How to Import G Suite to Exchange Server On-Premises, Live, Hosted, Online Exchange
As the Cybercrime rate are increasing in the online world. Therefore, the need of data security is also rising. For this, most of the users want to backup G Suite data to on-premises Exchange Server. As on-premises Exchange secures your data and you can fully manage the environment. Even, I was also one of them who wanted to migrate G Suite to Live Exchange Server directly. I started exploring on Internet to get the solution to perform G Suite to MS Exchange Server migration. While searching, I read various user’s query from several forum sites as mentioned below:
- How to export G Suite to Microsoft Exchange Online?
- How to import multiple G Suite mailboxes to Live Exchange Server?
- How to move G Suite mails to hosted Exchange Server directly?
- How to transfer G Suite to on-premises Exchange Server?
- How to migrate G Suite to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007?
Then, I started exploring more as I wanted a direct solution to migrate G Suite to Live Exchange Server. Finally, I got a solution to export G Suite mailbox to hosted Exchange Server. After using the whole solution by my own, I have described the complete way in the following blog.
Steps to Migrate G Suite to On-Premises Exchange Server
Follow the given steps to perform G Suite to MS Exchange Server migration to save G Suite mailbox in online Exchange Server.
- Download, install, and run BitRecover Email Backup Wizard on your machine.
- Choose G Suite from the list of email source to import G Suite mailbox to Live Exchange Server.
- Enter the credentials of your G Suite mailbox to export data from G Suite to hosted Exchange Server.
- Check an option of Advance Mode to migrate data in advance mode. Click on the Login button to proceed further.
- The software will start analysing the folders once you click the login button to move data from G Suite to Exchange Server online.
- Check the desired folder to transfer G Suite mailbox to Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- From the list of file saving options, select Exchange Server to save G Suite to MS Exchange Server directly.
- If you want to save resultant data in default folder then, check an option of “Save Messages in Default Folders.”
- Enter the credentials of your Live Exchange Server to perform data migration from G Suite to working Exchange Server.
- Check the option of “Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup” and use the given filter option. Click on backup button to start the procedure of data backup process.
- Once the process is completed, you will get the completion message on the screen.
In this way, I had migrated all my data from G Suite to Microsoft Exchange Server. Before coming to an end, let us have a quick glance on software.
Trouble-Free Solution to Export G Suite to MS Exchange Server
BitRecover Email Backup software is a complete solution that makes easy for the users to save G Suite mailbox in on-premises Exchange Server. The software is simple, easy, and trouble-free way to execute the data migration process. The tool migrates data with high level of data security provided while converting the database that ensures that the utility will not harm any amount of database in the procedure of performing the process. Frontend interface of software correctly renders users with simple Operating interface, which can be organised even by novice user with same ease and perfection as that of professional at it.
Simple, easy, and speedy migration of data is performed by the software to migrate G Suite to Exchange Server directly. Tool is operable on all Windows OS and supports all editions of Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
Beneficial Features of Software
- With this tool, one can maintain the folder hierarchy. When user starts working with the tool, resultant backup of the G Suite account is formed in folder by maintaining the folder hierarchy.
- With this extraordinary application users can convert G Suite email to Live Exchange Server directly. Simply by installing and investing on the tool users can successfully convert G Suite email data into on-premises Exchange Server.
- This authentic tool provides an option of selecting the desired data to backup to Live Exchange Server directly.
- Tool migrates unlimited data from G Suite to MS Exchange Server without any issue.
- 100% safe, and secure way to migrate data from G Suite account to Microsoft Exchange Server directly.
Before investing on the tool, I read the review about the software. I had also shared the reviews with you.
What User’s Say?
“It was a commendable experience working with G Suite to Exchange Server Converter software. We wanted to migrate G Suite to Live Exchange Server directly. However, no suitable approach was found to accomplish the conversion. Thankfully, somebody introduced us to your tool. I am completely stunned by the pace at it which works and the number of options it offers to perform data conversion. This is completely a user’s tool.”
– Lorenzo Schultz, Tanzania
“G Suite accounts are the most common approach of not only users but cybercriminals as well. Thus, this tool comes out as a relieving support to the Digital Forensic industry. I personally liked the direct solution to import G Suite data to Exchange Server online.”
– Eduardo Pearson, Kansas
Performing the procedure to import, export, backup, migration, conversion of G Suite data is always a challenging task. Even, I also got stuck when I wanted to import G Suite to Exchange Server online. After a lot of research, I got a solution to export G Suite account to Live Exchange Server. In the above-discussion, I have discussed the same solution to perform G Suite to on-premises Exchange Server migration.