How to Transfer Kerio Emails to IMAP Server with Emails, Contacts and Calendars ?
Are you planning to migrate Kerio mailbox to IMAP Server because of completing your business requirements? Here team BitRecover is suggesting you a professional software to convert Kerio connect to IMAP Server. After reading this blog post, any professional and home-based user can easily transfer Kerio emails to IMAP Server together with emails, contacts, calendars, attachments, and components.
What Do Users Ask?
Hi, actually I am looking for the easiest technique to convert Kerio email accounts to IMAP Server. If you have a software or service available then please suggest it to me. I want to migrate Kerio mailbox to IMAP accounts inclusive of contacts and calendars. So, please recommend me one of the best utility to convert Kerio connect to IMAP Server.
– Zoey, Florida
I am using Kerio for sending and receiving email messages but now I have decided to move my Kerio mailbox to cloud-based IMAP Server including all email components and attributes. If you have excellent software available then please suggest me. I am currently using Microsoft Windows Server 2019 edition.
– Skylar, Washington
How to Migrate Kerio Mailbox to IMAP Server – Quick Steps
You can follow these simple steps to convert Kerio connect to IMAP Server.
- Start BitRecover Kerio Converter Wizard and upload Kerio data in the software interface.
- Select Kerio folders like INBOX, Junk E-mail, Tasks, Contacts, Calendars, etc. and press the Next button.
- Choose IMAP from saving formats, enter IMAP account credentials and hit on the Next option.
- Kerio connect data is transferring to the IMAP cloud server, please wait.
- After completion of the task login to your IMAP account and get your imported data.
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) allows you to access your email messages from anywhere. Usually accessed via the Internet. Basically, email messages are stored on servers. Whenever you check your inbox, your email client contacts the server to connect to your messages. If you are reading an email using IMAP, don’t download or save it to your computer. Instead, read it from the server. This way, you can check your email from multiple different devices without losing anything. Using IMAP, users can configure their email accounts like Gmail, G Suite, Yahoo Mail, Corporate Mail, etc. with desktop-based email clients. Most of the web-based email services come with IMAP facility so that users can download emails in local pc using IMAP credentials. IMAP is a universal account for importing emails in several cloud-based email services like Gmail, G Suite, Yahoo Mail, Zoho Mail, Rediffmail, etc.
Read Similar: 2 Ways to Migrate Kerio Connect to MDaemon Server
Convert Kerio Email Accounts to IMAP – Complete Steps
Download Kerio to IMAP Backup Tool from the given link and install the product setup on windows computer. This application comes with a free demo edition so that you can check software functionality before purchasing the license keys.
1 – Start Kerio to IMAP Backup Tool and choose any one option from Select Files or Select Folders for uploading Kerio connect profile data in the software panel.
2 – Choose I am converting Multiple Users option and click on Select Folder… option
3 – Select the Kerio Server profile folder and press the Next button.
4 – Check Kerio folders from software GUI like INBOX, Sent Items, Junk E-mail, Drafts, etc. and click on the Next button to continue.
5 – Kerio to IMAP Migration Tool has multiple saving formats, you need to choose IMAP as shown in the screenshots.
6 – Enter IMAP credentials i.e. Email Address, Password, IMAP Host, Port No, and click on the Next option.
7 – Kerio connect to IMAP Server migration process is running, please wait.
8 – After that, the process to convert Kerio connect to IMAP Server has been completed successfully, read the message of completion.
9 – At last, login to your IMAP Server account and access your imported emails.
Kerio to IMAP Backup Tool Features
- It is fully automatic and advanced software that asks only IMAP account credentials during the completion of the task.
- There is no size limitation to convert Kerio mailbox to IMAP Server accounts as it is compatible with unlimited data.
- Users can choose specific Kerio Mail folders from the software window for selective migration.
- Kerio to IMAP Migration Tool keeps all email attachments like PDF, DOC, XLS, PNG, JPEG, GIF, XPS, PPT, etc. during the procedure.
- It maintains all email components & attributes like To, Cc, Bcc, From, Date, Time, Year, Header, Footer, Subject, etc.
- The tool is capable to transfer Kerio connect emails in several cloud-based services like Gmail, G Suite, Yahoo, GoDaddy, Horde Mail, etc. using IMAP Server details.
- Kerio to IMAP Converter has a separate option to export Kerio contacts in vCard and Kerio calendars in ICS format.
- This application preserves folders and subfolders structure during Kerio email to IMAP migration.
If you really want to migrate Kerio Mailbox to IMAP Server then you can proudly use this application. The tool comes with a free demo edition so users can check software functionality before purchasing the license keys. After getting complete satisfaction, you can grab its license keys to convert unlimited Kerio emails into IMAP Server. It is a 100% verified technique by experts to move Kerio email accounts to IMAP.