How to Migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace G Suite?
In this technical era, there are several business professionals who are looking for a verified solution to migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace (G Suite) account. Nowadays, users are preferring to opt for Google Workspace for completing email requirements.
There are several reasons available to choose Google Workspace instead of Ipswitch IMail. We are mentioning some points because of them users may have the desire to migrate Ipswitch IMail server to G Suite.
- Google Workspace has a low maintenance cost compared to Ipswitch IMail.
- Google Workspace comes with a user-friendly and attractive GUI.
- We all know that Google Workspace offers best-in-class security features.
- Ipswitch IMail is discontinuing soon on 30 Nov 2024.
- Administrators can easily setup Google Workspace accounts.
Read Similar: Steps Migrate Ipswitch IMail to MS Outlook
Understand User’s Concern about Ipswitch IMail
After releasing Ipswitch IMail 12.6 version, Ipswitch IMail announced that it will be retired soon on 30 Nov 2024. After this announcement, users are disappointed and they are looking for an alternative to Ipswitch IMail.
Google Workspace is now trending hence most users prefer to replace it with Google Workspace. But the problem is that users don’t want to lose their previous email messages as Ipswitch IMail Server is serving the industry since 1994.
Expert Solution to Migrate Ipswitch IMail Server to G Suite
Download BitRecover Email Backup Wizard on your computer to migrate Ipswitch IMail server to Google Workspace. This is a fully automated solution that asks only for IMAP account credentials of both Ipswitch IMail and Google Workspace accounts.
Before starting migration from Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace account. You will need to do some preparation as given below.
- Know IMAP Settings: Go to https://imapsettings.com/ and know IMAP credentials of both Ipswitch IMail Server and Google Workspace.
- Enable IMAP Settings: IMAP Settings should be enabled for your both email accounts.
- Create App Password: Generate App Password for your destination Google Workspace accounts because a normal password will not work, know how to do this – https://www.bitrecover.com/imap-settings/gmail/
- Create Destination Accounts: You will need to create destination Google Workspace (G Suite) accounts for your employees.
How to Migrate Ipswitch IMail Server to Google Workspace?
- Start the suggested utility on your computer and choose IMAP as an email source.
- Thereafter, enter Ipswitch IMail account credentials and press the Login button.
- Now you can see the Ipswitch IMail folder in the software GUI, select required folders.
- After that, choose IMAP Server as the saving option as shown in the screenshot.
- Use advance filters for selective Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace migration.
- Enter the account credentials of your Google Workspace (G Suite) accounts.
- After that, click on Backup to begun migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace.
- The procedure to migrate Ipswitch IMail to G Suite completed successfully.
- Now Login to your Google Workspace account and see imported data.
For On-Disk Ipswitch IMail Users
Several users use On-Disk Ipswitch IMail Server on local computer, if you are one of them and want to migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace account. Then you need to use BitRecover IMail Migrator Wizard which supports on-premise Ipswitch IMail accounts. Even this recommended software comes with IMAP saving option. Hence, this is well-suitable for you.
Benefits of Software
- Use Batch Mode option allows you to migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace in bulk. For the batch mode option, you will need to create a CSV file having multiple account credentials.
- The tool allows you to check or uncheck required email folders according to your choice to migrate only selected folders between both accounts. This is helpful in such cases as sometimes users want to migrate only important email folders from Ipswitch IMail to G Suite.
- The tool allows to use advanced filter to migrate Ipswitch IMail server to Google Workspace between dates, by email addresses, by email subject, and having specific words.
- This software has a separate option to save messages in default folders. The change language option is helpful if you are using Google Workspace in a non-English language.
- This utility keeps the actual folder structure, all email items, components, and attributes during the migration. It preserves emails with attachments, to, cc, bcc, from, subject, signature, inline images, hyperlinks, and all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1: Does your software keep email attachments while Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace?
Ans: Yes, this software preserves all types of email attachments during the completion of the task i.e., PDF, DOC, PNG, JPG, PPT, and all.
Que 2: Can I migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace without Spam, Trash, and Junk folders?
Ans: Yes, this application gives freedom to select or unselect required folders for migration. Hence, you can easily skip the migration for unnecessary folders.
Que 3: Can I install your software on both latest Windows and Mac OS?
Ans: Yes, the tool is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS including latest and previous editions.
Ipswitch IMail Server will be discontinued soon hence this is the right time to migrate Ipswitch IMail to Google Workspace. Above, we have discussed the complete step-by-step process to migrate Ipswitch IMail server to G Suite by filling only account credentials of your both accounts. If you have any doubts about resolving this query then feel free to connect with our support team. As our technical experts are available to assist you 24 hours.
Read Similar: Best Way to Migrate Ipswitch IMail to MDaemon