A numerous of users want to export Outlook emails to USB drives such as Pen Drive, External Hard Drive, USB Stick, etc. If you are one of them, then just end your search now because, in this blog post, we will provide you complete information for solving these types of queries.
- How do I save outlook emails to USB?
- How to copy all emails from Outlook to USB?
- How to copy Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 emails to USB flash drive?
- How to copy emails from Outlook to USB drives?
- How to transfer Outlook email to USB flash drive?
- How do I copy Outlook email folders to a USB flash drive?
Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 users want to backup Outlook emails to USB flash drives for carrying Outlook emails, transferring emails between digital devices, importing emails, etc. In the current blog post, we will describe dual (Automatic & Manual) techniques for moving Outlook emails to USB drives.
Similar Blog Post – Export Outlook Contacts to USB
Download BitRecover PST Converter Wizard and install it on your Windows PC.
Run the tool, it is capable to load Outlook emails automatically from the default storage location. Users can also load Outlook PST files manually too as it has Select Files or Select Folder options.
Select Microsoft Outlook folders from software panel and press Next button.
It offers several saving options, choose any according to your need.
It offers multiple file naming options too as shown in the desired screenshot.
By default, this application will save resultant data at desktop but users can also choose another destination path too. After selecting the path, press Next button.
Backing up Outlook emails to USB drive with a live progressive report.
Task completed successfully, now click on the Ok button.
Here is resultant data in the desired file format, select all data and choose Copy option by right-clicking.
Select USB Drive folder and paste resultant Outlook emails to USB Drive. It’s completed now.
Benefits of pro technique
1. Export emails from Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 to USB.
2. Save Outlook emails to USB drive in various formats.
3. Easy to use technique which does not require expert knowledge of Outlook.
4. Save emails from Outlook into a USB stick in fastest speed.
5. Recovery mode option for backing up Outlook emails to USB from damaged files.
Benefits of manual technique
1. 100% free of cost method for moving emails from Outlook to USB flash.
2. Export emails from Outlook 2010 to USB as well as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
3. Save emails from Outlook into a USB in PST (Personal Storage Table) format.
Using the above-mentioned technique anyone can easily export Outlook emails to USB Drive, Pen Drive External Hard Disk, USB Stick, etc. Pro technique allows for moving emails from Outlook to USB flash in multiple file formats while the manual method gives permission to transfer Outlook emails to USB in PST format only. In the pro method, you will get multiple advanced features which will help you for Outlook file management, and the tool maintains all important items during backing up Outlook emails to USB.