How to Save & Export All Attachments from Thunderbird?
If you are using Mozilla Thunderbird email client to send or receive email messages and looking for a solution to extract all Thunderbird attachments into your computer then this blog post will be most helpful for you as here BitRecover is providing steps by step complete information with actual screenshots. After reading this blog post everybody can easily extract all email attachments from Mozilla Thunderbird. Let’s start the process.
2 – Start Mozilla Thunderbird email client into your machine and select Add-Ons options as shown in the screenshot.
3 – Now click on the settings icon and choose Install Add-On from File… option
4 – Now select the downloaded XPI file of Thunderbird Attachment Extractor and click on the Open button
5 – This screenshot is showing safety tips message “Install add-ons only from authors whom you trust. Malicious software can damage your computer or violate your privacy.” You have asked to install the following item, press Install Now button to continue.
6 – This screenshot is showing a message like “AttachmentExtractor will be installed after you restart Thunderbird”. Now click on Restart button to start again Mozilla Thunderbird.
7 – Now select any email folder, right-click on it and choose Extract All Attachments to… option and after that click on the Browse button.
8 – Select the destination path to save extracted Thunderbird attachments. You can select any location from your computer to save Thunderbird attachments.
9 – Thunderbird Attachment Extractor is extracting attachments from Thunderbird email messages.
10 – Here are Thunderbird extracted attachments at the selected destination path.
Benefits of Thunderbird Attachment Extractor Add-On
- Thunderbird Attachment Extractor is known as a trustworthy add-on as it is developed by Mozilla foundation which is a well trustworthy brand in the IT industry.
- Thunderbird Attachment Extractor add-on is able to extract all types of attachments from Thunderbird email client i.e. DOCX, PDF, PPT, MBOX, EML, EMLX, Image, DjVu, PSD, Zip, vCard, PST, MSG, OST, XLS, TIFF, ePUB, ICS, ODT, DWG, OLM, HTML, XPS, etc.
- It is simple to use and easy to understand add-on which works perfectly and allows to extract all attachments without loss of quality.
- Thunderbird Attachment Extractor is available free of cost without any limitation that is one of the best benefits.
- Thunderbird Attachment Extractor is a 100% secured and virus free utility that gives the fastest speed to extract Thunderbird attachments.
- This add-on gives the facility to save extracted attachments at any selected location of the computer as well as it allows to backup email attachments into external storage devices like pen drive or hard drive.
Limitations of the FREE Technique!!
The above-mentioned method does not work if someone is using Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0 and above editions. It is one of the most drawback of this manual method because at present time most of the users are using the latest versions of Thunderbird i.e. 68.0, 60.0, 52.0, 45.0, 38.0.1, 31.0, 24.0, 17.0, etc.
Reliable Technique to Extract Attachments from Thunderbird Latest Edition
First of all, download BitRecover Thunderbird Converter Wizard on your Windows Machine and install the product setup. The tool is available with a free demo edition so that users can easily check its working process to extract all attachments from the Thunderbird profile. The free trial version is capable to export attachments from the first 25 emails of each Thunderbird folder. Just follow these four simple steps to export all attachments from Thunderbird 68.0, 60.0, 52.0, 45.0, 38.0.1, 31.0, 24.0, 17.0, etc. and previous editions.
1 – Launch the tool, it will automatically upload Mozilla Thunderbird profile data in the software interface. Users can choose specific email folders from software GUI as per their choice.
2 – Click on any specific email folder for view Thunderbird emails with attachments in the software window. Now click on the Save button to continue.
3 – Choose CSV from saving extensions, browse destination path for storing the output attachments, check include attachments option and click on the Ok button to the process extract attachments from multiple emails Thunderbird. It will take very little time.
4 – After finishing the task, you can easily get attachments from a separate folder as you can see in the respective screenshot.
Users query “how to extract attachments from Thunderbird” has been solved. Now everybody can easily understand the working process as in this post we used real screenshots to describe how to extract attachments from Thunderbird email client.