How to Upgrade Personal Google Account to G Suite?
“Storage capacity of my Gmail account is almost full now. After some time, it will be difficult for me to operate a Gmail account. I want to convert personal google account to G Suite. Is there any way that allows converting selective data from Gmail to Google Workspace without facing any data loss issue? Kindly help me to overcome this scenario.”
Are you one of those who are facing the same issue like the above-mentioned user? If so, then read this blog. It will help you in migrate your personal Google account to G Suite. Here, we will discuss about the best methods to overcome this situation. With the help of professional software. Users can solve this query.
So, you are thinking about changing your Gmail account to Google Workspace account? No, doubt that it is a smart decision. As we all know that, Gmail and G suite both are best email services. But due to some extra features of G Suite, many users prefer to jump or use G Suite. Gmail is fast, has better redundancy, and has better spam management. It makes a big difference with domain email because Google Workspace checks the mail instantly whereas normal SMTP has a delay.
Read Also – How to migrate from Gmail to G Suite?
Why users are switching from Personal Google Account to G Suite?
A user has numerous reasons to upgrade personal google account to G Suite account. Some of them are:
- Gmail only provides 15 GB of storage space to its users for free of cost. Whereas, by paying little amount G Suite users will get 30 GB of storage space.
- Another main thing about Google Workspace (G Suite) is, it provides access to a core set of apps. Which includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Google+, Sites, and Groups. Subscribers of G Suite receive access to email and phone support as well.
- G Suite account is more suited account for business purposes comparing to a Google account.
- G Suite Hangout Meet & Hangout chats are quite beneficial for the group discussion from multiple places in one place.
BitRecover Gmail Backup Wizard is the best-suited software for users to accomplish this task. This application provides a lot of benefits to its users. With this tool, users can easily convert personal google account to G suite without facing any issue. It always preserves the internal folder hierarchy of data after the completion of the task. Let’s have a look at the working process of the application.
How to Convert personal google account to G suite – Complete guide
Follow some simple steps to start using this application in a hassle-free manner:
- First, install and run the Personal Google Account to G suite application on your windows system.
- Now, fill the Gmail login credentials in the specified fields and then click on the Login button.
- After that, check the required Gmail folders which you want to migrate to G Suite account.
- After selecting the folders, choose G Suite option from the given drop list.
- Then, add the G suite account login credentials. Finally hit the login backup button to continue the process.
Now, users have to wait as the migrate personal google account to G Suite process is running. The tool will give a complete conversion message when the migration process ends.
Benefits of using personal Google account to G Suite application – Features
Transfer bulk Gmail emails to G Suite account at once
Using this application user will be able to import data from Personal Google Account to G Suite. User can move Gmail emails to G Suite in batch mode. By this way, user can save their time and energy.
Migrate all data from Personal Google Account to G Suite
Along with importing emails from Google Mail account to G Suite, this tool also supports to migrate Gmail contacts, calendars, attachments, and more into G Suite account.
Selective Personal Google Account to G Suite upgradation
If user wants to convert any specific folder from a Personal Google Account to G Suite account, it is also possible with this software. After putting Gmail account credentials in the panel, the software shows all the folders from Google Mail. Thereafter, the user can select the required folders.
No Limitations involved
This Personal Google Account to G Suite application has no limitation involved while importing the Gmail folder items to G Suite along with all the attachments.
Queries of users and their solutions – Common FAQs
Que 1 – How to migrate personal google account to g suite?
Ans – Follow these easy steps to complete the process:
- Run the tool and fill Gmail credentials to login.
- Choose the folders you want to convert into G Suite.
- Select G Suite from the list and enter credentials.
- Click on the Backup to start Gmail to G Suite migration.
Que 2 – Can I import selective Gmail folders into Google Workspace account?
Ans – Yes, with this software you can easily do this. The software provides an option to the user to import selective personal Google account folders into G Suite account.
We have discussed about the best possible way to convert personal google account to G Suite in the above blog. With the Personal Google Account to G suite software, the user can migrate emails, contacts, calendars, and attachments from a personal Gmail account to G Suite application. It is a straightforward process that requires nothing more than account login credentials – login id and password. If users want, they can try the free trial edition of the software to migrate 25 emails from Personal Google Account to Google Workspace from each folder. So, after satisfaction user can buy the licensed edition of the application as well.