Now get an easiest solution to import winmail.dat into Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 editions inclusive of complete details. A thousands of users world-widely want to convert their winmail.dat TNEF (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format) files to PST (Personal Storage Table) format because PST files are compatible with Microsoft Outlook email client. In this blog post, BitRecover Team is going to solve out these types of queries using a smart and excellent method.
- How to open a winmail.dat in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 ?
- How to prevent winmail.dat attachments from being sent in Outlook ?
- How to disable winmail.dat in Outlook 2016, 2019 latest editions ?
- How to import winmail.dat TNEF files into Microsoft Outlook ?
Similar Blog Posts
Selected User Queries
Within past 6 months, I have received a thousands of emails in winmail.dat or att0001.dat format but I am unable to read them in my Mozilla Thunderbird email client. A have archived all winmail.dat files in my personal computer and I want to migrate archived winmail.dat files in Outlook including untitled attachments. Actually I want to convert winmail.dat files into .pst format so that I can easily access my important email messages in Microsoft Outlook 2019 email client.
– Henry, Chicago
I am owner of a medium sized organization, here my all employees are using Microsoft Outlook email client. Recently we are facing a problem, sometimes our MS Outlook is sending emails in winmail.dat format, please suggest me a professional technique for solving “how to disable winmail.dat in Outlook” this query. Also suggest me a technique to combine my winmail.dat files into single PST file for MS Outlook 2019 or 2016.
– Caleb, San Diego
Firstly, download Winmail.dat Converter from official webpage and after that install the setup on your Windows Machine. It has a separate option to export Winmail DAT to PST file so it is also known as Windows Winmail.dat to PST Converter. This application keeps all important items and untitled attachments during the migration progression.
Step 1 – Start Winmail.dat to PST Converter and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders for adding winmail.dat TNEF files.
Step 2 – Check winmail.dat files from software board and click on the Next button.
Step 3 – Select PST (Personal Storage Table) as saving format.
Step 4 – TNEF to PST Converter automatically chooses Desktop as destination path, you can also change it according to your choice via clicking on the Browse icon.
Step 5 – Winmail.dat to Outlook PST conversion is running and showing a live conversion progressive report too.
Step 6 – Now you can see a pop-up message “conversion completed successfully”, press Ok button to confirm.
Step 7 – After completion, it will automatically open saving log file as well as destination path so that users can easily get their converted PST file.
Step 8 – At last run your Microsoft Outlook email client and choose “Open Outlook Data File” option as shown in the particular screenshot. You query “how to open a winmail.dat file in Outlook” has been solved now!
Quick Questions and Answers
Que 1 – How to import winmail.dat into Outlook using BitRecover Winmail.dat Converter Wizard ?
Ans – Just go with mentioned steps for importing winmail.dat TNEF files in MS Outlook.
- Run Winmail.dat to PST Converter and add Winmail.dat or ATT0001.dat files in software panel.
- Tick Winmail.dat TNEF files / folders from software UI and press Next button.
- Choose PST as saving format which is supported via MS Outlook versions.
- Select destination path by selecting Browse icon from toolbar and press Next to continue.
- Winmail.dat TNEF to PST conversion process is running, get your converted PST file to desired location.
- Run MS Outlook email client and import resultant PST file in Outlook using “Open Outlook Data File” option.
Que 2 – How to prevent winmail.dat attachments from being sent in Outlook or how to disable winmail.dat in Outlook 2016 ?
Ans – MS Outlook has in inbuilt option to disable winmail.dat in Outlook, just follow these simple steps.
- Run MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 or 2010 version and choose File >> Options >> Mail option.
- From Compose messages in this format, choose Plain Text option instead of HTML or Rich Text.
- At last, press Ok button for applying the settings in MS Outlook desktop based email client.
Que 3 – Does Winmail.dat to Outlook Converter preserve untitled attachment attachments and can I make a single PST file by combining 500 winmail.dat files ?
Ans – Absolutely yes, Winmail DAT to PST Exporter maintains all types of email attachments during import winmail.dat into Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007/2003, etc. You can merge unlimited winmail.dat files into single .pst file.
We hope after reading this article anyone can easily import winmail.dat into Outlook within simple steps along with untitled attachments. You can just download this software free of cost for evaluation purpose. Free Winmail.dat to PST Converter gives permission to migrate maximum 5 winmail.dat TNEF files in MS Outlook supportable PST format for testing purpose. After getting complete satisfaction, grab its license keys at affordable price to open unlimited winmail.dat files in MS Outlook.