How to Remove PowerPoint VBA Password from Unlimited Projects?
Do you want to remove PowerPoint VBA password without losing any macro and module information? If you are thinking “YES” then don’t waste your crucial time in search of unnecessary solutions. Just continue reading this informative article to read different techniques to unlock PowerPoint VBA project password.
Although some developers/programmers forgot the password of PowerPoint Presentation VBA projects. But they don’t give up hope to remove VBA password PowerPoint. Therefore, continue reading this blog post and know freeware and professional expert-recommended methods.
User Query About MS PowerPoint VBA Projects
I have several archived PowerPoint presentation VBA projects available on my external hard drive. I get lost the passwords of my projects due to a virus attack on my computer. But now I urgently need to remove PowerPoint VBA password as I will reuse some VBA code programming language in creating new PowerPoint presentations. Is there any professional solution available for unlocking PowerPoint VBA project password?
I am the owner of a medium-sized software and android app development company. Now I am facing a concern, as approx 4 years ago, one of my developers left the company who worked for creating PowerPoint VBA projects? Now I need to reuse old PowerPoint VBA projects programming language in same kind of development but I don’t have the password. Please suggest to me the solution to remove VBA password from PowerPoint PPT / PPTX presentations.
Techniques to Remove VBA Password PowerPoint
As per the demand of users, here team BitRecover will discuss the dual methods for unlocking PowerPoint VBA password. Some computer users want to know the freeware manual technique because they don’t want to spend their money. While most professional users want a 100% accurate guaranteed solution to remove VBA password from PowerPoint 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. Therefore, we are explaining dual unlocking methods. Let’s Know!
#1 Method – Change PowerPoint VBA File Extension
- Firstly, change PowerPoint VBA project file extension from *.ppt or *.pptx to *.zip format.
- Double click on ZIP file for opening it on WinRar or WinZip compressing programs.
- Thereafter, you will see “xl” folder, double click on it to continue.
- Extract “vbaProject.bin” file and open it using Hex Editor software.
- Search CMG=.…/ DPB=… / GC=… and replace with CMGx=.… / DPBx=… / GCx=….
- After that save “vbaProject.bin” file and exit Hex Editor program.
- Now copy and paste data from the newly created file to ZIP file and overwrite it.
- Lastly change *.zip file extension as your required file extension i.e. *.ppt, *.pptx, *.pptm, *.potx, *.potm, *.pptsx, etc.
However, we have explained the manual method to unlock PowerPoint VBA project. But you need to complete this process carefully and also create an extra copy of your password-protected VBA projects. The manual method comes with some limitations as given below.
- This is a time-consuming method that takes much time while remove PowerPoint VBA password. As it is capable to unlock VBA projects of PowerPoint one by once.
- If you have decided to use a manual solution to remove VBA password PowerPoint. Then you should have technical knowledge about computers and some mentioned programs.
- Technical users found this solution as an alternative freeware method for removing PowerPoint VBA passwords. But this is not an expert choice as many users reported that they are receiving some errors in programming code after using the manual method.
- No one is ready to take on any type of responsibility and provide technical support about manual techniques. As this is an open-source available solution available in the online market.
#2 Method – Download PowerPoint VBA Password Remover
BitRecover VBA Password Remover Wizard is excellent and powerful software. The tool is capable to remove PowerPoint VBA password from all file extensions i.e., PPT, PPTX, PPTM, POT, POTX, POTM, PPSX, PPSM, PPS, PPAM, PPA, etc.
This PowerPoint VBA Password Remover is compatible with VBA projects of PowerPoint 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. Even you can install it on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, etc.
Although the software is authorized to remove PowerPoint VBA project passwords while it also permits to break password in Excel as well as MS Word programs. Now follow three simple steps to unlock PowerPoint VBA password forever.
- Run PowerPoint VBA Password Remover and insert PowerPoint VBA projects in software GUI. Choose any one option from Select Files or Select Folders.
- After that, you can see PowerPoint VBA projects in the software window. Select required or all projects according to your choice and tap on Next.
- Browse destination path to store unlocked PowerPoint VBA projects. However, the software will automatically choose Desktop as destination path. Click on Remove button to remove PowerPoint VBA password.
PowerPoint VBA Password Remover Highlight Features
- An excellent and powerful solution to remove VBA password from Word / Excel / Access / PowerPoint documents.
- PowerPoint VBA Password Remover permits to remove PowerPoint VBA password in bulk without having any size limitations.
- It supported all PowerPoint VBA project file extensions such as PPT, PPTX, PPTM, POT, POTX, POTM, PPSX, PPSM, PPS, PPAM, PPA, etc.
- The tool is compatible with VBA projects of PowerPoint 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc.
- It gives freedom to store unlocked VBA projects at any destination path. Even users can connect an external hard drive and pen drive to store output data.
- Users can upload a whole folder having unlimited PowerPoint VBA projects. Thereafter, users can check or uncheck only required projects for unlocking.
- This application preserves all programming language coding with originality available in macros and modules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – I want to remove PowerPoint VBA password from 500+ projects. Which technique should I use?
A – Use PowerPoint VBA Password Remover because manual technique is able to unlock PowerPoint VBA password one by one. Therefore, you will need to repeat the same process 500+ times, which is not recommendable.
Q 2 – Can I remove VBA password from PowerPoint 2019 presentation files?
A – Yes, it doesn’t matter! Software supports VBA projects created with PowerPoint 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc.
Q 3 – Does your software work with latest Windows 11 Operating System?
A – Yes, this software can be easily operable on latest Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 OS. Even you can install it on all previous Windows OS.