How to Import Emails from Windows Live Mail to IncrediMail ?
Many times, users need to import Windows Live Mail emails to IncrediMail email application. But they do not know the way to perform the import process and have got several similar queries like:
- How to import Windows Live Mail EML to IncrediMail 2.5?
- How to move WLM files into IncrediMail?
- How to backup Windows Live Mail emails into IMM or IML format?
Steps to Import Windows Live Mail Emails in IncrediMail
IncrediMail email application allows various email clients to import their data directly into it. Out of which one such is Windows Live Mail. Follow the mentioned steps to import EML to IncrediMail IMM application.
If you have Windows Live Mail email client installed on your machine then, follow the mentioned steps:
- Firstly, open IncrediMail email application on your system.
- Goto File menu option then, click on the Import and Export option > choose Import Messages option from list.
- Highlight Windows Live Mail from given list and click next.
- Choose the Windows Live Mail Email folders that you wish to import into IncrediMail application – You can either select All Folders or Selected Folders.
- Check an option if you need to Import all Windows Live Mail data to new folder and simply click Next.
- The tool will begin the importing process of Windows Live Mail messages into IncrediMail account by viewing live progress report.
- After the completion of process, application will pop-up a message of import completion. Then, just click on Finish.
If you do not have Windows Live Mail installed on your system then, follow the given steps:
- From the IncrediMail email application, select File option > choose Import and Export > select Import Messages… option.
- Check that the option is unchecked “only show email client installed on this computer”.
Choose Windows Live Mail from the list of options.
- Now, you need to select the folder from its saved location
- Browse EML folder from the saved location.
- Now, click on Next option to proceed further.
- After this, follow the steps in a similar way as discussed in above session.
Now, the question comes up why users need to import WLM emails into IncrediMail IML format. Read further to know the need to move Windows Live Mail data files into IncrediMail mailbox.
Reasons to Transfer Windows Live Mail Messages to IncrediMail Account
There are some reasons discussed below that leads for users to perform data migration process from WLM to IncrediMail mailbox:
- Although, IncrediMail has various advance options for fun yet, it’s not proper email client for Business or Corporate user. The emoticons and other informal multimedia options provided by IncrediMail are many times required by the users.
- IncrediMail saves all its emails in one database and attachments in a different folder (outside the database) that leads in easy data management for users.
What if you need to export your multiple Windows Live Mail EML emails from your IncrediMail account? Then, do not worry just keep on reading as we have come up with the solution to export IncrediMail IMM or IML files.
How to Export Messages from IncrediMail Application?
BitRecover IncrediMail Converter Wizard is a complete solution to perform the process of export from IncrediMail to Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc. The software is depicted with unique functionalities, which are unable to be fetched in other tools created for this purpose. Migration of the unlimited number of bulk-sized IncrediMail files can also be carried out with this program. The tool gives plenty of options to save IncrediMail files to MBOX, PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, RTF, MBX, etc. formats. No external application is needed to execute the process of data migration. Tool is operable on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit.
IncrediMail Exporter Software: Designed to Furnish Perfection
Some of the lineaments instilled in the application have been discussed below that lets the users know about the tool in brief yet explanatory manner:
- The utility ensures that the formatting of IncrediMail files is not damaged or modified in process of conversion that is why it retains the RTF as well as HTML formatting of the IMM or IML throughout the procedure.
- The conversion is absolutely supportive towards all versions of IncrediMail email client so that the process can be carried out in a smooth and successful manner.
- Meanwhile, the software does not disorders or damages the original formatting of the IncrediMail file so that the users can attain the exact data in its truest form.
- No external application is required to execute the process of data migration. Moreover, no any limitation are put to perform the data migration process.
Importing data files to another application is somehow important to manage the data. Therefore in the above-discussion, we have come up with a solution to import Windows Live Mail emails to IncrediMail mailbox. Along, with this we have also made easy for users by telling them the export process also to manage their data file accordingly.