Do you wind up expecting to proceed onward from an email address, or making a duplicate of each email message to some other account? Well, many people do! If some personal email has landed on your business account inbox by accident then there is an easy way to move them to the correct place. But before coming to the solution, let’s first dig into why would you need to move emails from one account to another.
There are a few common scenarios where a user needs to move emails from one email account to another.
(1) You want to leave an email account- An email account flooding with spam isn’t difficult to envision. Many people have assigned their email account for registering with online shops, buying newsletters, and so forth. So, you can withdraw from messages which you don’t wish to get, however, the invasion of business correspondence can get out of control — to such an extent that it’s simpler to dump the whole account and wisely move valuable emails to another account.
(2) Resigning from Workplace – It’s normal for organizations to make a work email account for employees. You’ll have a @companyname.com email address for the length of your work there, yet it will be erased when you leave. It’s reasonable for any organization to need to save inside information, however, it tends to be difficult to keep individual correspondence out of your work account. Then again, how can you do that? Well, just move emails from one account to another desired mail service.
(3) You are running a small company – In the event that you have a little organization with email accounts for advertising purposes, an organization email account, one for your PA, for example, a Gmail address, and perhaps others, you likely have access to each of these accounts. Rather than assigning a task to a person for forwarding the messages to a designated account, a much simpler alternative is to move the emails.
(4) A conversion hit the wrong email address – On the off chance that individuals think about your distinctive email addresses such as Office 365s or Yahoo Mail, they may incidentally send an email there. Suppose it’s something business-related, to your own account. It won’t make any difference if it’s a straightforward message that you’d delete anyway, however, if it comprises information you need for a future assignment or individual administrator, you’d need it in the right spot.
If you need to move a few messages to another account then it can be done manually. However, if you are thinking of a bulk email movement then we would like to tell you that it will take extra effort using those methods.
So, a less time-consuming solution will be an automated one – Email Backup Wizard. In a few simple steps, you will be able to move emails from one account to another email address.
There will be no data loss issues with this software. Also, it preserves the integrity of data throughout the process such as email headers, attachments, images, hyperlinks, etc. Have a glance at how simple it actually is in the next section.
In order to get started, download and install the setup of software on your Windows machine. Now, select a required email account (such as AOL) from the various email source options given in the toolkit. Enter the email account credentials and enable the “Use Batch Mode” option for moving multiple email accounts to another one. Finally, click on the Login button to begin the process.
Stage 2: Specify Required Mailboxes
Once you have hit on login, now the tool will start fetching all emails from the target account. It will quickly load it into the software panel. Just choose the required ones by putting a tick in front of the checkbox.
Stage 3: Begin to Move Mails from One Account to Another
In the last step, you will see a long list of saving options. Here, pick the best saving format which fits your needs. You may choose among the webmail, email clients, or simply file format. If you have chosen an email account like Gmail, Yahoo, IMAP then just set up the login account details of the destination email service. Finally, click on the Backup button to initiate the processing.
Once the entire process finishes, you will receive a conversion completed message. Now, you can log in to your destination mail service.
1) Move emails from 90+ Cloud-Based email services: If you are longing for a tool that can fulfill all you need then surely this tool will not disappoint you. It offers more than 90+ cloud email services which you can pick for the process. The various email services list includes AIM, Amazon WorkMail, AOL, Aruba, Asia.com, Axigen, BlueHost, BOL, Comcast, DreamHost, EarthLink, Email.com, Europe.com, Exchange Server, FastMail, FTP Email Accounts, G Suite, Gmail, GMX, GoDaddy, Horde Webmail, Hosted Exchange Server, HostGator, HostMonster, Hotmail, IBM Verse, IceWarp Cloud, iCloud, IMAP Server, ISP, MDaemon Cloud, Office 365, Outlook.com, Rackspace, Rediffmail, etc.
2) Batch Mode Functionality: Various users have more than one email account for specific purposes. Thus, use the software to move batch email accounts to another one. For this, you can use the batch mode function. It requires a CSV file containing all details of the desired mail accounts. Thereafter upload it into the toolkit for functioning.
3) Multiple Saving Options: Not only one or two, but the suggested utility also provides an ample number of saving options to the end-users. You can move emails from one account to another by choosing any saving option like PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, CSV, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Zip, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, IceWarp, IMAP, etc.
4) Category Wise Data Filters: Do you wish to move only some specific email messages to another webmail? Then, select the ‘Advance Selective Mode’ option. It will let you sort emails as per date range, subject, email address, etc.
I have started a small startup with very few employees. The majority of emails come to my address and a few of them I delegate. Obviously, a simpler option could be forwards the email to a PA but that would leave me with duplicate messages. I think that most of the email account providers do not have a feature to deal with it. So, how can I move emails from one account to another provider such as Gmail?
Well, there is a most simpler approach to tackle this problem. Just download the suggested application and move unlimited emails from one account to another.
As an IT expert in my company, I was asked to move some particular Hotmail email messages to Outlook 365 account. Now, I want to know is there any feasible solution that can help me to move 100+ emails at a time to another account?
You can move bulk email messages from Hotmail service to O365 with the help of the tool mentioned above.
We hope that the above solution will help you to stay a little more confident about the email transferring process. Specializing in moving emails from one email account to another, BitRecover is the simplest solution for even the backup process. Any technical or non-technical user can implement the solution without any problem. If you are unsure, then please take a free trial of the software’s demo version. Quickly evaluate the tool’s features and move a few emails too. But for countless migrations, you need to upgrade the license keys. Please feel free to contact our technical support team if you are facing any queries.