How to Open Winmail.dat File in Apple Mail (Mac Mail) Email Client with Attachments ?
Do you want to know the process to open winmail.dat in Apple Mail ? If your answer is yes then don’t worry as in this blog post we are going to describe expert system to import winmail.dat TNEF (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format) files into Mac Mail email client. After reading this blog post anyone can easily convert winmail.dat in Mac Mail from Outlook, Exchange Server, Office 365, etc. Before explain the step by step procedure, first read some important queries asked by our valuable customers.
I have several winmail.dat TNEF files on my Windows Computer which I have received from Microsoft Outlook. Now I am unable to read these files in my non-Microsoft email client so I have decided to import winmail.dat into Mac Mail but I don’t know how it is possible. If you have a software for solving my problem then please recommend it to me.
I am a Windows Machine user and I have several emails saved on my hard drive in winmail.dat TNEF (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format). Now I want to upgrade my computer from Windows OS to Mac OS so I want to transfer winmail.dat files into Apple Mail email client which is a default email client of Mac OS. Please help me out from this problem.
How to Open Winmail.dat File in Apple Mail ?
Download BitRecover Winmail.dat TNEF Converter from authoritative product page and install it on your Windows Computer. This software can be installed on all latest as well as previous Windows OS inclusive of Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, etc. It supports Windows 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System successfully. This toolkit has a separate option to convert winmail.dat files to Apple Mail supported MBOX, EMLX file formats so users can feel free to choose saving format according to their need. This application is also known as Winmail.dat to Apple Mail Converter because of its separate conversion option.
Step 1 – Run Winmail.dat to Mac Mail Converter and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders for insertion of winmail.dat TNEF files in Software GUI.
Step 2 – Choose all or specific winmail.dat files from software body and press Next button to continue.
Step 3 – Choose MBOX (Mailbox) as saving format.
Step 4 – Winmail.dat to Apple Mail Converter automatically chooses desktop as destination path but users can also change the destination path too by clicking on the Browse icon. Press Next button to start the conversion task.
Step 5 – Winmail.dat TNEF to Mac Mail conversion process is running.
Step 6 – Conversion task completed successfully, now press OK button to confirm.
Step 7 – After completion, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get resultant MBOX file.
Step 8 – Run Apple Mail email client and choose File >> Import Mailboxes… option.
Step 9 – Now it is asking to import data from several email clients, from here choose “Files in MBOX format” and Continue.
By following above mentioned options anyone can easily read winmail.dat in Mac Mail from Outlook, Exchange Server or Office 365. If you want to open winmail.dat in Apple Mail then you can also follow the above mentioned expert technique.
Winmail.dat to Apple Mail Converter Features
- Users can open winmail.dat files in Mac Mail email client inclusive of attachments, to, cc, bcc, subject, signature, internet header, etc.
- dat TNEF to Mac Mail Converter is compatible with winmail.dat files of Outlook, Exchange Server, Office 365, Thunderbird, Windows, Ubuntu, etc.
- It gives dual options for adding winmail.dat files in the software panel such as Select Files or Select Folders.
- dat to Apple Mail Software gives freedom to pick the destination path for storing the converted files according to the choice of users.
- After completion of the task, it automatically makes a log report so that users can get information about converted data.
- It is a Windows OS compatible software which supports 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows Operating System inclusive of Windows 10 / Windows Server 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to open winmail.dat file in Apple Mail email client ?
Ans – Follow these simple steps to read winmail.dat in Mac Mail from Outlook.
- Start Winmail.dat to Apple Mail Converter and add winmail.dat TNEF files in the software panel.
- Choose MBOX as saving format and also browse the destination path for storing the converted MBOX file.
- Copy resultant MBOX file from Windows PC and paste it to Mac PC with the help of pen drive or external hard drive.
- Run Apple Mail email client and import converted MBOX file in Apple Mail email client. It’s done now.
Que 2 – Can I install Winmail.dat to Mac Mail Converter on Mac OS Machine ?
Ans – No, it cannot be to install on Mac OS Computer as BitRecpver developers developed this software especially for Windows Users.
Que 3 – Does your software allow to open winmail.dat in Apple Mail along with attachments ?
Ans – Yes, the BitRecover Winmail.dat to Apple Mail Software preserver all types of email attachments during open winmail.dat in Apple Mail.
After reading this article carefully, Windows Computer users can easily open winmail.dat files in Mac Mail. The tool is available with free demo edition so that users can check its functionality before purchasing the license keys as free trial edition is authorized to convert few winmail.dat files into Mac Mail supportable file format. After getting complete satisfaction, users can purchase its license keys at affordable price to open winmail.dat to Apple Mail without having limitations.