How to Save Outlook Attachments to Folder?
Hey, are you looking for a way to save Outlook attachments to folder automatically?
If yes then here is the best and finest solution. Here we will show you one of the best and most powerful tools to move Outlook attachments to folder automatically.
Emails are a great approach to remain connected online. Attachments are also supported by email systems like Microsoft Outlook. Users should find this post helpful if users utilize Outlook as their email application and get attachments regularly. Because I am going to show you how to save Outlook attachments to folder or another place on your machine instead of storing them in Outlook, this is necessary.
Before start, the procedure let’s have a look at the reasons…
Reasons to Move Multiple Outlook Attachments
- The first benefit of moving attachments to folder is that their email storage will decrease.
- The second purpose is to expedite Outlook searches, which are directly related to data size. Furthermore, if users require to locate anything in attachments, the user may use the file server’s indexing capability
- One benefit of saving Outlook attachments to folder is that users may remove them from the inbox and resize it. Attachment ripping is also simple.
- If you have any stored attachments in a folder, they will be useful in the event of data damage.
How to Save all Attachments from Outlook?
One of the best and most powerful tools is Outlook Attachment Extractor to save Outlook attachments to folder. This software may easily move multiple attachments from Outlook. This software has the most sophisticated and advanced level of features which helps in exporting attachments easily.
Let’s have look at the eye-catching features of the software…
Why this Tool?
- One of the most useful features of this software is that it can quickly store Outlook attachments in the same original file formats, such as .xls, .txt, .jpg, .pst, .gif, .png, and file formats.
- With this tool attachments may be saved from an Outlook data file (*.ost or *.pst) or an Outlook account.
- Also, this software provides users to “use recovery mode” to export and move attachments from corrupted files.
- Save Outlook attachments to folders from every Microsoft Outlook edition i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, & 2003.
- Move Outlook attachments from both ANSI & Unicode PST (Personal Storage Table) & OST (Offline Storage Table) files.
- This software allows users to store attachments at their desired location.
How does this Software Works?
- Firstly, download and install the software, and when the software will set up click on the Next icon.
- If your Outlook email application is configured with a similar machine then click on “Convert Configured Outlook Mailbox Data.”
- If Outlook is not set up then you can choose files manually by clicking on “Select Files” or “Select Folders”.
- Now all Outlook folders will appear on the software’s panel, choose all required folders and files.
- Now click on “Select Saving Option” and choose your desired file format in that you want to save Outlook attachments.
- Choose your desired location where you want to export attachments by browsing the location.
- Now click on the Next icon to start the procedure and wait for a while it takes few minutes.
- After the process is complete you will get the confirmation message.
- In the end, the location will open automatically where you saved the file.
Above we described the ways and highlights of the software. This software can save attachments into multiple types of locations. And it supports all types of Outlook versions 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, & 2003. So, without wasting time, click on the download button to download the software to move Outlook attachments to a folder.
Finally, as a tech specialist, I suggest the aforementioned automatic solution to save Outlook attachments to folder. Such a solution is not only for moving Outlook attachments. But it also has many sophisticated capabilities that Microsoft Outlook users would appreciate. We have only covered one feature of the tool. This tool provides a free demo version with technical assistance.