How to Import LinkedIn Contacts to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 Free of Cost?
The process to import LinkedIn contacts to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. can be completed by following few simple steps and in this blog post, we are unfolding the procedure to export LinkedIn connections to Outlook with efficiency. Our support team has received various reasonable queries world widely for solving “how to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook” related issues and we value our customers without thinking about the profits as our policy is to provide 100% user satisfaction.
Selective Problems of Users
Hi team BitRecover, I have previously purchased your VHD Recovery Software and today I am again contacting to you, actually I want to sync LinkedIn contacts to Outlook but I don’t know that how can I import my LinkedIn connections to Microsoft Outlook 2016, can you provide me an idea about this?
Jesse – Florida USA
Ik heb deze vraag “hoe contacten van LinkedIn naar Outlook importeren?” Op Google doorzocht en ik heb veel resultaten gevonden, maar de meeste inhoud was verouderd zoals LinkedIn en Microsoft veel veranderd in voorgaande jaren. Kunt u bijgewerkte informatie verstrekken voor het oplossen van mijn vragen?
Levi – Netherlands
I am using LinkedIn from past few years and there are 10000 connections are added in my LinkedIn account but I want to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook because after importing contacts in Outlook, I can send mail to our LinkedIn connections for growing my business.
Rhodesia – Canada
Comme LinkedIn travaille en tant que service orienté entreprise de 2002 à ce jour, j’utilise également LinkedIn depuis cinq ans et j’ai ajouté diverses connexions importantes dans mon compte LinkedIn, mais je souhaite maintenant les importer dans Microsoft Outlook. me sortir de ce problème?
Adwowa – Cameroon
How to Export LinkedIn Contacts to Outlook?
The process to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook can be complete within two main steps and each main step comes with various sub-steps, as given below.
- Export LinkedIn Connections
- Import LinkedIn Connections
Step 1 – Export LinkedIn Connections – LinkedIn comes with Export Contacts feature so users can easily export LinkedIn connections to CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format as shown in the given screenshot. First, log in to your LinkedIn account and after that choose export contacts option to save download contacts in CSV format.
Read this blog post for exporting contacts in CSV format by following steps by steps procedure free of cost – https://www.bitrecover.com/blog/export-linkedin-contacts-to-csv-free/
Step 2 – Import LinkedIn Connections – After following the above procedure, it is the last main step for adding LinkedIn contacts to Outlook by following below simple steps.
- Run Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and choose Import/Export option.
- After that select Import from another program or file and press Next button to continue.
- Select Comma Separated Values and hit on Next button as shown in the below screenshot.
- Now click on Browse button to select CSV file from the computer.
- After selecting the CSV file press Next button.
- Select destination folder to import LinkedIn connections to Outlook and after that click on Next button.
- At last click on Finish for confirming the completion.
- Importing contacts from LinkedIn connections.csv in Outlook.
- Run Microsoft Outlook and choose contacts (destination path folder) to view LinkedIn contacts to MS Outlook. This task has been finished now, enjoy.
What Do Our Clients Say?
Thanks for unfolding the manual procedure to export LinkedIn contacts to Outlook without spending money.
Purnomo – Indonesia
Σας ευχαριστούμε την ομάδα BitRecover για την παροχή των εξαιρετικών λύσεων για αυτούς τους τύπους ερωτήσεων, κάνετε πολύ ωραία, παιδιά.
Bemus – Greece
I never thought that the process to sync LinkedIn contacts to Outlook will be done by following a few simple manual steps.
Sarah – Italy
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to import LinkedIn contacts to Outlook in bulk?
Ans – Just follow the below steps to add LinkedIn contacts to Outlook.
- First, export contacts from LinkedIn account to CSV format.
- After that import exported CSV file in Microsoft Outlook.
- View LinkedIn contacts (connections) into MS Outlook.
Que 2 – Does the procedure to export LinkedIn connections to Outlook, can be completed without using any software?
Ans – we have completed this procedure without using any software because this process was capable to complete manually, free of cost?
Que 3 – Is there any limitation to transfer LinkedIn contacts to Outlook via using these manual steps?
Ans – There is no limitation to transfer LinkedIn contacts to Outlook by following the above described manual steps.
Just for the suggestion – We have a few solutions available which are helpful for maintaining the contacts in a professional way.
- CSV to vCard Converter – This software is specially designed to convert CSV files exported from various email client or email applications to vCard (VCF) format.
- vCard Converter Wizard – This software gives permission to convert vCard to PST, CSV, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, etc.
- PST Contacts Wizard – This application is capable to save PST contacts to various formats i.e. vCard, CSV, PDF, HTML, etc.
The freeware technique for adding LinkedIn contacts to Outlook can be easily done without having any difficulties as in this blog post we have described the complete procedure to transfer LinkedIn contacts to Outlook by using actual relevant screenshots.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Export LinkedIn Contacts to CSV?
- How to Export LinkedIn Connections to vCard?
- How to Import LinkedIn contacts to MailChimp?