Migrate SiteGround Email in Outlook PST with Attachments
Are you looking for the process to migrate SiteGround emails to Outlook? If so, you are in the right place. This blog is intended for anyone who wants to know how to add SiteGround emails to Outlook. Therefore, follow this article to easily move SiteGround emails in Outlook account.
In the present time, Outlook is one of the most used desktop-based email client applications to send and receive email messages. On the other hand, SiteGround is a leading provider of web hosting to host your domain. It is a very tedious process for users to go to Webmail every time they need to check emails. It takes a long time and, sometimes, acts as a barrier to access emails in a short time. This is the reason why users look for a migration process. There is no detailed information available on the Internet to move SiteGround emails to Outlook. Read this blog for complete information on migrating SiteGround emails to Outlook using Email Backup Wizard.
How to Migrate SiteGround Email in Outlook?
Follow this step-by-step guide to simply move SiteGround emails to Outlook with a few clicks.
- Download and run SiteGround to Outlook tool on Windows-machine.
- Select Siteground from the email source list.
- Add the credentials (Email Address and Password) and click on the Login.
- The tool will display all the folders. Select as per your requirement.
- Select PST as the Saving option and enter the Destination Path. Click on the Backup button.
- The tool will start migrating SiteGround emails to Outlook. The process will take some time.
Now, you have a .pst file. To view and open SiteGround emails in Outlook, you must follow the procedure to import PST file into Outlook.
- Open the Outlook application and click on the File option.
- Go to “Open and Export” and then click on the “Import / Export” option in the menu.
- Select ‘Import from another program or file’ and click on the Next tab.
- Select ‘Outlook Data File (.pst)’ and click ‘Next’.
- Browse to the PST file you want to import and press Next.
- Select the folders you want to export and click Finish.
Remarkable Features of SiteGround to Outlook Migration Tool
- The tool allows users to change the language of the software as per users requirement during the installation.
- The software is capable to SiteGround emails to Microsoft Outlook with attachments.
- The utility is a standalone application and doesn’t require additional installation for the process.
- The tool comes with the easy-to-use interface for both technical and non-technical users.
- SiteGround to Outlook tool is 100% error-free and a reliable application to migrate multiple SiteGround emails to Outlook.
- The application maintains the integrity of data throughout the process.
- No internet connection is required to run the tool and for the migration process.
Why is Outlook the best desktop-based email client application?
From the moment of launch until 2019, Outlook has maintained a good number of followers. Every time a new version of Outlook is introduced, the users are curious to know what’s new now. The extraordinary features of Outlook automatically force the user to migrate from one platform to another. Let’s take a look at these features.
- Hands-Free Typing
- Listen to your emails
- Schedule delivery of email
- Focused Inbox
- Popup reminder
- Clean up your Inbox in One-go
Free Version of the Tool
The SiteGround to Outlook tool comes with a DEMO version that allows you to migrate 25 SiteGround emails to MS Outlook. Users find this demo version extremely useful as it helps them to test the working and features of the product. The DEMO version has limitations. With the licensed edition, one can move multiple SiteGround email messages to Outlook at one time.
The Closing Words
There is no method available to migrate SiteGround email in Outlook. The method mentioned in the blog is an absolute method to move emails from SiteGround to Outlook. So, download this tool to easily open your SiteGround emails to Outlook. The tool is completely trust-worthy and your data is safe with this tool.