How to Export LinkedIn Contacts to CSV Excel Format Free of Cost?
You invest a great amount of time and energy in developing important connections by prospecting on LinkedIn. And it does not matter whether you are in the sales team, a recruiter, or a person who occasionally saves their LinkedIn contacts to manage their connection list. Eventually, you’ll need to export LinkedIn contacts to CSV to sustain those connections data.
Yet, how would you do that? Where do you begin when saving LinkedIn contacts – and afterward what? Well, you can export LinkedIn contacts to CSV files and can enjoy its large number of benefits.
Know how to download LinkedIn contacts to CSV format”. In this blog post, we are describing the manual procedure to export LinkedIn connections to CSV (Comma-separated values) format, which can be easily open with Microsoft Excel Sheet. Before describing the steps, first get basic information related to the process, which will be helpful for users.
Note- After exporting LinkedIn contacts to an excel spreadsheet (.csv file), you can further convert CSV to vCard format for multiple purposes.
Why does the User want to Export LinkedIn Contacts to Excel ?
Q: I am using LinkedIn for the past 5 years and there are approx 7K connections added to my LinkedIn profile, these LinkedIn connections are most helpful for me because I want to grow up my business to next level. How do I export LinkedIn connections to Excel CSV (Comma-separated values) because after exporting LinkedIn contacts, I can send emails to the clients?
Software Engineer from Florida USA
Q: I want to export LinkedIn contacts to CSV format because after that I can open my LinkedIn connections in Microsoft Excel Sheet. But, I don’t know how to get LinkedIn contacts into Excel. Please suggest me a reasonable answer for solving how to import connections from LinkedIn to Excel-related queries?
Digital Marketing Expert from India
How to Export LinkedIn Contacts to CSV File?
Just follow step via step process to export LinkedIn connections to Excel CSV format free of cost manually. As LinkedIn gives the facility to download LinkedIn contacts to CSV format which can be easily open with Microsoft Excel Sheet.
After following these steps, anyone can easily save LinkedIn contacts to Excel Sheet without showing any error message.
- Firstly, log in to your LinkedIn account and choose the My Network option as shown in the screenshot.
- Now, LinkedIn will show you all connections, from here hit on See all connection.
- Then, select the Manage synced and imported contacts option to continue the process.
- Thereafter, choose the Export contacts option from advanced options.
- LinkedIn allows downloading Articles, Connections, Imported Contacts, Messages, Invitations, Profiles, Recommendations, and Registration. From here, choose Connections because in this blog post we are discussing how to export LinkedIn contacts to CSV Excel and press the Request archive button.
- For your security, enter your password to make this change. After filling the LinkedIn account password, hit on Done button.
- Showing a message “We will send you an email when your download is ready”. After few minutes, you will get an email when your download will be ready.
- After receiving the mail, open your mail and choose to download it with this link as shown in the screenshot.
- Now, press the Download archive button to continue.
- Your LinkedIn connections are downloaded in Zip format.
- After extracting the Zip file you will get the Connections.csv file. LinkedIn connections (contacts) have been downloaded in CSV format.
- Now you can open LinkedIn exported CSV connections in Microsoft Excel with proper information i.e. First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company, Position, Connected On, etc. It’s done successfully, guys.
Thanks for sharing the information regarding the procedure to save LinkedIn contacts to Excel, after reading this simplified blog post, anyone can easily export LinkedIn connections to CSV (Comma-separated values) format.
Kristo – Greece
After exporting LinkedIn contacts to CSV format, I have imported them into Microsoft Outlook which was beneficial for me. I just want to say thank you team BitRecover for working on these types of real queries.Isabella – Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How do I export my LinkedIn connections to Excel?
Ans – LinkedIn gives the facility to download LinkedIn connections to CSV format, which can be easily open with Microsoft Excel, so just follow the above steps for solving your query.
Que 2 – Is the process to export contacts from LinkedIn to CSV can be done free of cost or any hidden charges will be applicable?
Ans – Yes, the procedure to export contacts from LinkedIn to CSV can be completely free of cost without having any hidden charges, so just enjoy.
Que 3 – Can I save unlimited LinkedIn contacts to CSV format free of cost?
Ans – Yes, there is no limitation to download LinkedIn connections in CSV format.
After following above steps, all technical and non-technical users can download LinkedIn contacts to Excel format including all important information as the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company Details, Position, Connected On, etc. LinkedIn allows to export LinkedIn contacts to CSV format which can be easily imported to various email clients, email services, etc.