How to Delete Duplicate Emails from Opera Mail Account?
I had 4 email accounts configured in my Opera Mail account, and when I combined the data from all four accounts into one account. After that, I was getting lots of duplicate emails in my Opera Mail account, after which I was not able to understand what to do in this situation. Please suggest to me…..
Are you also facing a similar situation with too many duplicate emails in your Opera Mail account? And you are now unsure about what to do. So no need to worry now you have come to the right article here you will be told the process to delete duplicate emails from Opera Mail account. Using this you can very easily remove duplicate emails from Opera Mail without losing the accuracy of your data.
Now you are wondering whether any technical knowledge is required to do this process. So we tell you that there is no need for any technical knowledge to do this. If you follow our step-by-step process, then you can delete duplicate emails from Opera Mail without any hassle. In this article, we are going to discuss such a solution to remove duplicate emails in Opera Mail accounts which is very easy to use and even a non-technical user can use it very easily. Let’s start the article now
Read Similar: Professional Way to Remove Google Takeout Duplicates
Pro Solution to Remove Duplicate Emails in Opera Mail Client
The best solution to delete duplicate emails from Opera Mail account is BitRecover MBOX Duplicate Remover Software. The software is highly capable of removing duplicate items from your Opera Mail account in bulk and completes the process without any errors. If you are thinking that this process can be done with the help of any manual solution, if you have duplicate emails in bulk then you cannot do it with the help of a manual solution. If you have only a few duplicate emails in your Opera account, then you can delete duplicate emails one by one, but instead, you have thousands of duplicate emails, then you will have to go towards a professional solution.
Note: To use this Opera Mail duplicate email remover software, you need to go through three steps.
(#1) Extract mailbox file from your account,
(#2) Delete duplicate emails from Opera Mail account using suggested software,
(#3) Import the resultant files back to Opera mail account.
Now you must be thinking that this is a long process, but don’t worry, it is not a long process, if you follow the guidance given by us, you will complete this process within a few minutes.
#1: How to Get Mailbox File from Opera Mail Account?
- Firstly, Open the Opera Mail Account on your system
- After that, right-click the folder and then select the Export option
- Finally, choose the destination path and then the Save button, now your Opera Mail account’s mailbox folder has been saved into .mbs format
Note: If you are finding these steps too difficult then you can browse the mailbox folder of Direct Opera Mail which the Opera Mail account by default saves in your system. If you are worried about the where find opera mail account mailbox location path, don’t worry I have mentioned below:
(C: \ Users \ Name \ App Data \ Local \ Opera \ Opera \ mail \)
#2: How to Delete Duplicate Emails from Opera Mail Using Automatic Solution?
- Firstly, download this Opera Mail Duplicate Email Remover Software and then launch and open it on your Windows platform
- After that, click the Select Folder or Select File option to choose the opera mailbox file on that desired location
- Now, check or uncheck the opera mailbox folder as per your requirement and then click the Next button
- Thereafter, Select the Destination path for the resultant file and then choose the duplicate removal option as per your need
- Now, you can see the live duplication removal process on the software panel
- Finally, you can view the resulting files at the destination path you have selected
#3: How to Import Resultant File into Opera Mail Account?
- Firstly, open your Opera Mail account on your computer, and then click the ALT button on your keyboard
- After that, click the Setting button in the drop-down menu and then choose the Import-Export option
- Thereafter, select the Import Mail option and then click the Import Genric MBOX file option
- Finally, browse the resultant file using the Add folder or Add MBOX option and then click the Next button >> Finish button
Note: Duplicate emails have been removed from your Opera Mail account and the resulting file has been imported into your Opera Mail account. After which you can access your data without any problem.
In this article, you learned how to delete duplicate emails from Opera Mail account without losing any correct emails. If you want to complete this process without any problem, then follow this process without skipping any step. To remove duplicate emails in Opera Mail account, you have to follow three steps, whose guidance we have explained above in the brief.