Know How to Import EML to IncrediMail Application ?
As we all know that EML file format is used by multiple email clients for storing emails into it like Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail. Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. Though, many times users need to manage their EML data files by moving it to IncrediMail application. But the issue comes up that how to import EML to IncrediMail. As IncrediMail email application only supports IMM or IML formats for saving data. This creates a challenge for users that how to save EML file into IncrediMail IMM/IML format. Not only this, users also have various other queries like:
- How do I import orphan .eml files into IM (IncrediMail)?
- How to transfer EML data files to IncrediMail IMM/IML format?
- How to save EML files into IncrediMail mailbox?
After knowing the user’s query, we have come up with a solution to directly move EML to IncrediMail application. Read on to know in details how to import EML to IncrediMail mailbox.
Step-by-Step Process to Import .eml files into IncrediMail Application
IncrediMail is a colourful email application to manage the data files into it. It gives a direct option to import the other emails clients data into it. Out of which one such as Windows Live Mail email client that supports EML format as already discussed above. Follow the mentioned steps to import EML to IncrediMail IMM or IML format.
NOTE: For importing EML files to IncrediMail, Windows Live Mail email client should not be installed and configured on the same machine.
- Open IncrediMail email application on your Windows machine.
- Click on File > choose Import and Export option > click on Import Messages option.
- Before proceeding, first check that “only show email client installed on this computer” option is unchecked. Select Windows Live Mail from the list of email clients.
- Select the EML folder from the stored location.
- Browse .eml files from the saved location to import EML into IncrediMail application.
- Click on Next option to move further to save EML files in IncrediMail mailbox.
- Select the EML folder by choosing desired option accordingly to import .eml to IncrediMail – All Folders or Selected Folders.
- Check the option to import the EML files in new folder on IncrediMail email application and click on Next.
- Once the importing begins, application shows the live progress of transfer of EML files into IncredIMail.
- Once the process of moving .eml into IncrediMail account is completed, pop-up message comes up. Just click on Finish option to end the procedure.
In this way, you can easily import EML files into IncrediMail account. If you want to export IncrediMail files to EML or other file formats. Then, read further and know the way to export IncrediMail IMM or IML files to other email data files.
Know how you can export your IncrediMail messages to other email applications
BitRecover IncrediMail Converter Wizard software makes easy for the users to export IncrediMail IMM or IML files to other email clients like Thunderbird, MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, etc. The tool comes up with plenty of options to convert IncrediMail data files into other email data files like PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, HTML, RTF, etc. The software is a completely standalone application to migrate the data files accordingly. No limitation is imposed by the tool to export IML or IMM data files.
- 100% safe and secure to migrate IncrediMail IMM or IML files.
- Moves bulk of IncrediMail data files at once to the desired option.
- No external utility is needed to execute the procedure.
- Accessible on all IncrediMail versions and Windows OS.
- Retains the data integrity, Meta properties, attachments, etc.
Users might feel the need to import EML in bulk to IncrediMail when they have official requirements to be fulfilled. Therefore, in the above discussion, we have described the complete solution to import EML to IncrediMail application directly. With this, we have also described the way to export IncrediMail IMM or IML data files.