Switch from Exchange to Gmail, G Suite Account Including Contacts and Calendars
Wanting to transfer email from Microsoft Exchange to Gmail? If your response is yes, then you have landed on the right page. In this blog, we have covered all important instructions on how a user can migrate Exchange Server emails to Gmail, G Suite account with attachments, contacts, calendars.
About Exchange Server, Gmail, and G Suite
Microsoft Exchange Server is known as a collaborative enterprise mail server, which is developed by Microsoft Corporation. Exchange Server gives various types of facilities to the users like email, contacts, tasks, calendars, data storage, etc. Microsoft Exchange Server uses the proprietary protocol named MAPI (Messaging Application Programming Interface) as well as it also supports POP3, IMAP, SMTP protocols to configure email accounts
Gmail and G Suite (Google Apps) are cloud-based email services, which are developed by Google Inc. to send and receive email messages including contacts, calendars, etc. Gmail offers free 15 GB cloud storage to the users for saving their important data while G Suite (Google Apps) is a paid email service for professional users to access their corporate email address on Google Mail platform. Google Mail also gives facility to import and export email messages.
How to Migrate Emails from Exchange to Gmail Account ?
First of all, you need to extract emails from Exchange Server then you can migrate Exchange to Gmail with help of PST to Gmail Migration Tool
This tool has the proficiency to import Exchange PST to Gmail, Exchange PST to G Suite accounts directly without any manual process. One of the best features of this product is that it allows moving contacts from Exchange to Gmail or export calendars from Exchange to Gmail.
How to Extract Emails from Exchange Server to Import into Gmail ?
MS Exchange gives facility to export email messages from Exchange Server to local pc in PST (personal storage table) format by using various types of techniques like Use Exchange Admin Center, Exchange Management Console, PowerShell, etc. so users can use any technique to export emails from Exchange Server to the local computer.
How to Migrate Exchange to Gmail (G Suite)?
First, download Exchange to Gmail migration tool and after that follow given steps to switch from Exchange to Gmail account directly.
- Exchange to Gmail migration tool offers dual options to choose Exchange Server exported PST files and folder.
- The tool shows all item folders in the software panel with the total number of items like email folders, deleted items, contacts, calendars, journals, notes, etc. Select all of the required item folders and press the Next button.
- This Exchange to G Suite migration tool gives separate options for moving from Exchange to Google Apps (G Suite) or migrate hosted Exchange to Gmail accounts. Choose any option according to your need.
- Now asking Gmail account login details so please fill in Gmail account credentials and press the Convert button.
- Importing Exchange Server to Gmail account, it will take few minutes according to the database size and the speed of your computer.
- After completing the procedure login to your Gmail account to access Exchange Server data.
Features of Exchange to Gmail Migration Tool
- Exchange to G Suite migration tool offers dual options to choose Exchange exported PST files.
- The tool gives permission to migrate hosted Exchange to Gmail accounts directly.
- This application allows migrating from Exchange to G Suite (Google Apps) also.
- This application is capable to import large-sized Exchange Server files to Google Mail.
- The tool also allows moving contacts from Exchange to Gmail or G Suite accounts.
- Exchange to Gmail migration tool also allows exporting calendar from Exchange Gmail or G Suite accounts.
- The product is compatible to migrate Exchange 2010 to G Suite as well as it supports all Exchange Server editions.
- The tool maintains folder and sub-folders structure during the email migration.
Reasons to Forward Email from Exchange to Gmail or G Suite
- MS Exchange Server is specially designed to full fill the corporate requirements of users. While Google Mail accounts are designed for home users as well as professional individuals.
- MS Exchange Server requires technical knowledge to run it. While Google Mail services can be easily accessed by both technical as well as non-technical users as these services come with simple GUI.
- Exchange Server is well suitable for completing the business email requirement for various users while Google Mail services are best for single home and corporate individuals.
- MS Exchange Server requires heavy maintenance charges as it is a large-scale email server while Google Mail services are available free of cost or on less pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Procedure
Que 1 – Does this software permit to copy contacts from Exchange to Gmail?
Ans – Yes, the tool is able to copy contacts from Exchange to Gmail.
Que 2 – Can I export calendar from Exchange to Gmail account?
Ans – Yes, it is able to export calendars from Exchange to Gmail as well as G Suite accounts.
Que 3 – Does the tool allow to migrate Exchange 2010 to G Suite account?
Ans – Yes, it is well suitable software to migrate Exchange 2010 to G Suite as well as Exchange 2013 to G Suite, Exchange 2016 to G Suite, and all.
Que 4 – How to export PST file from Exchange Server to perform the procedure?
Ans – There are various techniques available to export PST files from Exchange Server like Exchange Admin Center, Exchange Management Console, and PowerShell. You can use any technique to export emails from Exchange Server. Still required help then contact our support team.
Exchange to Gmail migration tool comes with the free trial edition which allows importing few emails from Exchange Server to Gmail or Exchange Server to G Suite accounts. So that users can check the working process of this software before investing money to purchase a licensed version. After getting complete satisfaction, grab its license keys to switch from Exchange to Gmail or Exchange to G Suite without any limitation.
Similar blog posts