How to Convert MSG file to Excel Spreadsheet?
Does your organization use Microsoft Outlook and a part of the business is dependent on information that you get by MSG emails? For instance, leads from a lead supplier, order affirmations, and buy orders from your online shops, deals details, and so on … do you need to convert MSG file to Excel?
Assuming this is the case, how would you convert information caught inside those messages into a simple to handle file formats like CSV or an Excel Spreadsheet? Do you end up faced with a dull copy and paste schedule? If yes, then you can stop your manual routine now and open MSG file in Excel spreadsheet. Yes, spreadsheets provide huge control over your data. You can import plenty of MSG email messages to .csv file format and thereafter, organize the receiver’s email addresses in the Excel sheet.
We suggest you to use BitRecover MSG Converter Tool to robotize your email work process. With this tool, there is no preset limit to export MSG messages to Excel. Also, it is equipped with advanced features that make the conversion of MSG file to Excel very easy one.
Check out the complete procedure to export .MSG file to Excel in the below section.
How to Convert MSG File to Excel ?
Follow these steps to export MSG file to Excel:
- Run the tool to open MSG file in Excel on Windows OS.
- Choose MSG file/ folders from your database.
- Enable specific MSG folders to convert into Excel.
- Select CSV as a saving option and a required destination path.
- Start to convert MSG file to Excel by hitting on the convert tab.
Export MSG File to Excel Spreadsheet Easily with the Help of Step-by-Step Instructions
First of all, download MSG to Excel tool on your Windows machine.
Now, select (*MSG) files with dual options like Select Files… or Select Folders…
Then, you will see the select path of MSG file or folder. Click on the Next button.
After this, the tool will show all MSG emails which you have chosen. Enable the desired emails and again hit on the Next tab.
Thereafter, navigate to the saving options list and select the CSV option from it.
Browse the desired location where you wish to save the MSG to Excel converted files on your PC.
Click on the Next button and the software will instantly start the process to convert MSG file to Excel.
The conversion ends now and will give a completion message.
Now you can get all your resultant files at the chosen destination.
Users can easily access this output CSV file with programs like MS Excel.
Open MSG File in Excel Easily – Excellent Features of Software
- It’s an amazing product to batch convert Outlook MSG file to Excel CSV format in single processing.
- The tool assures to preserve all email components such as Sender/ Recipient’s details, Subject, Attachments, Text Formatting, Inline Images, Hyperlinks, etc.
- There will be no harm to the original folder hierarchy throughout the MSG to Excel conversion process.
- It has a neat and uncluttered Graphical User Interface so, the user will not need any technical proficiency to operate the software.
- The tool supports all latest and prior versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server versions, etc.
- It is compatible to convert MSG file to Excel with all versions of MS Outlook such as Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, etc.
- The license version of the software allows to add MSG file to Excel without imposing any file restrictions. Hence, you can perform unlimited conversions.
- It comes with a free trial version which permits users to convert the top 25 MSG data items to CSV format in one go. With it, you can check the working of the software.
Regularly Asked User Queries
Q1: My team leader gave me around 500 MSG files which contain important contacts of clients. I am asked to convert MSG file to Excel to analyze the whole data systematically. What should be the instant solution to convert Outlook MSG to Excel?
Ans: You can use the BitRecover product of MSG to CSV Converter tool for this process. It will quickly export batch MSG files to Excel.
Q2: I need to open MSG file in Excel so as to handle all my emails in a more particular way. Please suggest to me a simple tool to convert MSG file to Excel.
Ans: Please try the above solution to convert MSG emails into Excel format.
Q3: Do I need to have Outlook on my machine while performing the outlook MSG file to CSV conversion process?
Ans: No, this software is standalone and it does not require Outlook application for conversion.
In the above blog, we have explained how to convert MSG to Excel format in a precise and simplest manner. You don’t require to get hassle for the information present inside your MSG files. This is because the automated software takes care of this. It exports all MSG file to Excel without any change in the originality of information. So, quickly take a trial of the software and enjoy performing the MSG file to CSV conversion.