How to Backup Verizon Emails to Computer in Various Formats?
This Blog Post Is About The Following Topics
- What is Verizon Email Service?
- Reasons to backup Verizon messages
- Software to backup Verizon emails
- Features of Verizon backup software
- How to backup Verizon Cloud to computer?
- FAQ’s About Verizon backup tool
- Client Testimonials
- Final Words
What Is Verizon Email Service?
Verizon was a cloud-based email service provider but it is discontinued since December 15, 2017, because over the years, Verizon realized there are more capable email services available to valued customers of Verizon. At present time, if someone wants to access this Verizon email address like firstname.lastname@example.org then he can access email address by going to https://mail.aol.com/ link with AOL email platform.
Reasons to Backup Verizon Messages
The reasons depend on the user’s choice but still, we are giving some possible reasons to save Verizon emails to computer.
- All Verizon email accounts are on high risk because Verizon has discontinued its services from December 15, 2017, that is the main reason for backup Verizon messages.
- After save Verizon emails to computer, users can import resultant email messages to other email service and email clients.
- A lot of users want Verizon email backup to computer in PDF document format because PDF format can be easily accessible with most of the devices and users can easily print Verizon emails by converting them into PDF format.
- A lot of users want to export Verizon to Outlook because Microsoft Outlook is the first choice of most of the users for email services.
- Many users want to import their Verizon messages to other cloud-based email platforms i.e. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, G Suite, Outlook.com, Office 365, IBM Verse, etc.
Software to Backup Verizon Emails
Users can use BitRecover Email Backup Wizard which has the separate option to backup AOL emails by asking account credentials. We have already mentioned that Verizon email accounts are merged with AOL email platform so it will be an exquisite solution to download Verizon emails in local computer. Verizon backup tool gives permission to migrate Verizon email to Outlook PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Office 365, Gmail, G Suite, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediffmail, IBM Verse, IMAP, etc. within few simple steps.
Features of Verizon Backup Software
- Backup Verizon Messages in Multiple Formats – Verizon backup tool gives facility to download Verizon mailboxes in various file formats such as Verizon to PST, Verizon to MSG, Verizon to EML, Verizon to EMLX, Verizon to MBOX, Verizon to PDF, Verizon to HTML, Verizon to MHT, Verizon to XPS, Verizon to RTF, Verizon to DOC, etc.
- Import Verizon Emails to Various Email Clients – This application gives permission to import email messages from Verizon to MS Outlook, Verizon to Windows Live Mail, Verizon to Lotus Notes, Verizon to Zimbra, Verizon to Thunderbird, Verizon to SeaMonkey, etc.
- Transfer Verizon Mailboxes to Cloud-Based Email Services – Verizon email backup software is well-suitable to transfer emails from Verizon to Gmail, Verizon to G Suite, Verizon to Office 365, Verizon to Outlook.com, Verizon to Yahoo Mail, Verizon to Rediffmail, Verizon to IBM Verse and Verizon to IMAP cloud-based services.
- Keep Same Folders Structure and Email Items – Verizon email backup tool preserves folder and subfolders structure as well as all email items like To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Signature, Attachments, Deleted Emails, Date, Time, etc. while Verizon email backup.
- Multiple Advance Filters for Specific Verizon Email Backup – Users can use advance settings for selective backup as the tool has various filters to save specific Verizon emails to computer i.e. Date Range, From, To, Subject, etc.
- Different File Naming Options for Email Backup – Any email backup or email converter tool cannot be completed without file naming options because file naming options are the main part for any software. This software comes with different file naming options as Subject + Date (dd-mm-yyyy), From + Subject + Date (yyy-mm-dd),From + Subject + Date (dd-mm-yyyy), Date (dd-mm-yyyy) + From + Subject, Date(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss) + From + Subject, Date (yyyy-mm-dd-hhmm), From + Date (yyyy-mm-dd-hhmm), Date (dd-mm-yyyy) + Subject + From, Date (yyyy-mm-dd) + From + Subject, Auto Increment, etc.
- Verizon Backup to Computer with Selective Folders – After filling Verizon account credentials, the tool shows all email folders in the software panel, from software panel, users can choose only specific folders to backup Verizon cloud to computer.
- Creates SavingLog.txt File with Details – After download Verizon email messages to computer, the tool creates a SavingLog.txt file which has all information about the downloaded data such as Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Selected IMAP, Selected Source, Folder Path, Items Converted, Destination Path, Status, etc.
How to Backup Verizon Cloud to Computer?
First, download and install Verizon backup software which supports all Windows OS based computers successfully including Windows Server editions. After that follow given steps to save Verizon emails to computer.
- Start Verizon email backup software, fill Verizon account login details and press Login button.
- Select email folders from the software panel and choose saving format as shown in the screenshot.
- Verizon email backup software offers various file naming options as we have described already.
- By default, the tool saves resultant data at desktop but if users can change the destination path by clicking on Change Users can use advance settings for selective backup and at last press Backup button to continue.
- Downloading email messages from Verizon cloud to local computer at selective destination path.
- Verizon email backup procedure has been completed successfully with the message.
- After completing the backup procedure, the tool will automatically open the destination folder, here is resultant data in selective file format.
FAQ’s About Verizon Backup Tool
Que 1 – How to export Verizon email to Outlook?
Ans – Follow these four steps to migrate Verizon email to Outlook.
- Start Verizon backup software, fill account credentials and press Login.
- Select email folders from the software panel and PST as saving format.
- Select the destination path and click on the Backup button to start downloading.
- Run Microsoft Outlook and choose Open Outlook Data File option to import emails from PST.
Que 2 – Can I install Verizon email backup tool on Windows 10 laptop?
Ans – Yes, the tool can be installed on all latest as well as previous Windows OS including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
Que 3 – Does this application permit to backup Verizon contacts and calendars?
Ans – No, this utility is authorized to download Verizon email messages only.
Que 4 – Is Verizon email backup software capable to backup large amount of data from Verizon mailboxes?
Ans – Yes, there is no size limitation to backup Verizon messages.
Thanks for suggesting this software for backup Verizon messages because the tool gives permission to backup Verizon emails into 20+ file formats without loss of any important information, keep it up.
– Bartolmeu, Unites States
I have used this software to export Verizon email to Outlook 2016 and I got 100% accurate resultant so I can proudly say that it is one of the best product to save Verizon emails to computer.
– Mussazi, Brazil
Verizon backup software is an excellent utility which gives freedom to download email messages from Verizon to 20+ saving formats without facing any problem. Users can add verizon.net email to outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and previous editions within simple steps. One of the best feature of Verizon backup software is that it offers the facility to download Verizon cloud to computer by selecting specific email folders.