How to Migrate Zimbra to Zarafa? Solved
Are you looking for a solution to migrate Zimbra to Zarafa? If yes, then you are on the right page. Here I will show you one of the best and most amazing solutions to migrate Zimbra data.
As we all know Zimbra is an open-source and freeware desktop-based email client. Moreover, it has a commercially supported version that has closed-source mechanisms. It is well suited with both POP as well as MAPI supporting email applications such as MS Outlook, Gmail, MS Exchange, Yahoo, etc.
And Zarafa is a groupware and open-source application for Linux servers, which may be utilized as an alternative to MS Exchange Server. It manages all the mailbox data along with contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. Now, Zarafa has been superseded by kopano. It is designed to be simple to integrate with the present environment as well as its modular architecture gives in-built scalability as well as high availability options.
Also Read: How to Migrate Zimbra to Yandex Mail?
Reasons to Export from Zimbra to Zarafa Email Client?
Zarafa provides various features, that’s why users want to migrate Zimbra to Zarafa such as:
- Reliability and stability
- Speed and easy to utilize
- Simple Migration
- Fully transparency
- Fast setup procedure
How to Migrate Zimbra to Zarafa?
The migration of Zimbra to Zarafa is impossible without using the third-party utility as both the email application supports different file formats. Moreover, there is no manual available to migrate Zimbra to Zarafa.
Therefore, it is suggested to utilize the BitRecover Zimbra Migrator tool as it comes with various advanced features to perform the precise conversion. The best thing about the tool is that it comes with free of cost demo version that makes it easy for users to understand the tool’s functionality before investing in it. also, the software amazing features to migrate Zimbra to Zarafa, which are mentioned below:
The specialty of Zimbra to Zarafa (Kopano) Toolkit
- Performs the complete data conversion of Zimbra TGZ files
- Offers dual-mode of migration – Selective and batch conversion
- Retains folder hierarchy, styling, formatting, attachments, etc.
- Completely standalone software to convert Zimbra Data to Zarafa
- No file size and content length limitation to perform the migration
- Totally safe and secure software for Zimbra desktop to Zarafa conversion
- Supports with all MS Windows editions, i.e.,11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- Transfer 100 % accurate data without losing a bit of data information
- Comes up free demo version to try the software before investing.
Steps to Migrate Data from Zimbra TGZ to Zarafa
As we all know Zarafa supports EML file format, so first we will convert Zimbra to EML format, and then import the converted EML files into Zarafa.
- Download and run the software on your machine to migrate Zimbra to Zarafa.
- Now upload the data of Zimbra by using “Add Files” and “Add Folders” options.
- Next, all the data will appear on the screen and select the required data.
- Now press on the “Select Saving Option” and choose the “EML” file option.
- After that, apply the file naming option filter and browse the saving location.
- Lastly, press on the “Next” icon to start the process.
After migrating all Zimbra databases to Zarafa supportable format, users can open and utilize it by importing it on Kopano (Zarafa) as shown in the screenshot.
Also Read: How to Migrate Zimbra to Roundcube WebMail?
What Our Clients Say
Time to Say Goodbye
In this article, we went through every step to migrate Zimbra to Zarafa in detail. Here we explain to you how to export all of your data from Zimbra TGZ to Zarafa utilizing the fastest and most fantastic software, which is packed with advanced capabilities. Additionally, users may download and utilize the tool’s sample version for free. I hope you enjoyed reading the post.
Also Read: How to Backup Zimbra Emails?