IMAP to IMAP Migration Tool for Windows & Mac OS
Migrate IMAP Email to New Server – User’s Queries
I have over a thousand of emails on old IMAP Server and now I need to move IMAP email to new host. I can easily organize an old and new account and drag and drop all email messages. But, it will be a really tiring process. I want to know is there a better or expert solution to copy IMAP to IMAP for Windows & Mac OS.
– Adken, USA
Hello, I want to migrate IMAP from one host to another host without any data loss. So I was looking for solutions to copy IMAP to IMAP server. I haven’t found a reliable solution. Please tell me how to migrate IMAP emails to a new server.
– Adalina, Germany
Migrate IMAP to IMAP Server Efficiently
Do you have chunks of emails saved in your email account and wish to migrate IMAP email to new server? Or, do you want to copy IMAP folders between servers? Perhaps you want to transfer emails from one server to another. Don’t fret! We have got you covered. Whether you are having 10, 100, 1000, or 10000 emails, as long as your email server is compatible with IMAP. Then, you can transfer IMAP to new server without having to save anything locally to your computer.
BitRecover IMAP Mail Backup Tool provides a direct option to move mailboxes from IMAP-enabled mail servers such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook.com, Zimbra Mail Server, Zoho Mail Server to another server. It is an expert solution for transferring IMAP email to new server.
How to Transfer IMAP to New Server?
You can also go through this YouTube video tutorial to migrate IMAP to IMAP server.
- Download and launch IMAP to IMAP Migration Tool on any Windows and Mac OS compatible machine.
- After installation, enter the credentials of your IMAP Server, fill IMAP Host, IMAP Port No. Also, press on the Login tab to start transferring IMAP email to new server.
- Thereafter, choose the required email folders which you wish to move mail from IMAP to IMAP server.
- Go to the saving options list and pick the IMAP option as a saving format.
- Now, enter the credentials of the destination IMAP server and also enable Use Advance Settings for selective backup if required. Lastly, click on the backup option to begin to migrate IMAP email to new server.
- Hence, in this way, one can easily and effectively migrate IMAP to IMAP server.
IMAP to IMAP Migration Tool’s Amazing Benefits
- Advance filter options: The users can filter and migrate required IMAP server data to new server based on their requirements. You can filter out the migration data by Subject, Sent dates, From, To address of email and can request more features too.
- Select specific folder: Before starting the IMAP to IMAP migration process. Users can see all IMAP Server folders in the file explorer view under software UI. Thereafter, clients can check only required folders that they want to migrate IMAP email to new server.
- Maintains the original message / metadata: The unique metadata for each message is preserved throughout the IMAP to IMAP migration process. You will get the message headers, and email components for each email as it was in the original message.
- Migrate to the same destination folder: The tool maintains the internal folder hierarchy while you move IMAP email to new server. It migrates the email data to the destination server as that of the original one.
- Machine Compatibility: You can download this IMAP to IMAP transfer tool on all versions of Windows OS. Even users can download its separate setup for Mac OS. Therefore, both Windows & Mac OS users can use it proudly.
Get Started Today! – Try the IMAP to IMAP Transfer Tool for Free
Download the free demo version of IMAP to IMAP copy tool for Windows & Mac OS. You can download it on any Windows OS. After installation, you can check the software’s features and functionality. Once you are completely satisfied with this utility, upgrade the license keys and easily transfer IMAP email to new host.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: How to Migrate emails from IMAP Server to another server?
Ans – You need to follow up on the below-mentioned steps.
- Launch IMAP to IMAP migration tool.
- Enter credentials of IMAP Server account.
- Enable required IMAP Server mailboxes.
- Select the IMAP saving option and specify destination IMAP Server details.
- Start to migrate IMAP email to new server.
Ques 2: How can I use a CSV file for migrating multiple IMAP Server mailboxes to another server?
Ans – Enable the “Use Batch Mode” option in the software and specify the email account details of all IMAP server mailboxes which you wish to move into another server in a CSV file. Now, upload this CSV file and the rest process is the same as explained for IMAP to IMAP migration.
Ques 3: Can I do IMAP to IMAP migration on Windows 11?
Ans – Yes, you can use this software on any version of Windows OS as well as macOS.
Ques 4: Does the tool allows for moving IMAP email from one host to another?
Ans – Yes, with the help of this tool you can transfer IMAP email to new host.
Ques 5: Will this tool help me for moving email from one IMAP host to another?
Ans – Yes, use this utility to transfer email from one IMAP host to another.
Ques 6: Do I need to install any external app to move email from one server to another?
Ans – No! This software is independent and grants to migrate email from one server to another without an external application.
In the above blog post, we have explained how to migrate emails from IMAP server to another server. IMAP to IMAP migration tool is an effective solution that provides 100% accurate results. Now, transfer IMAP email to new server directly without losing a single bit of information. This tool effectively helps for migrating emails from one host to another.
Let us help you! – Are you hassling with any query regarding IMAP server migration to another server? Please contact our technical support team. We are available 24*7 to give you assistance.