How to Move Multiple Emails from Outlook to OneNote Notebook?
A lot of users worldwide want to export Outlook emails to OneNote Notebook in batch mode but the query is still pending. Actually, our support team received a very important issue faced by the user. He was searching for a reasonable solution for solving the given types of queries.
- How to move multiple emails from Outlook to OneNote?
- How to save Outlook emails to OneNote Notebook?
- How do I save Outlook emails to OneNote program?
Hello team BitRecover Software, I am looking for a solution to backup Outlook emails to OneNote. After that, I can easily share specific important information with other OneNote users. If you have a software for solving my issue then please suggest me, I just want to read my Outlook emails in Microsoft OneNote Notebook.
– William, Florida USA
Steps to Export Outlook Emails to OneNote in Batch
We are just going to explain the clarified technique to transfer emails from Outlook to OneNote using actual screenshots so that users can easily understand the procedure.
- First of all, download BitRecover PST Converter Wizard from download button.
- Run the tool, it will automatically detect Outlook data from the default storage location after that press Next button.
- Now you can preview Outlook email folders in the software interface, check all or desired folders and press Next button to continue.
- Select CSV as saving format as shown in the respective screenshot.
- Press Next button to convert PST to CSV format.
- The process is running and showing live progressive report too.
- Task completed successfully with a pop-up message of completion.
- Here you can see resultant CSV file(s) of each Outlook folder. Select resultant CSV file, right click on it and choose Rename option.
- Rename .csv file to .xls, .xlsx formats and press Yes button.
- Run Microsoft OneNote and choose INSERT >> Spreadsheet >> Existing Excel Spreadsheet option.
- Select renamed XLS file from computer and press Insert button.
- Now choose Insert Spreadsheet option from three different options.
- Please wait while OneNote inserts the document.
- Now you can see Microsoft Outlook (2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.) emails in OneNote document.
- Double click on Excel Sheet for editing.
- Now you can edit Excel Spreadsheet rows and columns and save it also.
- Here you can see the editable Excel Sheet in Microsoft OneNote program.
In this way, Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 users can easily preview their email messages in OneNote Notebook inclusive of all important information such as Date, Subject, Body, From, To, Cc, etc.
Benefits of OneNote
- It gives permission to share information with other OneNote users easily.
- It is available for Windows Computers, Android Phones, Tablets, iPhones, iPads, etc.
- It is available 100% free of cost and users can create unlimited Notebooks with Sections.
- It can be easily synchronized with various cloud-based services such as Salesforce, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to save Outlook emails to OneNote?
Ans – Here are the steps to move email from Outlook to OneNote.
- Download the recommended software and load Outlook data.
- Choose specific email folders and CSV as saving format.
- Rename CSV files to XLS format.
- Open OneNote and insert XLS Excel Spreadsheet in OneNote.
Que 2 – Can I move multiple emails from Outlook to Microsoft OneNote at once?
Ans – Yes, the above technique is especially explained for transferring bulk emails from Outlook to MS OneNote program.
Advantages of Software for Transferring Emails from Outlook to OneNote
This software allows to move multiple emails from Outlook to OneNote while it is not possible manually because manual technique allows to copy Outlook emails to OneNote one by one.
Before exporting emails from Outlook to Microsoft OneNote, the tool shows all emails folders in the software panel from here users can choose only specific folders means that they can avoid unnecessary folders.
The tool not only allows to forward email from Outlook to OneNote, while also comes with 30+ saving options means it is a complete Outlook management kit.
It comes with a free trial version and capable to work with all Windows Operating System (32 bit and 64 bit).
Now the process to backup, export Outlook emails to OneNote has been completed successfully, users can also follow the step by step procedure for solving your problems quickly. Free demo version of the mentioned software will send 25 emails from each Outlook folder to the OneNote program, it means users can evaluate the tool before investing money on it.