How to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App?
In this technical guide, you get all the possible solutions to migrate Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App program. After reading this dedicated blog post, all home and professional users can easily able to finish the suggested task.
Since users always like to use the upgraded version of any application, the latest Windows PC users are finding a technique to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail. Before, moving towards the solution let me first give a little intro to the Windows 10 Mail App.
What is Windows 10 Mail App?
Windows 10 OS come with Mail App which is also known as Windows 10 Mail App. It is the default freeware email client for connecting and managing your multiple email accounts in one place. Windows 10 Mail App is compatible to synchronize and configuring with all the popular email services such as Outlook.com, Hotmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Google Workspace (Gmail or G Suite), Yahoo, iCloud, POP, IMAP, etc.
Unavoidable Reasons to Export Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail
There are several reasons for opting for Windows 10 Mail Application. Some of them are listed below:-
- It is a 100% freeware application that comes with Windows 10 OS computers.
- Users can read emails of multiple accounts in one place without login into the applications.
- It has a simple, clean, and ad-free graphical user interface (GUI). It is one of the most trustworthy email clients.
- You can manage their emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other crucial information.
- It offers custom personalization options for changing Theme Colors, Modes (Dark or Light), Folder and Message Spacing, and Background Images.
- Users can enable their Windows 10 Mail App for automatic replies if their email service provider supports this facility.
- Allows you to add a professional email signature easily.
Real-time User Query
I was using Windows 7 OS computer till last month. But recently I have purchased a new HP laptop with the latest Windows 10 OS. Now I want to migrate Windows 7 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App. But I don’t want to lose any emails. Is it possible to transfer Windows 7 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App without losing old emails with entire items?
– Brayden, Florida
Get an Expert Solution for Migrating Windows live Mail to Windows 10
Grabbing to suggest you the professional Windows Live Mail Converter Software to solve your problem. Using this application, anybody can easily export Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App with entire components.
There are no restrictions and no time limit to finish the task on time. Users can use the suggested toolkit to accomplish their tasks without facing any difficulties.
How to Convert Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail?
For completing this task, you need to follow two main stages.
- Start Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail Import Tool. It will automatically upload WLM profile emails in the software panel if WLM is configured on your pc. In other cases, users can choose the Select Files or Select Folders button for inserting Windows Mail exported EML files. in the software GUI.
- You can view Windows Live Mail email folders in the File explorer View. Choose the required folders from the software interface and press the Next button.
- Thereafter, choose Gmail as the saving option from the Select Saving Option drop-down list.
- Enter Gmail account login details in specific fields and press the Next button.
- The Windows Live Mail to Gmail import process is running. Please wait.
- After the successful completion of the process, the message Conversion completed successfully is displayed on the screen.
- Login to your Gmail account and preview all the imported email messages.
Also, watch live video tutorial for completing the stage one process.
- Launch Windows 10 Mail App and choose the Google option.
- Fill Google Gmail email address and hit the Next button.
- After that, enter your Google Gmail password and press the Next button.
- The Windows 10 Mail App will start downloading Gmail emails.downloading Gmail emails.
All the emails from Windows Live Mail have been successfully transferred to Windows 10 Mail.
Amazing Features of Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail Import Tool
- This tool automatically uploads WLM profile data in the software panel from configured profile. It even allows users to insert Windows Mail exported EML files manually by using Select Files or Select Folders option.
- Users can preview all the inserted email folders in the File Explorer View. Users can choose only specific folders for importing them into the default Mail App program.
- The tool not only allows you to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail but also provides several saving options to choose from.
- It is the most reliable software application to migrate Windows 7 / 8 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail without any limitations. It even keeps the email items and components intact during the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – How can I export Windows Live Mail email messages?
A – Follow the given instructions:
- Launch Windows Live Mail and choose File << Options << Mail option.
- Choose the Advanced Tab from the pop-up window and select Maintenance.
- Select the Store Folder option and see the destination path.
- Copy the destination path and directly go to the store folder.
- Now you can collect WLM email messages from the storage location.
You can also go to the default destination path and copy emails – C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
Q 2 – Can I switch from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App with all the attachments?
A – Yes, of course, WLM to Mail App Converter preserves all email attachments and items during the process.
Q 3 – Does your software allow you to migrate Windows 8 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App?
A – Yes, it supports all WLM editions, i.e., Windows Vista Mail, Windows 7 Mail, Windows 8 Mail, etc.
This blog presents one of the best-automated solutions to migrate Windows Live Mail to the Windows 10 Mail App. After reading this post, all technical and non-technical users can easily accomplish the task.
The best reason for using this technique is that it maintains the data integrity of the entire email items such as To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Signature, HTML Links, Inline Images, Header, and Footer. Choose the best one as per your requirements.
Read Also – Steps to Convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST