How to Export Outlook Emails to Outlook.com Including Contacts and Calendars?
If you are currently using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. editions and want to know the trick to migrate Outlook to Outlook.com along with emails, contacts, calendar, attachments, etc. then end your search now because in this blog post we are describing full detailed information for solving given types of issues.
- How to import emails from Outlook to Outlook.com?
- How to import Outlook contacts to Outlook.com?
- How to import calendar from Outlook to Outlook.com?
At present time users are moving from desktop-based Outlook email client to cloud-based online Outlook because it is an easy to use email service. Users prefer to use cloud-based email programs because these services can be access from anywhere at any time using account credentials.
How to Import Emails from Outlook to Outlook.com?
- Download Outlook PST Converter Wizard which has a separate “Outlook.com” saving option.
- Run the tool, it is capable to load Outlook emails, contacts, and calendars automatically from the default storage location. Users can also choose MS Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. exported PST files manually using Select Files or Select Folders option.
- Choose Outlook folders from the software interface and press the Next button to continue.
- Select “Outlook.com” as saving format.
- Enter online Outlook account credentials and click on the Next button.
- Exporting Outlook emails to Outlook.com online account.
- Task completed successfully with a message of completion.
- Run Outlook.com, now you can see imported email messages.
How to Import Contacts from Outlook to Outlook.com?
- After loading Outlook data in the software GUI, choose only contact folders as shown in the screenshot.
- Choose CSV as saving format for converting MS Outlook contacts in CSV format.
- Here are exported contacts in CSV format at destination path.
- Now run Outlook.com program, click on three dots icon and choose People option as shown in the screenshot.
- Choose Manage option and from the drop down menu select Import contacts option.
- Now click on the Browse option for uploading the contacts from CSV file.
- Select AllContacts.csv file from the computer and hit on the Open button.
- Click on Import option to continue.
- Looking good, contacts were imported, click on Close button.
- Now you can see contacts in Outlook.com cloud.
How to Import Calendar from Outlook to Outlook.com?
- Use mentioned software for converting Outlook calendars in ICS format.
- Run online Outlook program and click on the calendar icon from the bottom.
- Now choose “Discover calendars” option as shown in the screenshot.
- Choose import calendar from file option.
- Choose Browse option for uploading .ics file from pc.
- Select AllCalendars.ics file and press Open button to continue.
- After selecting the ICS file, press the Import button.
- Importing ICS file to Outlook.com online cloud account.
- Imported “AllCalendars.ics” to My calendar.
- Here you can see My calendar option in online Outlook.
Benefits of Outlook.com
- Cloud-based email programs store its data on own clouds so users can avoid data storage related problems.
- Online Outlook can be used without configuration and installation so it has very less chance of corruption.
- Outlook.com can be accessed from anywhere, anytime using any machine as it asks only account login details.
- Microsoft Corporation provides high-level security features for online Outlook so it is fully safe from viruses and malware.
Advantages of the mentioned software
- The tool is capable to copy Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. data into Outlook.com account directly.
- It gives permission to migrate Outlook to Outlook.com inclusive of contacts and calendars.
- This application preserves folders hierarchy, attachments, components, to, cc, bcc, from, subject, signature, inline images, etc.
- Users can copy only specific folders from Outlook to Outlook.com by avoiding unnecessary folders.
- The tool creates a log report which has complete information of imported data.
- It comes with free demo edition and it is compatible with all latest as well as previous Win Operating System.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to migrate Outlook to Outlook.com in simple steps?
Ans – Download and install the recommended software and follow these simple steps.
- Run the tool and load MS Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 data in software UI.
- Check or uncheck specific email folders and press the Next button.
- Choose Outlook.com as saving format and fill account login details.
- Press Next button to start Outlook to Outlook.com migration process.
- After completion, login to your Outlook.com account to preview imported emails.
Que 2 – Can I install your software on Windows 10 OS laptop?
Ans – Yes, it supports all Windows OS inclusive of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, etc.
Que 3 – My MS Outlook 2016 account got corrupted, can I use your product for exporting Outlook calendar to Outlook.com as well as emails?
Ans – Yes, check “Use Recovery Mode” option for advance scanning process which will definitely help you.
After reading this blog post, the process to migrate Outlook to Outlook.com is not more difficult. The tool asks only online Outlook account credentials to export Outlook emails, contacts, calendars to Outook.com cloud directly. The tool is available with free trial version so that users can evaluate it before investing money on the pro edition.