How to Convert Outlook Emails to Zip File ?
Do you want to export Outlook emails to zip file (compressed file format) ?
If your answer is Yes, then don’t worry, we have a solution for your need.
In this blog post, we are going to explain you the step by step procedure. Using this approach one can know how to zip multiple emails in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019. After reading this article, anyone can easily solve out below queries.
- How to save Outlook emails in a zip file ?
- What is the way to put Outlook emails into a zip file ?
- How do I create a Zip file in Outlook 2016 ?
- Does there any solution to create a Zip file from Outlook emails ?
- How to convert PST to Zip compressed files ?
How to Create a Zip File with Outlook Emails ?
Follow these steps to make a Zip file with Outlook:
- Launch BitRecover Outlook PST Converter.
- Choose required email data from Outlook.
- Enable desired Outlook emails for conversion.
- Select EML as saving option and destination path.
- Press on the Convert to start to create a Zip file from Outlook folder.
- Right click on converted folders>>Send to>>Compressed folder.
Download Similar Product – Corrupt Zip File Repair Software
How to Save Outlook Emails in a Zip File ?
- At first, download the software which supports all Microsoft Outlook editions and both Unicode PST and ANSI PST files too.
- Run the tool, and choose “Convert configured Outlook mailbox data” option to load emails automatically from configured Outlook. The tool also has “Let me select my Outlook mailbox data” option load Outlook PST files / folders manually from software panel.
- Select all or specific email folders from the software panel and press the Next button to continue.
- Choose EML as saving format because it is standard file format for storing the mailboxes. After selecting saving format press Next button to convert PST to EML format.
- Users can also select the file naming option for storing the resultant emails in a professional way.
- Choose the destination path and press the Next button to start the conversion process.
- The email conversion process is running, please wait a while.
- Task completed successfully in a convenient way, click on the Ok button.
- Here you can see the resultant email folders at destination path, select all or required email folders and right click on the folder(s). Select Send to >> Compressed (zipped) folder option to create a zip file from Outlook emails.
In this way anyone can easily put Outlook emails into a zip file, it is very easy to use and simplified technique to export Outlook email to zip file. The tool also holds all email attachments and components during completing the task.
Read some users queries
Hi BitRecover support, I am the owner of a medium-sized business firm. Here my all employees are using Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 editions. I want to export Outlook emails to zip file for archiving them in a local hard drive for Outlook backup. Do you have any software to create a zip file from Outlook emails?
– Connor, Washington
Hello experts, I am searching an expert technique to put Outlook emails into a zip file. If you have a solution then send it to me for converting Microsoft Outlook emails into Zip compressed file format. My Outlook version is Outlook 2016 Windows edition.
– Santiago, Detroit
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to export emails from Outlook to Zip file?
Ans – Just follow given steps to get MS Outlook emails into Zip compressed format.
- Download above mentioned software and load Outlook data files in the software panel.
- Select EML as saving format and press Next button to continue.
- Choose the destination path for storing the resultant EML files and click on the Next button for completion of the task.
- Right click on resultant folder(s) and choose Send to >> Compressed (zipped) folder option. It is completed now.
Que 2 – Can I create a zip file from Outlook emails inclusive of attachments?
Ans – Yes, of course, the tool keeps all email attachments and components during saving Outlook emails into Zip compressed format.
Que 3 – Can I convert PST to Zip file using above recommended solution?
Ans – Yes, the tool supports both Unicode and ANSI PST files to creating the Zip compressed file.
Software Features & Benefits
1. It is capable to create a zip file from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. editions.
2. It holds email attachments, components, attributes, etc. during saving emails from Outlook to zip compressed format.
3. It is able to load emails folders automatically from the default storage location of configured Outlook editions.
4. It offers several file naming options for easy file management and users can store resultant Zipped files at the default storage location of the computer.
5. It comes with a free demo edition so that users can easily check the product functionality before upgrading.
Just grab this utility to export Outlook emails to zip compressed format, it is trustworthy all in one software which can be used for solving different types of reasonable queries. The tool preserves emails, attachments, subject, to, cc, bcc, signature, text, images, HTML links, etc. during putting Outlook emails into a zip file.