Westnet Email Settings
Are you trying to set up Westnet Email in any email program using IMAP settings? Is the case then, read this blog you will find all the information on the settings for Westnet Email Settings. To configure the Westnet account for Android, iPad, Outlook, and elsewhere, it is necessary to know your Westnet IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 settings so, you can copy the following IMAP settings about the configuration of the Runbox Email Settings and use them in any desired Email application without the need of any technical knowledge.
After successful configuration of Westnet using below Westnet IMAP Server Settings you can easily use your preferred email client for receiving incoming emails Moreover, According to our survey most of the users are looking to change their User Interface so, they can setup their Westnet in any other Email Application like Outlook, Mac, iPad and other without any issue.
Advanced Email Settings for Westnet account?
So, If you have any other questions about Westnet Email client Settings? then, please Contact us.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
Westnet IMAP Incoming mail server:
993, requires SSL (Copy)
143, non-secure (Copy)
Westnet POP3 Incoming mail server:
995, requires SSL (Copy)
110, non-secure (Copy)
Runbox SMTP Outgoing mail server:
Let’s take a glimpse at a user’s query and the solution is given:
Hi team, I’m Judith, who has been using Westnet email for the past 10 years, and now I need to migrate over a thousand of emails Westnet emails without a tiring process, therefore please suggest the best solution for me so that I can quickly convert my emails and save to my desktop without losing any data.
Best Solution to Backup Westnet Emails to Any other Email Application?
If you have a chunk of emails in your Westnet account and looking to transfer them to any other Email application without configuration of any Westnet Email Server Settings So, Try out the best hassle-free tool recommended by the professionals Westnet Backup Wizard that will quickly download your emails and save them to any other desktop & cloud email ( like Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, Zimbra, Gmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Yahoo, etc) & File format ( Like PDF, HTML, MBOX, DOC, RTF, OLM, etc).
- Therefore, Download the software and launch it properly on Windows Machine
Some Advanced and Salient Features of the Tool:-
- Simple and Intuitive Interface: This tool has a simple and intuitive interface that is very easy to use and perform the Migration for end users.
- Supports Windows Version: Moreover, this professional utility can be easily launched in all the versions of Windows i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- 30+ Saving Options: You will get 30+ saving options to backup your Westnet emails easily choose your preferred one and save it on your desktop or any other Email Application.
- Maintains Data Integrity: Also, this is a powerful and trustworthy solution will maintain retains the same folder hierarchy Moreover, it will also convert your Westnet Email with attachments maintaining all the email properties like cc, bcc, time, Date, etc Westnet
So, Let’s watch the video illustrating the complete Westnet Backup Process:
In this blog, we’ve provided Westnet IMAP Settings because, many users have trouble configuring their account so, we’ve provided the settings we trust after using these Westnet Email settings you can easily set up your account without having any problems so, if you are still facing problems in configuring your account in your favorite email application then you can try the Westnet Backup Wizard, that allows you to save it to another file format/email application so that you can save it for the future.
Similar Blog Posts-