Google Takeout Backup Alternative for Providing 100% Accurate Result
Know About Google Takeout
Google Takeout (Google Takeaway) allows users to retrieve their Google Workspace (Gmail or G Suite) emails, contacts, and other data associated with the accounts. It is a 100% free service offered via Google and a lot of users prefer to use it for archiving Gmail data from cloud to local computer. Using Google Takeaway, users can retrieve the associated data in standard file extensions under ZIP or TGZ files such as Emails – MBOX mailbox format, Contacts – vCard format, etc.
About Google Takeaway Working Process
- Firstly, login to your Gmail account and then go to – https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
- Thereafter, choose required items associated with your Google account. In our case, we have selected only emails and contacts.
- Select a delivery method according to your convenience as shown in the respective screenshot.
- After that, choose Frequency from dual options i.e., Export Once for 1 export and Export every 2 months for one year for 6 exports.
- Google Takeout allows downloading data in compressed ZIP or TGZ file in 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, and 10 GB sizes accordingly.
- Thereafter, click on the Create Export button and beginning of export process. This process can take a few hours or days for finishing the task.
- Lastly, you will receive an email having download links of your selected data.
User’s Query about Google Takeout Backup
Hello experts, I have used Google Takeout for retrieving Google Workspace email messages. Using Google Takeaway service, I have got emails into MBOX format but I have not MBOX supportable email client currently. Actually, at present time, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop-based email client but is supports PST file extension. Please help me out from this crucial problem and suggest me how can I import MBOX files to outlook 2019.
– Robert, California
Google Takeout Email Backup Alternative for Downloaded Data
Hi Robert, BitRecover has a full-proof solution like BitRecover Google Takeout Converter Wizard. This is a great Google Takeout Backup Tool for downloaded data. Using this software, computer users can backup Google Takeout downloaded emails into multiple formats as given below.
- Standard Email Formats – PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, NSF, OLM, TGZ, and Maildir.
- Generic Document Formats – TXT, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, CSV, and PDF.
- Popular Email Clients – Outlook for Windows & Mac, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, HCL Notes, Zimbra, MyOffice Mail, Entourage, etc.
- Best Cloud-Email Services – Google Workspace (Gmail or G Suite), Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, Microsoft 365, IBM Verse, Amazon Workmail, and All IMAP supportable services.
- Enterprise Level Servers – Exchange Server, Zimbra Server, HCL Domino Server, all Maildir, and IMAP supportable servers.
Use of Suggested Google Takeout Backup Tool Alternative
- Launch Google Takeaway Backup Tool and choose any one option from Select Files or Select Folders. Using these options, you can easily insert Takeout MBOX files in the software interface.
- Now you can view MBOX files in the software, select them, and hit on the Next button to continue.
- After that, opt a saving format in pursuance of your choice from multiple saving options.
- Select destination path to store output data and do advanced settings if required.
- At last, press Next button to start retrieving Google Takeaway emails into the choice file extension.
Hi BitRecover support team, I am sending you this email because I am looking for a fully automate Google Takeout backup alternative for Windows PC. Actually, I have watched a live video about Google Takeout working process. But I don’t want to follow the lengthy process with limitations. Please recommend me a powerful Google Takeout Backup Tool alternative.
– Penelope, Florida
Automate Google Takeout Backup Alternative for Cloud Data
Hi Penelope, we think your decision is right for avoiding all limitations and saving your much time. You can proudly use BitRecover Gmail Backup Wizard for downloading automate Google Takeout backup. It is fully robotic software that asks for only Google Workspace (Gmail / G Suite) credentials i.e., Email Address or Password for downloading the data. The tool comes with a lot of facilities, some are given below.
- Batch Mode – Using this option, users can download Google Takeout email backup from multiple Gmail or G Suite accounts at once.
- File Explorer View – Users can preview all email folders in the software GUI and choose only specific folders for processing.
- Multiple Saving Option – This automate Google Takeout Backup Software has approx 30 saving options. Users can choose any saving option according to choice.
- File Naming Options – 10 different file naming options are helpful to manage extracted emails and documents in several subjective styles.
- Filter Options – Using advance filter options, users can get Google Takeout backup by Date Range, From Email ID, To Email ID, and Subject.
Software Working Process
- Start Google Takeaway Backup Tool alternative, enter account login details, and press Login button.
- Thereafter, select required email folders and saving option as needed.
- Choose file naming option formatting.
- Browse destination path to store output emails and documents.
- After that, click on Backup button to start downloading Google Takeaway email backup.
- At last, get resultant data in the selected file extension.
In the above article, we have mentioned two Google Takeout Backup Alternative tools. You can use the suggested software in both situations like Takeaway downloaded data or cloud data. These Google Takeout Backup Tools are available with free trial version and provide 100% user satisfaction. If you have any other query then you can feel free to contact with BitRecover Support Team.