How to Open DBX file in Outlook or Outlook.com Automatically?
Are you looking to open DBX files in Outlook? Not able to find the right solution. No need to worry now, we‘ll provide you right and easy solution to solve this issue. By using mentioned software, users can easily complete this process. Read this complete blog carefully and follow the mentioned procedure.
Microsoft Outlook Express, a free desktop-based email client that comes free with Windows Vista, Windows XP, and older versions. But since 2015 Microsoft has stopped the development and technical support. There are still several users who want it for email conversation. But with improvements in technology, user is looking for a solution to open DBX files in Outlook.
Reasons why user wants to open DBX files in Outlook
- DBX file does not offer too much to its users except mails and contacts.
- It lacks key advanced functional features and it also has no competition with the latest email applications.
- Performance speed is the main factor that leads to less popularity of the DBX format.
- DBX platform is an outdated platform now for users as Microsoft has stopped its development and technical support.
- Outlook is more secure as it saves the whole data only in one file format, which is PST.
Here we will discuss about how to open DBX file in Outlook in both MS Outlook Desktop app and Outlook.com webmail.
How to Open DBX file in Outlook.com – Simplest Process
DBX Converter Software is the best-suited software for those users who are looking to migrate their DBX files to Outlook.com. This application can import DBX email messages along with all the attachments. It maintains the rich text formatting and all the email metadata properties. There is no file size limitation involved here. This tool can easily open DBX to Outlook in some simple clicks.
Steps to perform the process to open DBX file in Outlook 365
Follow these steps to start using this application and learn how to open Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook:
- First, install and run DBX to Outlook.com application on your system. Choose suitable option from Select files and Select folders.
- After that, user will see the path of loaded DBX files on the tool’s panel and click on Next to continue.
- Now, check desired DBX file to migrate from DBX to Outlook 365.
- From the given saving list, select Outlook.com as saving option.
- Thereafter, enter credentials of Outlook.com and click on Next. After that, file exporting process will begin. After completion of the process user will get a completion message on the screen.
- Now open your Outlook.com account and see all the data in Outlook.com.
Prime features of DBX to Outlook application – benefits
Supports bulk transfer of data
This application is supportive towards bulk opening of whole DBX data into Outlook.com between ones offered by the software with browsing of folders with subfolders too.
Original formatting of data kept maintained
Users are guaranteed of getting migrated data with the same Metadata maintained throughout the process i.e., entire Cc, Bcc, attachments; etc. details of their mail are continued even after migration due to high-security levels provided by the tool.
Demonstration friendly software
Users are provisioned with a freeware version of the software is provided for demonstration purposes and hence, users can open 25 emails into outlook.com.
Save data in a separate folder
This software provides an option to save emails separately by creating a folder from the software panel. To open DBX files in Outlook.com, instead of selecting the existing folder, directly create a new separate folder to save resultant data.
How to open DBX files in Outlook – Steps
To open DBX to Outlook, first, we have to convert DBX to PST. After that, we can import PST. Let’s see its working process in brief.
The step-by-step process of opening DBX files to MS Outlook
- First, launch the software and run it on Windows OS. Two options will appear on the screen. Select files and Select folders. Choose accordingly.
- After this, users have to select the DBX file, the tool will show its destination path >> hit on the Next button to convert DBX files to Outlook.
- Users can then select the desired folders which user wants to convert into PST format.
- After that, select PST file format option from the given drop list.
- This software utility by default select the destination location if users want to change the path then, they simply choose the destination path where they want to Save their converted DBX file. Click the Next button.
- Thereafter, hit on the Convert button to start the conversion process. After completion click on OK.
- Finally, DBX mailbox to PST conversion procedure completed successfully, Click OK to confirm.
- Now, go to the destination location to check the resultant data.
Time to conclude
In this blog, we have discussed about open DBX files in Outlook. There are many users who are facing issues in completing this process. So, here they will find the best professional solution for doing this. We have mentioned about both the Desktop Outlook application and the web-based Outlook application. User has to follow the above-mentioned steps to complete this procedure.