How to Save Outlook Contacts to USB Drive in CSV Format?
Are you one of them who are looking for a solution to export Outlook contacts to USB Stick? If your answer is YES then, now you can easily copy Microsoft Outlook address book to USB drive. In this blog post we are providing the manual process for transferring contacts from Outlook to USB flash so that after reading the blog post, these types of problems will be solved.
- How to copy Outlook address book to USB drive?
- How to save Outlook contacts to USB drive?
- How to copy Outlook 2010 contacts to USB flash?
Similar Blog Post – Export Outlook Emails to USB Drive
Hi Outlook experts, I am using MS Outlook 2019 edition on Windows 10 and I am looking for a solution for “how to copy Outlook address book to usb” related queries. If you know a reasonable solution then, please share it with me. Thanks in advance.
Is there any manual technique available to export Outlook contacts to USB stick? I am an individual working professional who is looking for a reasonable solution for exporting Outlook 2016 contacts to USB drives.
MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 editions has an inbuilt option for saving contacts from Outlook to USB in CSV (comma-separated values) format. Let’s start now!
How to Copy Outlook Address Book to USB?
- Open MS Outlook email program and choose Import/Export option.
- Select Export to a file option and click on the Next button.
- Choose comma separated values option and press Next to continue.
- Select folder to export from and hit on the Next button.
- Browse a location to store resultant Outlook contacts and press Next button.
- Map custom fields… as default and click on the Finish option.
- Exporting contacts from MS Outlook to USB drive in CSV format.
- Now you can see exported CSV file, select it and copy also.
- At last paste resultant CSV file to the USB drive as shown in the screenshot.
In this way, users can export Outlook contacts to USB stick in CSV format free of cost without facing difficulties. Resultant CSV file has complete address book information such as Name, Company, Department, Job Title, Business Information, Home Address, Phone Numbers, Fax Numbers, Email Addresses, Anniversaries, Web Addresses, etc.
Just for the suggestion – BitRecover CSV Contacts Converter will be most helpful software for you if you want to convert CSV to vCard or PST format inclusive of complete information. Mentioned software supports bulk conversion and it comes with a free trial version so that users can evaluate it before purchasing the license keys.
After reading mentioned step by step process, anyone can easily copy Outlook contacts to USB stick along complete information. MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 users can perform for exporting Outlook contacts to USB stick, pen drive, hard disk, flash drive, etc. without losing a bit of data.