How to Convert Outlook MSG to HTML in Bulk?
Ready to convert Outlook MSG to HTML format but don’t where to start from? Read this entire blog till end to find out the easiest solution for the same.
Last week one of our US clients John contacted us. He is an administrator in an organization where his boss assigned a task to him to transfer 500 MSG files to another organization. But, the main issue with him is that that organization does not use MS Outlook. So, he has to convert MSG file to HTML format.
Acknowledging his query, we suggested to him All-in-One MSG Converter Tool to convert Outlook MSG file to HTML format. It’s reliable software which is well equipped with splendid features and advantages. Users can directly export Outlook MSG data to HTML format without installing Outlook. So, what are you waiting for?
Take a quick trial of this amazing software to explore its top-notch features. The demo version is absolutely free of cost and allows to perform few conversions of MSG files to HTML. Once you are fully satisfied with the tool’s performance, then you can buy the full license version for unlimited conversion.
How to Convert MSG to HTML Format?
Go through these steps to export MSG emails to HTML:
- Download and run MSG to HTML converter.
- Select desired MSG files/ folders for conversion.
- Specify required MSG data and choose HTML as a saving option.
- Enter a destination path and file naming option.
- Start the process to convert MSG files to HTML.
Why Do Users Prefer HTML Format?
- Users can double click on HTML files to open them into default web browser programs.
- HTML documents take very less size while storing on computer hard drive or external drive.
- There is no internet connectivity required to read HTML files locally.
- All web browsers are compatible to open HTML documents without facing any hassle.
- Users can easily edit HTML documents according to their choice using several editor programs.
Steps to Convert Outlook MSG File to HTML
1 – First of all, download MSG to HTML Conversion tool on your Windows machine.
2 – Now, choose (*MSG) files with any of the dual options like Select Files… or Select Folders…
3 – Then, you can check the selected path of MSG file or folder. Hit on the Next button.
4 – After this, the software will show all MSG emails which you want to convert into HTML. Enable the required emails and again click on the Next tab.
5 – Thereafter, choose the HTML saving option from the software.
6 – Choose the desired file naming option to arrange the output.
7 – Browse the desired destination location where you wish to save the MSG to HTML converted files on your computer.
8 – Snap-on the Next button and the utility will begin the process to convert MSG file to HTML.
9 – Once the process finishes, the tool will give a completion message.
10 – Now you can get all your resultant files at the chosen destination.
Outlook MSG to HTML Converter – Splendid Features
- It’s a one-stop solution to batch convert Outlook MSG file to HTML format in single processing.
- The software guarantees to maintain all email attributes like Sender/ Recipient’s details, Subject, Attachments, Text Formatting, Inline Images, Hyperlinks, etc.
- The original folder hierarchy keeps intact throughout the MSG to HTML conversion process.
- It has a clear and user-friendly Graphical User Interface so, the user will not need any technical expertise to work with the software.
- The tool is compatible with all latest and prior versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server versions, etc.
- It supports converting MSG file to HTML with all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, etc.
- The official license version of software permits to export MSG file to HTML without imposing any file limitations. Hence, you can perform unlimited migration.
- It offers a free trial version which facilitates converting the top 25 MSG data items to HTML format. With it, you can test the tool’s working.
- Users can save the output HTML files at any location on their Windows PC.
Frequently Asked Queries
Q 1 – Can I convert MSG file to HTML without Outlook installation?
A – Yes, you can perform this conversion without installing MS Outlook.
Q 2 – Does the software support Windows 10 OS for the conversion?
A – Yes, it has vast compatibility with all editions of Windows OS.
Q 3 – I need to batch convert MSG emails to HTML? Does the software allow me to do this?
A – Yes, why not! You can use this application for batch converting MSG mailboxes to HTML.
Over to You
The automated software suggested above is the most secure choice for any user. It is beneficial for both technical and novice users. You can conveniently convert MSG files to HTML with this application without any hassle. Still, if you have any doubts, do contact our support team.