How to Delete Gmail Emails without Opening Them?
Overview: Here you will get the complete information on how to delete Gmail emails without opening them. in this write-up, we will show you all the methods, which help you to delete Gmail messages without opening them
There are times when the storage space available in our email client becomes completely filled by an excess quantity of email. You will now check each and every email that you have received by opening each one in turn. I am aware that the procedure is highly drawn-out and time-consuming.
But don’t worry, here you will get the complete information, that how you will delete Gmail emails without opening them using manual and professional methods.
We are receiving some queries over the past few days, which we are mentioned below to get a better understanding of why users want to delete Gmail emails without opening them.
User’s Queries to Delete Gmail Messages without Opening Them
“Hello there, more than 5000 of my Gmail emails are completely unnecessary to me. due to the fact that these emails come from brands. I have no need for anything like that. Now, if I remove emails manually, it will take a significant amount of time for me to do so. Therefore, I’m looking for a professional solution that has a minimal cost yet a big number of features. Therefore, if you are aware of the most effective option, kindly offer it to me.”
“Hey, because the storage limit on my Gmail account, which is 15 GB, has been reached, I need to remove some emails but I don’t want to do it manually. Because processes that involve physical labor take a lot of time and effort to complete. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could advise me on a simple and speedy method to delete emails in Gmail without first opening them.”
Manual Methods to Delete Gmail Emails without Opening Them
Here I will show you 2 to 3 methods to delete Gmail emails without opening them. All the methods are given below:
#1: Bulk Delete Gmail Emails
- Open Gmail email client on your machine.
- And then, check the box from the top corner.
- Now click on the “Delete” icon to delete Gmail emails in bulk.
#2: Delete Specific Emails
- Again, from the top corner of the Gmail account, hit the dropdown.
- And select the required email types to delete.
- Lastly, click on the “Delete” icon.
#3: Delete Selected Emails from Gmail Account
- Once again open your Gmail account.
- And then, select the required emails, which you want to delete.
- And lastly, click on the “Delete” icon to delete Gmail emails without opening them.
If you don’t want to waste your precious time, then follow the mentioned method below:
Safest and Quickest to Delete Gmail Messages without Opening them
BitRecover Email Cleaner Software is one of the best and strong tools to delete Gmail emails without opening them. The tool can delete emails in bulk within just seconds. Also, the tool keeps your data safe with privacy. The software has advance level features and capabilities like users can delete emails from any Gmail folder. Also, the tool is compatible with all Windows OS. Some of the high levels features and capabilities are mentioned below:
Advance Features and Capabilities of the Software
- The software can easily delete Gmail emails in bulk without any file size restrictions.
- The tool can preview complete data of Gmail on the software panel, so users can select and delete the required files and folders.
- Also, there is an advance setting option, so users can delete the specific emails from date, from, to, etc.
- Users can install the software on any Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and other previous versions.
- Also, the software allows users to delete emails from all Gmail folders including Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items & other to customize folders.
- This software can delete Gmail emails without opening them with all attachments.
How to Delete Gmail Emails without Opening Them?
- Download and run the software on your device.
- And then, select Gmail from the side panelist.
- Now enter the login details of the Gmail account and hit the “Login” icon.
- Next, all the data will appear on the screen and select the required files and folders to delete emails.
- And hit the “Filter Options” tab, and apply the filter to delete specific emails as per your needs.
- Lastly, press the “Delete” icon to delete Gmail emails without opening them.
Important Note: The software comes with the demo version for free, so users can use the software and how the tool work. But with the demo version, you can delete only 25 emails from each folder. To delete unlimited data, purchase the pro version of the tool.
Time to Say Goodbye
It is of the utmost importance to delete unnecessary emails from any email client, since they may often be a source of a great deal of trouble for us. In this piece of writing, we went through both the manual and automated procedures that may be used to delete emails from Gmail without first opening them. However, manual approaches need more time, so you should seek the assistance of the professional tool that was stated. They offer incredible and cutting-edge capabilities that allow you to erase Gmail emails without opening them. I really hope that you found this post to be informative.