How to Migrate SiteGround Email to Gmail with Attachments ?
In this blog, we will show you how to migrate SiteGround email accounts to Gmail or G Suite account. So, if you are hosting your website with SiteGround, and want to move SiteGround email to Gmail then this blog will help you out. Therefore, keep reading the blog and know how to add SiteGround to Gmail / G Suite account. Firstly, understand the need to perform such task.
Our support team got a query where a user asked for SiteGround to Gmail Migration tool. So, we would like to mention the same to understand the need to migrate SiteGround emails to Gmail or G Suite.
“Dear support team, I am hosting my website with SiteGround. Now, I do not want to host any website. But, having a lot of SiteGround emails and want to create a backup of them. I want to create SiteGround emails into Gmail because it is free cloud-based application. I am looking for a solution to move emails from SiteGround Website to Gmail account. I have searched a lot and got some methods. But I am not really sure which one is good. Because, I have a large number of SiteGround emails. So, please suggest me a solution to resolve my issue. Thanks, in advanced!”
To resolve such task, we have a solution namely Email Backup Wizard. It is the only solution to convert SiteGround to Gmail account directly. Know the step by step process to accomplish this task.
How to Migrate SiteGround Email to Gmail?
Follow the steps to convert emails from SiteGround hosting to Gmail or G Suite account. You can also watch product video to learn in easy steps.
Step 1: Download the Siteground email backup software from the download button given below:
Step 2: Install and run the software, and select Siteground as email source client.
Step 3: Enter SiteGround email credentials and click on Login.
Step 4: Check the folder you want to migrate, choose Gmail as file saving option.
Note: Please make sure that “Less Secure App” is enable. If it is not, please enabled it. Otherwise, you will get an authentication error.
If you want to migrate SiteGround emails to G Suite account, then choose the separate G Suite saving option.
Step 6: Enter your Gmail account credentials and click on Backup button.
Step 7: After clicking on backup button, the tool instantly starts creating backup from SiteGround to Gmail.
Using these steps, one can easily download SiteGround emails into Gmail or G Suite account.
How to Link SiteGround to Gmail Manually?
- Sign into your Gmail account and click on Gear button.
- Click on Setting option from the list.
- From the “Accounts and Import” option, please choose “Add a Mail Account”
- A popup will appear on the screen. Do not close it.
- Here, you have to enter that email address which you set up on your SiteGround web host.
- From SiteGround cPanel Dashboard, go to Email Accounts.
- After that, click on the More option.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Configure Email Client button.
- It will take you to that page where you will get the complete information of your SiteGround account.
- Scroll down the Manual Section, here you will get some information about configuring your email account. You will need some information from Secure SSL/TLS Settings.
- Now, return to the popup window, enter the email address and click on next button. Here, you have to add some information about your email address.
- Click on Add account button to proceed. Your account has been added.
Note: We can see that, manual procedure is very lengthy as well as time-consuming. So, you have to follow this process carefully. So, it is on your hand to choose this process or not.
Why Choose SiteGround to Gmail Migration Tool?
For the complete website migration, it is good to choose any professional software. So, we have suggested the best and secure email migration tool for the same. The tool provides many features to import SiteGround emails to Gmail or G Suite account.
- Change the Default Software Language:
During the installation, the tool allows users to change the software language as per the need.
- Import SiteGround Emails with Attachments:
SiteGround to Gmail Tool supports to migrate SiteGround emails into Gmail along with attachments.
- Maintains all the Email Properties:
During SiteGround email to Gmail migration, the tool always preserves all the email properties. You will get the accurate and exact resultant.
- Save as Default Folder:
One can easily map the email folders using this Save as Default folder option.
- All Windows Compatible Software:
This software is compatible with every edition of Windows Operating system. So, operate this software on any Windows platform.
- Selective Folder Migration:
SiteGround to Gmail Converter is helpful to import selective SiteGround email folder to Gmail or G Suite account without any hassle.
SiteGround to Gmail migration tool comes up with a free trial edition. With this demo version, one can easily import 25 email items from each folder of Siteground mail account. It is good to check the software working and functionality. So, use this incredible software and migrate emails from SiteGround website to Gmail or G Suite account.