How to Upgrade Personal Google Account to G Suite?
1st Query – “Currently, I am using Gmail account as an email service provider. Now I want to convert my platform to Google workspace account. However, we have a concern that after converting to G Suite, will the Gmail domain name remain the same or not? We would like to retain our previous email address, which we have already registered and distributed to a lot of customers and suppliers. “Can I convert personal Google account to G Suite account without using a different domain?”
Answer – To be honest, no. If you want to convert Gmail to G Suite business account without changing your domain name, it is not possible. You are changing your platform, so you will need to buy your own domain name. And if there is any online free tool that allows you to upgrade your Google Account to Workspace without changing your domain name, it’s just not true. So beware of this type of fraud.
2nd Query – “The storage capacity of my Gmail account is almost full now.” After some time, it will be difficult for me to operate a Gmail account. I want to convert personal Google account to G Suite. Is there any way that allows converting selective data from Gmail to Google Workspace without facing any data loss issues? “Kindly help me to overcome this scenario.”
Answer- If you think this can be possible with a manual method, So I clear your mind that it is not possible. After purchasing the Google Workspace business account, You will need a third-party tool to convert your Google Data to G Suite with attachments. And also, it will allow you to upgrade selective data from Gmail to Workspace.
Are you one of those who are facing the same issue as the above-mentioned user? Can you upgrade personal Gmail to business account? The answer is yes, so continue reading this blog. It will help you convert from your personal Google account to Google Workspace. Here, we will discuss the best methods to overcome this situation. With the help of professional software.
Is G Suite better than Gmail? Why?
Of course yes. You are thinking about changing your Gmail account to Google Workspace account. No doubt that it is a smart decision. As we all know, Gmail and G Suite are both the best email services. But due to some extra features of G Suite, many users prefer to jump or use a Workspace account.
Gmail is fast, has better redundancy, and has better spam management. It makes a big difference with domain email because Google Workspace checks the mail instantly, whereas normal SMTP has a delay.
Reasons to Convert Personal Google Accounts to Google Workspace?
A user has numerous reasons to upgrade personal Google account to G Suite account. Some of them are:
- Gmail only provides 15 GB of storage space to its users for free. Whereas, by paying a little amount, G Suite users will get 30 GB of storage space.
- Another main thing about Google Workspace (G Suite) is that it provides access to a core set of apps. Which includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Google+, Sites, and Groups. Subscribers of G Suite receive access to email and phone support as well.
- A G Suite account is a more suited account for business purposes compared to a Google account. Your information is stored in data centers around the world, and you can access it at any time.
- Google Workspace Hangout Meet & Hangout Chats are quite beneficial for group discussions from multiple places in one place.
- G Suite gives you a few applications to work with or without internet connectivity. All of your critical information will be on the drive, and all of the data on the drive will be safely kept in the cloud.
- Also, Workspace includes different plans like basic, business, and enterprise. Organizations can select plans according to their needs.
Pro-technique to Upgrade Gmail to G Suite
BitRecover Gmail Backup Wizard is the best-suited software for users to accomplish this task. This application provides a lot of benefits to its users. With this tool, users can easily convert personal Google account to Google Workspace without facing any issues. It also transfers folders and labels from Gmail to G Suite. Let’s have a look at the working process of the application.
Steps to Convert Personal Google Account to Business Account
Follow these simple steps to start using this application in a hassle-free manner:
- First, install and run the Personal Google Account to G Suite migration application on your Windows system.
- Now, fill in the Gmail login credentials in the specified fields and then click on the Login button.
(Use Google App Password, your regular password will not work.)
- After that, check the required Gmail folders which you want to upgrade to G Suite business account.
- After selecting the folders, choose the G Suite option from the given drop list.
- Then, add the G Suite account login credentials. Finally, hit the login backup button to continue the process.
- Now, users will have to wait as the conversion process from personal Google accounts to G Suite is underway. The tool will give a complete conversion message when the conversion process is over.
Why user should Choose BitRecover application?
Transfer bulk Gmail emails to G Suite account at once
Using this application, users will be able to import data from their Personal Google Accounts to Business. Users can move Gmail data in batch mode. In this way, users can save time and energy.
Convert all data from Personal Google Account to Google Workspace.
Along with importing emails from a Google Mail account to G Suite, this tool also supports converting Gmail contacts, calendars, attachments, and more into business accounts.
Upgrade selective data into Business Account
If a user wants to convert any specific folder from a personal Google Account to G Suite account, it is also possible with this software. After putting Gmail account credentials in the panel, the software shows all the folders from Google Mail. Thereafter, the user can select the required folders.
No Limitations involved
This Personal Google Account to G Suite application has no limitations involved while importing the Gmail folder items to Google Workspace along with all the attachments.
Queries of users and their solutions – Common FAQs1 – How to upgrade personal Google account to G Suite?
Ans – Follow these easy steps to complete the process:
- Run the tool and fill in your Gmail credentials to login.
- Choose the folders you want to convert into G Suite.
- Select G Suite from the list and enter your Workspace credentials.
- Click on the backup to start the Gmail to G Suite migration.
2 – Does this software work on Mac system?
Ans – Yes, this tool supports both Windows and Mac OS. It is also compatible with all the latest and previous versions of Windows and Mac.
In the above blog, we have discussed the best possible way to convert personal Google account to G Suite. With the Gmail to Google Workspace software, the user can upgrade emails, contacts, calendars, and attachments from a personal Gmail account to a business account.
It is a straightforward process that requires nothing more than account login credentials – login id and password. If users want, they can try the free trial edition of the software to convert 25 emails from their personal Google Account to Google Workspace from each folder. So, after satisfaction, users can buy the licensed edition of the application as well.