How to Import EML Files to Mailfence? [No 50 MB Limit]
If you are also one of those who are looking for a solution to import EML files to Mailfence in bulk without any limitations. Then you are on the right page, here we will show you the best and fastest solution to import your multiple EML files into the Mailfence account in just a few clicks.
Mailfence is a powerful email and collaboration platform that offers its users secure and private communication options. Based in Belgium, Mailfence is committed to protecting user data and complying with the strictest data protection laws in the world. The platform provides end-to-end encryption for all emails, calendars, contacts, and documents, ensuring that all communication is completely private and secure.
Without wasting your time, let’s get the complete information about the process.
How to Upload EML Files to Mailfence Account?
Mailfence allows users to import EML files manually with 50MB file size limits. Don’t worry, we have also a method, that imports your all emails directly into the Mailfence account.
Import EML Files to Mailfence Account Manually
Here are two methods available to move all EML files into the Mailfence account. The steps are mentioned below in detail:
Method 1: Import EML Files to Mailfence Account
- Step 1: Open your Mailfence account.
- Step 2: Hit the Message icon from the top.
- Step 3: And hit the More (…) >> Import options.
- Step 4: Click on the Import Button.
And your EML files upload into the Mailfence account successfully. If your folders have multiple folders then please zip the complete folder and then upload it.
Method 2: Transfer EML Files using Thunderbird
You probably thought that why we are using the Thunderbird email client is because thunderbird supports EML format and we can easily configure both accounts.
Step 1: Move Files to Thunderbird
We must import EML files to the Thunderbird account using the mentioned steps:
Important Note: Configure your Gmail account into Thunderbird in advance, and make sure the ImportExpertToolsNG add-on must be added. And enable the IMAP and app password in your Gmail address using the mentioned steps.
- Open your Thunderbird account.
- Right-click on any folder and choose the “Make Folder” option.
- Give a name to a folder and hit the “Create Folder” button.
- And then, right-click on the newly created folder and a list will appear.
- Choose the ImportExpertToolsNG >> Import Messages option from the list.
- Lastly, Browse the location, where the EML files are stored (ctrl + A to select all files) and choose the “Open” button.
And your all EML files were successfully uploaded. Now we will connect both accounts.
Step 2: Configure Thunderbird in Mailfence Account
- In your Mailfence account.
- Select Settings >> Messages >> External addresses options.
- And choose the Gmail option.
- Enter the email address and the app password to configure the accounts.
Now Mailfence account is connected successfully. Now drag the emails that you have added before.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Mailfence allows users to import EML files with a file size limit of 50 MB.
- 2nd Method will take a long time if you have a large number of EML files.
- And, multiple stages make the manual process tedious for all users.
- Thunderbird email client must be installed on your system.
Import EML Files to Mailfence in Batch Professionally
To transfer emails into the Mailfence account directly without having any file size limitations, we will use the BitRecover EML File Converter Tool, which allows users to upload an end number of EML files to the Mailfence account directly. The software comes with the best and most advanced features, which makes the software more usable and easy to use for all users.
The software supports all EML files exported from any email client. It provides a free demo version so that users can analyze the performance.
Also Read: How to Import PST to Mailfence Account?
Steps to Import Multiple EML Files to Mailfence Account Directly
- Download the software and install it.
- Add the EML files and folders using the Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Check and uncheck the folders from the appearing list and hit the Next button.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose the IMAP option.
- Apply the advanced filter option from the Filter Options tab.
- And enter the login details of the Mailfence account and IMAP details.
- IMAP Host: imap.mailfence.com
- IMAP Port No: 993
- Lastly, Click on the Next button to import EML files to Mailfence account.
Your all EML files will be added to the Mailfence account directly without doing any extra import–export process.
Why Professional Solutions are Better than Manual Methods?
- The software supports all EML files exported from any email client including Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Entourage, Gmail, etc.
- Users can upload multiple EML files and folders that contain multiple emails using the Select Files and Select Folders options.
- Allow users to import selected EML files in bulk without having any file size limitations.
- The advanced filter option allows users to move specific emails via Date Range, To, From, Subject, Date, etc.
- Also, the software preserves the original folder hierarchy and email components including Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Formatting, Images, Inline, Signature, etc.
Time to Say Goodbye
Here we explained the best and easiest methods to import EML files to Mailfence webmail account using manual and professional solutions. Manual methods are suitable when you have limited EML files under 50MB. But if you have a large number of EML files then go for the expert solution, which allows users to migrate emails to Mailfence account directly.