How to Export Excel XLS / XLSX Contacts to Outlook Mac 2019, 2016 & 2011 Account?
Do you need to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac?
Outlook Mac is electronic communication and personal information management. It helps users to take control of your inbox and manage the many types of activities. With Microsoft Outlook for Mac, you can perform various types of tasks, such as:
- Launch “quick look right” from your email messages and preview your file attachment.
- Displaying your calendar for meeting invitation make it easy to see.
- Provide a cleaner or attractive interface make it easier to work with information.
- Highly inferior to current email clients in both reliability and security.
- Outlook 2011 makes it easier to organize and manage the volume of a mail you receive
All of the above features attracts Excel users to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac.
So, What is the Problem?
Moving Excel address book into Outlook Mac is a very good decision, but the difficulty comes when a user needs to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac 2019, 2016, 2011, etc. account. For this, you first need to transfer Excel address list into Outlook contacts, supported vCard files. Once you get the file, you can easily import vCard to Outlook Mac with just a little preparation. There are two major steps:
How to Import Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac? Stepwise Guide
Free Download Excel Contacts to Outlook Converter Software
Freeware Demo version also available for users to convert 10 items. You have the option to purchase the licensed product named as BitRecover Excel to vCard Converter to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac, only when the trial version meets your needs.
Step 1: Convert Excel Address Book to vCard
- Install and Run the tool to import Excel address list into Outlook contacts.
- Select the XLS / XLSX Excel spreadsheet that you want to export in Mac Outlook.
- Using Excel to Outlook Mac converter, you can set Contact Fields Mapping according to your need.
Important Note: The tool automatically Map the Excel and vCard fields. These fields include First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Gender, etc.
- Now, choose the Destination Path for saving resultant VCF file.
- Also, it lets you choose the vCard encoding. Select the vCard encoding as required to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac. Now, hit on Convert to export excel contact list to Outlook.
After performing the above steps, contacts details can be easily migrated into Outlook Mac, now you just required to import these files from your Outlook Mac account. As the exported .vcf file is supported by many applications or devices such as Yahoo
, Android Phone
Step 2: Import vCard to Outlook Mac
- To transfer VCF to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2011, etc, Mac, firstly compose a new email message from any of the email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo or any other email id. Attach the vCard file as the attachment to this message. Send this message to the email account configured into Outlook Mac.
- Open the email received in your Outlook Mac account >> right click on the attached file. Now, a list of options will be displayed. Choose Preview of all the given options to import contacts from excel to Outlook Mac.
- Now. You can see all the contact names in the attachment. Here, from the top of the screen, hit the Add Contacts button to import excel contact list to Outlook 2016.
- Outlook for Mac will display a pop-up message. Here it will be asked Are you sure you want to import contacts? Click Import and import contacts from excel to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2011, etc.
In addition, you can verify if there is a duplicate contact in your vCard file. For this, you can click on the Review Duplicates option.
Benefits & Features of Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac Converter
- Auto Map Excel & vCard Fields: The software to export excel contact list to Outlook provides many features, one of them is contact fields mapping. It automatically displays user information to map Excel fields with vCard fields like First Name, Last Name, Birthday, Gender, etc.
- Create Separate or Individual VCF: The tool for importing Excel XLS / XLSX files into Outlook Mac supportable format provides the option to save all contacts in single VCF file. Therefore, you can check or uncheck this option according to your requirements.
- Compatible with All Windows OS: This Excel contacts to Outlook Mac conversion utility, support all the latest as well as previous Windows versions i.e., Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, etc.
- Save File to the Desired Location: The utility to import Excel contacts to Outlook Mac offers an option to choose the destination path for saving the converted Excel spreadsheet to converted format at any desired location.
- Offers Different vCard Encodings: The application provides various vCard encoding options. You can select vCard encryption at your convenience. Some of the options are UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7, etc.
Time to Conclude
In the above article, we have explained the complete step-by-step solution to import Excel Contacts to Outlook Mac 2019, 2016, 2011, etc. The conversion tool from the Excel Address Book to Outlook can directly convert Excel contacts into a portable file. In addition, you can export or transfer vCard to Outlook Mac. Also, the software provides a special option for contact field mapping. You can use the FREE TRIAL edition that converts up to 10 contacts for a better understanding.
If you have any problems while implementing the approach, do not hesitate to contact the BitRecover support team. Our consultants will assist you in the shortest time with a suitable answer to your question.