exporting OST emails in multiple file formats i.e. PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, PDF, XPS, DOC, TXT, etc. It is also able to work like an OST to TXT Converter as it comes with a separate saving option.
It is an advantageous software that is very effective to convert Microsoft Outlook / Exchange Server / IMAP Server exported or configured OST files. The superlative feature of this software is that it gives permission to convert OST to Text Notepad files containing email attachments in a separate folder.
A lot of users, in this digital world, want to grab the greatest software for extracting emails from .ost files .txt files so here we are suggesting excellent software.
About Free Trial – OST to Notepad Converter is available with a free demo edition which helps users for understanding the functions of software without investing money. Free OST to Text Converter is capable to migrate the first 25 emails from each .ost folder, if you want to convert an unlimited amount of data, then purchase its full license edition.
How to Convert OST to TXT Notepad Format?
- Run OST to TEXT Exporter Software, the tool has double options to add OST files automatically from the default destination path as well as manually from any destination path. Users can easily choose multiple configured and orphaned Offline files (*.ost) for migration, after choosing the files, click on the Next button.
- This application is efficient to preview OST folders including subfolders structure, users can easily choose specific / overall OST folders and press the Next button to continue.
- It is an all in one product which offers more than 30 saving options, now select TXT as saving format because in this blog post we are only describing a single feature of the tool.
- Exchange OST to Notepad Converter provides several file naming options so that users can easily store resultant TXT files in different useful styles by Date + Time (dd-mm-yyyy), From + Subject + Date (yyyy-mm-dd), From + Subject + Date (dd-mm-yyyy), etc.
- Users can choose several advance settings i.e. Ignore System Folders Hierarchy, Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder and Change Destination Path. Now press Next button to start the task.
- OST to TXT Converter extracting emails from Offline Storage Table files to TXT format.
- OST to Text file migration procedure has been completed successfully. Click on Ok to confirm.
- Here you can see resultant .txt files at destination path and attachments in a separate folder. The tool does not change folders structure during the completion of the task.
Benefits of TXT Files
1. TXT (Plain Text File) files can be easily open with several text programs such as Notepad, Notepad++, Notepad 2, Apple TextEdit, Leafpad, etc.
2. TXT files take very little space to store more information so many software applications use TXT files in product setup. README.txt is a commonly used file name that has detailed information about installed programs.
3. Notepad Desktop App comes with most of the Windows Computers by default, Notepad is the most famous text program which stores information in .txt files. By default, it creates the TXT files with this “New Text Document.txt” name, users can easily rename Text files.
4. TXT is a widely used text format that is compatible with most of the Operating OS platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
OST to TXT Conversion Tool Highlighted Features
- OST to Notepad Converter has double options for adding OST (Offline Storage Table) files in the software GUI, it allows to add multiple *.ost files at once.
- The tool allows to display deeper folders and sub-folders hierarchy, users can check all / specific email folders for conversion.
- OST to TEXT Exporter supports OST files of Microsoft Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003, Exchange Server 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 and IMAP Server.
- If someone wants to migrate corrupted OST to TEXT format then he can check Use Recovery Mode option, then proceed to continue.
- BitRecover OST to TEXT Converter supports Encrypted OST, Compressible OST, Large OST, and Password Protected OST files.
- Users can transfer orphaned and configured *.ost files to Notepad TEXT format along with email attachments.
- The tool offers several file naming options as well as the freedom to store resultant TXT files at selective destination path.
- OST to Notepad Converter permits to convert emails from deleted folder of OST files to TXT format without changing important information.
- Users can choose separate options to Ignore System Folders Hierarchy and Save Converted Messages in Same Source Folder.
- Microsoft Outlook installation is not mandatory to convert OST to TEXT format using this product.
Repeatedly Asked Questions
Q 1 – How to convert OST to Text Notepad files in simple steps ?
A – Here are the steps for extracting emails from OST files to Notepad format.
- Run BitRecover OST to TXT Wizard and add *.ost files in the product UI.
- Check OST folders and choose TXT as saving format.
- Select relevant file naming option, destination path, and press Next button.
- Saving OST files to TXT format at selected destination path.
Q 2 – Does your software retains email attachments during OST to Notepad conversion ?
A – Yes, The tool keeps all types of email attachments during migrating OST files to Notepad TXT format.
Q 3 – Can I convert 20 OST files to TEXT format at once ?
A – Yes, of course, OST to Text Converter is authorized to convert unlimited offline files at once.
By following the above steps, anyone can easily convert OST to TEXT files inclusive of email attachments in batch. OST to TXT Converter provides fastest migration speed and 100% healthy resultant TXT files. The tool creates generic *.txt files which can be open with several text programs. For example Notepad, Notepad++, Microsoft WordPad, Corel WordPerfect X9, Helios TextPad, etc. If you have any doubt about our products and services then you can feel free to ask your query to support team.