How to Migrate Kerio Connect to Exchange Server: Step-by-Step Guide
If you are the one from various firms who are facing a problem to perform Kerio to Exchange migration. Then, don’t worry! You are not alone who want to move their data. Mr. Doyle has given advice for you.
Almost all brands are exploring to import data from Kerio Mail Server to Exchange Server mailbox. I am aware that you are in need to execute this migration, I can feel your pain. As a manager of an organization, once I even faced a similar problem of data migration from Kerio Mail Server to Live Exchange Server mailbox.
I found that the interface of the Kerio Mail Server is not much secure as compared to MS Exchange Server. Due to this, I even decided to move my Kerio mail data to Live Exchange Server. As the security of data is the main concern for everyone even for me as well. Therefore, I decided to import all my Kerio Mail Server to Live Exchange Server account.
But I was completely confused as I was having some crucial data on Kerio Mail Server that I wanted to store on my Live Exchange Server. But How? As data loss was the biggest fear, which was coming to my mind.
A War for Resolution
The request side for the equation was simple to understand. Almost every kind of firm requires migration from Kerio Mail Server to Live Exchange Server mailbox. And when you get an accurate solution to store all your Kerio Mail Server data to Live Exchange Server account, it gives you somehow a big edge.
I started searching for the undeviating solution to migrate Kerio Connect to Exchange Server mailbox. After exploring more, I got a solution Kerio Converter Wizard by BitRecover. Then, I contacted them directly and deliberated all my issues with them. The support person guided me in a simple and easy way to help me throughout the procedure. She said that it is free of cost demo of a tool that I can easily try before purchasing the software. I found it a good way that I didn’
Read Similar: Top Way to Convert Kerio Server to MDaemon Server
How to Migrate Kerio Mail Server to Exchange – Watch Live Video
Steps to Migrate Kerio Connect to Exchange Server
After utilizing a free demo of the Kerio to Exchange migration tool, I bought the full edition of the software and simply executed data conversion from Kerio Mail Server to Live Exchange Server mailbox directly. let us check out the procedure to utilize the tool to move emails to Live Exchange Server mailbox directly.
- Firstly, download and install Kerio Connect to Exchange Server migration tool on your Windows system.
Then, the software provides the dual option to export Kerio to Live Exchange Server account
Select Files: To load Kerio data one by one on the application’s panel
Select Folder: To load multiple Kerio data at once by storing it in one folder
- Next, browse the Kerio mail server data file from the saved location.
- Then, you can see the path of your data files and click on the Next.
- Check the desired folder that you need to save in Live Exchange Server mailbox.
- From the list of file saving options, select Exchange Server.
- You can change the language according to the Exchange Server mailbox.
- If you need to execute auto-mail mapping then, just check an option of “I am admin.”
- Enter credentials to start the procedure of migration and click on the Next button.
- After completion, you will have a message of completion.
Let us have a look over the software part also to know more about it.
Beneficial Features of Kerio to Exchange Migration Tool
- With this utility, one can retain folder hierarchy. When a user begins working with the application, the resultant file of the Kerio mail Server is retained in the exact form in MS Exchange Server.
- With this amazing Kerio Connect to Exchange Server migration tool, users can convert Kerio Mail Server data to Live Exchange Server directly. Simply by downloading and investing in the utility users can convert Kerio Mail Server data into Live Exchange Server.
- Kerio to Exchange migration tool gives an option of choosing the desired data to save to Live Exchange Server.
- The application also gives an option of auto-mail mapping to easily move bulk of mails to MS Exchange Server.
- The software migrates unlimited data from Kerio Mail Server data into Live Exchange Server without any problem.
- 100% secure way to migrate Kerio Connect to Exchange Server directly.
But I want to tell you one thing that I know is accurate.
Using third-party utility is one of the best methods to execute Kerio to Exchange migration directly. The worthy thing is that I got is that data is moved without data loss.