How to Delete Confidential Files?
Hacking, thieves, and online scams are also increasing as the country is rising. In such a situation, it is very important to take care of confidential data. People after deleting confidential files think that it is deleted. But no, it does not get deleted, it gets stored in such a place. The space you can’t even see. Many situations come where users have to delete confidential files.
Examine some of those scenarios to fully grasp the issues…
Scenarios 1: A few days ago, I deleted confidential data from my laptop with the expectation that it would be permanently deleted, but my friend arrived and informed me that simply deleting confidential data from the laptop would not be sufficient, as the data would be saved to the laptop’s hard drive. After hearing his words, I became terrified and searched for a perfect solution, but I could not find one. Please suggest a solution to Wipe External Hard Drive Data.
Scenarios 2: Since I’ve received a confidential project from my employer, I’ve backed up all of my critical data onto a pen drive. The project is complete. So, I delete confidential information from my pen drive, but I’m not sure whether it will be permanently deleted or not. So, I’m looking for a solution to permanently delete confidential files from my pen drive. Please advise on how to delete confidential data from a pen drive if you have any suggestions to Wipe Pen Drive Data.
Consequently, you can see the difficulties and troubles the individuals are experiencing; therefore, they require to delete confidential files from any type of device.
Let’s move on and look at the solution to the users’ problems, but first,
Did you know…
- Once two MIT students bought 158 used hard disks from numerous sources, they discovered more than 5,000 credit card information, medical reports, detailed individual and company financial data, numerous gigabytes of personal e-mail, and personal videos/images on the drives.
- It is estimated that approximately 38% of computers sold on the second-hand gadgets market still have data on them.
Is it possible to access confidential information on a computer even after all of the data has been deleted?
Yes, It can retrieve from anywhere by anyone. Additionally, there are various different types of data restoring tools are accessible on the market. However, this technique is intended for people who wish to restore their vital data from any device that has been accidentally destroyed.
Like the BitRecover Data recovery software can recover data from a variety of digital devices, including pen drives, hard drives, Android, Mac OS, and other digital devices. Scammers, on the other hand, utilize this software to retrieve confidential files in order to make a profit.
Perfect Solution to Delete Confidential Data
The most preferred and trustable software to delete confidential files from any kind of device is BitRecover Wipe Data. one of the best and certified to delete confidential data without any restrictions. This software can wipe data from any kind of digital device and also it can delete confidential files extortions.
Usability of this Software
- This software can delete every type of files extension like .pdf, .jpeg, .png, .msg and all types of files.
- Also, this tool allows users to wipe data from pen drive, hard disk, laptop, computer, and other digital devices.
- This software is capable to delete confidential files with 10+ wiping methods like zero(1pass), Random (1 Pass), Random (1 Pass), Wipe file – Simple (1 Pass), Zero & Random (2 Passes), and other wipe methods.
- Also, if users want to wipe specific data by date or by file extensions so this tool provides features like By Date Range to delete confidential information by date and Mask for Files: for specific file extensions.
- Users can select data from the local path or can delete confidential data directly from the drives.
Steps to Delete Confidential Information
- Download and install the software on your pc or laptop. (If you want to Wipe Mobile Data by using mobile or to wipe pen drive data then you have to connect this device to the laptop or computer).
- Now choose the files or folders from the local location or select the data directly from the drive-by “Logical Drive” option.
- Now choose the wipe option from the “Free Space” and “Total Space”.
- And choose the drive where you want to Delete Unwanted Files and click on the Next icon.
- Now all the data will appear on the software’s panel. Next, verify and choose files and folders click on the next icon.
- Now from the “Filter Option”, you can apply the filters like date range and file mask options.
- Lastly, choose the wipe methods according to tour needs.
- And click on the Wipe icon to start the procedure to delete confidential files.
It’s vital to know how to delete confidential files from digital devices. Online fraud is increasing day by day. So, be alert and use software to delete confidential data from any device.
Many users employ manual methods but don’t. Because manual procedures can’t remove data permanently.