How to Migrate Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App?
Before troubleshooting your problem, first read some basic important information that belongs to the topic.
What Is Windows 10 Mail App?
Windows 10 OS Computers come with Mail App which is also known as Windows 10 Mail App. It is default freeware email client for connecting and managing your multiple email accounts in one place. Windows 10 Mail App is compatible to synchronize and configure with all most popular email services such as Outlook.com, Hotmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Google Workspace (Gmail or G Suite), Yahoo, iCloud, POP, IMAP, etc.
Why Do Users Prefer to Use Mail App?
There are many possible reasons for opting Windows 10 Mail Application.
- 100% freeware application that comes by default including Windows 10 OS Computers.
- Users can read emails of multiple accounts in one place without login to the applications.
- Clean and advertise free simple to use graphical user interface (GUI). It is a most trustworthy email client.
- Users can manage their emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, and other crucial information.
- Custom personalization options for changing Theme Colors, Modes (Dark or Light), Folder and Message Spacing, and Background Image.
- Users can enable their Windows 10 Mail App for automatic replies if their email service provider supports this facility.
- It allows you to add a professional email signature according to your choice easily just go to Settings << Signature.
Real-time User Query
I was still using Windows 7 OS computer till last month. But recently I have purchased a new HP laptop with latest Windows 10 OS. Now I want to migrate Windows 7 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App. But I don’t want to lose any email. Is it possible to transfer Windows 7 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App without losing old emails with entire items?
– Brayden, Florida
Switch from Windows Live Mail Windows 10 Mail – Expert Solution
Hi Brayden, don’t worry! We have professional Windows Live Mail Converter Software. Using this application anybody can easily export Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App with entire components. You can happily use this suggested toolkit for solving your problem without facing any difficulties.
How to Convert Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail?
For completing this task, you need to follow two main stages.
- Start Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail Import Tool, it will automatically upload WLM profile emails in the software panel if WLM is configured on your pc. In other cases, users can choose the Select Files or Select Folders button for inserting Windows Mail exported EML files in the software GUI.
- After that, you can view Windows Live Mail email folders in file explorer view. Choose required folders from software interface and press Next button.
- Thereafter, choose Gmail as a saving option for continue.
- Enter Gmail account login details in specific fields and press Next.
- Now Windows Live Mail to Gmail import process is running, please wait.
- After that, you can see the message i.e., Conversion completed successfully.
- Login to your Gmail account and preview imported email messages.
Also watch live video tutorial for completing the stage once process.
- Launch Windows 10 Mail App and choose Google option.
- Fill Google Gmail email address and hit on the Next.
- After that, enter Google Gmail password and press Next.
- At last, Windows 10 Mail App will start downloading Gmail emails.
Now you have successfully transferred emails from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail. You can also follow the above-mentioned steps for successfully solving your problem.
Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail Import Tool Features
- The tool automatically uploads WLM profile data in the software panel from configured profile. Even, it also allows to insert Windows Mail exported EML files manually using Select Files or Select Folders option.
- Users can preview all inserted email folders in file explorer view. From here, users can choose only specific folders for importing them into default Mail App program.
- It only allows to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail. But also provides several saving options, users can feel free to choose any output option accordingly.
- It is well-suitable software to migrate Windows 7 / 8 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail without limitations. Even it maintains whole emails items and components during the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – How can I export Windows Live Mail email messages?
A – Just follow the given instructions
- Launch Windows Live Mail and choose File << Options << Mail option.
- Choose Advanced Tab from popup window and select Maintenance.
- Select Store Folder option and see destination path.
- Copy destination path and directly go to store folder.
- Now you can collect WLM email messages from storage location.
You can also go to default destination path and copy emails – C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
Q 2 – Can I switch from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App with whole attachments?
A – Yes, of course, WLM to Mail App Converter preserves all email attachments and items during the process.
Q 3 – Does your software allow to migrate Windows 8 Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App?
A – Yes, it supports all WLM editions i.e., Windows Vista Mail, Windows 7 Mail, Windows 8 Mail, etc.
Now it is not a difficult task to migrate Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail App. After reading this blog post, all technical and non-technical users can easily solve out their problems. The best reason for using this technique is that it keeps entire emails items such as To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Signature, HTML Links, Inline Images, Header, Footer, and all.