How to Migrate MDaemon to Live Exchange Server, On-premise – Step-By-Step Guide
I work in a company, where I handle various client’s project related to email migration. Last week, I got a new project on MDaemon to Live Exchange Server Migration. The biggest issue for me was, I had never worked over on-premises Exchange Server. Then, I started exploring on the internet that how to import MDaemon mailboxes into Exchange Server directly. After searching a lot, I got various user’s queries on forums that they are also looking for a solution for below queries:
- How to export MDaemon to Exchange Online ?
- How to import multiple MDaemon mailboxes to Live Exchange Server ?
- How to convert MDaemon to Microsoft Exchange Server ?
- How to transfer MDaemon mailbox to on-premises Exchange Server ?
- How to migrate MDaemon to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 ?
It built my confidence that there are others users like me who are facing the same issue. After searching more, I got a solution and executed it to directly migrate MDaemon to Working Exchange Server. In the following write-up, I have come up with a complete solution to save MDaemon mailbox to Live Exchange Server after implementing the process by my own.
Steps to Import MDaemon to Live Exchange Server
Follow the given steps to perform MDaemon to Exchange migration directly. Now, many times users like me get confuse between Online Exchange and Exchange Online. Therefore, after exploring completely I have discussed the steps for both. With this, you will also understand the difference between Online Exchange and Exchange Online.
For MDaemon to Exchange Online
- Download BitRecover MDaemon Converter on your machine.
- Choose desired option to upload MDaemon data files on tool’s panel as the tool gives dual mode as mentioned:
- Select Files: Choose desired MDaemon files to migrate to Exchange Server one by one.
- Select Folders: Choose the folder of MDaemon mailbox to move to Exchange Server at once.
- If you choose an option of Select Folder then, check an option “I am converting Multiple users” to proceed further. It helps you to import multiple MDaemon mailboxes to Exchange Server.
- Browse the MDaemon mailbox from the stored location and click on Select Folder button.
- The MDaemon to Exchange Migration Tool will preview the path after loading the folder >> click on Next button to proceed further.
- Now, check the desired option to convert the desired folder to on-premises Exchange Server and click on Next button.
- From the file saving options, choose Exchange Server to save MDaemon to Exchange Online.
- You can also change the language by checking the option of Change Language and choose the desired language from the list.
- Enter the credentials of your working Exchange Server and click on convert button to start the process. Tool supports all editions of Exchange Server to migrate MDaemon to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 directly.
- MDaemon to Exchange backup software gives an advance filter options to perform select data migration.
- Application will start initializing the account once you enter the credentials of Live Exchange Server.
- Once the process is completed, you will get the completion message on software panel. Just open your Exchange Server to check the migrated MDaemon mailbox data on your Exchange Server.
For MDaemon to Online Exchange
Follow the mentioned steps to perform MDaemon to Exchange Server migration.
- Download and install MDaemon to Exchange Software on your Windows system.
- MDaemon to Exchange Tool provides dual options to load MDaemomailbox on tool’s panel to import MDaemon to online Exchange.
- Select Files: Upload MDaemon files one by one to perform MDaemon to online Exchange migration.
- Select Folder: To upload MDaemon folder having MDaemon mailboxes to import multiple MDaemon mailboxes to online Exchange at once.
- If you choose Select Folder option then, check “I am converting multiple users” option.
- Browse MDaemon data files from the stored location on your machine.
- Once you choose desired option, software will preview the path on the panel. Click on Next button to move on.
- Check the desired folder that you want to import in online Exchange >> click on Next button.
- From the file saving options, choose Office 365 to migrate MDaemon to Online Exchange.
- Enter the credentials of your Office 365 (Online Exchange) account and click on Convert button to start the conversion.
- MDaemon to Exchange Migration Tool also gives Filter option to perform desired data migration.
- Tool will start initializing the credentials to perform data migration from MDaemon to Online Exchange.
- Once the MDaemon to Exchange migration is completed, tool will give the completion message. To check your exported data you need to log in to your MS Office 365 account.
I hope now you must be clear that what is Online Exchange and Exchange Online. Let us have a quick look on software.
Glance on MDaemon to Exchange Migration Tool
MDaemon to Exchange Online converter software is a precise solution to directly export multiple MDaemon mailboxes to on-premises Exchange Server. Application only needs credentials to perform migration from MDaemon to Live Exchange server. The integrity of data is kept intact after migration to Working Exchange Server. No any external application is required by the tool to execute the data conversion. Software can be easily accessible on any Windows version – 32 & 64-bit both. Application is 100% safe and secure to export MDaemon to Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
What’s Special in MDaemon to Exchange Backup Software?
- It can perform unlimited data migration to on-premises Exchange Server directly.
- You can convert MDaemon to Exchange Server without letting you experience any sort of complications on operational interface of tool.
- While the backend interface of the software is packed with technologies that provide the users with a filter option to filter out any data that isn’t required in the process of conversion.
- Support all MS Exchange Servers and Windows versions to execute the data conversion process to MS Exchange Server.
Many times it is important to perform data conversion to Server directly. Same was the situation that I faced therefore, I have described the complete solution to Migrate MDaemon to Live Exchange Server directly. I had used this solution then, only I have discussed with you all.