There are several enterprises’ users who seek for a solution to export Yandex to Outlook PST file. Requirement for such type of method commonly arises when people wish to switch their mailing platform. Apart from this, there could be other reasons as well to import Yandex to PST.
“Since last 5 years, I have been using Yandex email platform. Now I wish to move all my mailboxes from Yandex to Microsoft Outlook 2016. It is so because I found Outlook a more suitable and secure mailing environment for my purpose. Keeping all technical perspectives in mind, I tried several approaches for exporting Yandex Mail to Outlook. But, the problem I faced is that none of them performed complete exporting of data. Today with lots of hope, I am posting my problem on the social media account. Please if someone is known with a workable solution, let me know. You can either comment on my post or inbox me the solution. Thanks in advance!”
Alike the above individual, there are uncountable numbers of humans who search for a solution to import Yandex to PST. Now its our responsibility to aware of them with a foolproof method for migrating mailboxes from Yandex Mail to Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
The solution includes the use of a program named as Yandex Backup Wizard. It is a standalone application, which enables clients to collectively import Yandex to Outlook. Following steps are going to tell us how we can migrate from Yandex Mail to Outlook in an easy way :
1. Download and install the setup file of the program. Once done, launch the software on your PC to proceed further.
2. From the list of ‘Email Source’, select Yandex option.
3. Perform a single mouse click in the ‘Email address’ field and type the email id of source Yandex Mail tenant.
4. Press the Tab key from your keyboard and here, you have to enter the password of the source account.
5. Click on the Login button to permit the program to sign into your Yandex account. This is essential to complete the first phase of the procedure to import Yandex Mail to Outlook.
6. After a while, you will observe that all mail folders of Yandex account are displayed. Here you have to check the checkbox of only those email folders whose messages you wish to export in Outlook.
7. Now it is the time to choose ‘PST’ option from the menu of ‘Select Saving Option.’
8. You have to enter the destination path where you desire to save the resultant PST file that comprises of Yandex data.
9. Finally, click on the Backup button to migrate Yandex Mail to Outlook.
“I had already used your approach to export my Yandex mail data to PST format. But, now I am unable to import this Yandex PST file in my MS Outlook 2016 mail client. Can you assist me with the same?”
Directly or indirectly customers ask for a question that how can they import Yandex Mail PST file in Outlook. Well, the method is the same as it is of importing the normal PST file in Microsoft Outlook mail client. For assistance purpose, we are listing down the steps to open Yandex PST in Outlook.
1. Open MS Outlook email client on your PC and click on File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export
2. This launches an Import and Export wizard where you have to select Import from another program or file
3. Click on Next and choose Outlook Data File option
4. Again hit Next and click on Browse button to select the Yandex PST file
5. Select the folder in which you wish to import the data and at last, click on Finish
The solution that we recommended to export Yandex Mail to Outlook is considered as suitable one. It is so because it provides multiple intelligent features within it. These features are completely responsible for rendering a stress-free environment while importing Yandex to Outlook PST. Following listed are some smart features that are highly appreciated by experts from different corners of the world :
1. Provides ‘Advance Mode’ option to automatically resolve login issues, if any.
2. It does not give birth to any complications while exporting Yandex to Outlook.
3. No requirement of Outlook installation needed as a supportive application.
4. Comprises of easy-to-use interface, allowing a novice user to work with it.
One of the easiest solution to import Yandex Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016, and below versions, is described in this post. Readers can test this application on their own by downloading its trial version. Yes, the free edition of the program is available on its official website. You can download it from there and access it. The only limitation with this edition is that it allows users to export 25 messages from Yandex to PST file. Rest, all features are present for analyzing or examination purposes.
You can remove the limitation of the free version simply by purchasing its full version. We assume that you like our suggested solution. So please share it with your other business friends so that they can also get to know about the simple approach to import Yandex Mail to Outlook PST.