How to Migrate Thunderbird to Mac Mail?
A lot of Mozilla Thunderbird users in Windows OS, want to convert Thunderbird emails to Mac Mail emails, without losing any emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, and other important items. If you are one of them, then just follow the below mentioned simple steps for completing the task using trusted software.
How to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Mac Mail ?
First of all, download Thunderbird Converter Software on your computer and install the setup on your pc. The tool is also known as Thunderbird to Mac Mail Converter because of its functionality.
1 – Start the tool that is capable to upload Mozilla Thunderbird profile data automatically in the software interface. However, it is also capable to upload Thunderbird profile folders manually in the software panel using Select Folder or Select Files.
2 – Now you can preview Thunderbird email folders in the software window. Choose all or specific folders and click on the Next button.
3 – After that, choose MBOX from the list of saving options.
4 – Browse a destination path to store your resultant mailbox files and hit on the Next button to continue.
5 – Windows Thunderbird to Mac Mail migration procedure is running as shown in the screenshot.
6 – You will get a ‘completed successfully’ message pop up when the migration process gets completed.
7 – Resultant data is stored in the destination path as in the selected (MBOX) format.
- Run Mac Mail email client and choose File >> Import Mailboxes… option.
- Now it will ask, ‘import data from’;from here choose Other option to continue.
- Choose files in the MBOX format option and press Continue.
- At last browse resultant MBOX files from the computer, choose them, and complete the process.
In this way, users can convert Thunderbird to Mac Mail email client effortlessly. The tool holds the same folder structure, attachments, email items, hyperlinks, and other important information during the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to import contacts from Thunderbird to Mail Mac?
Ans – Just follow these simple steps to import contacts from Thunderbird to Mac Mail.
- First, export Thunderbird contacts to vCard format and paste resultant vCard file to Mac Computer.
- Run Mac Mail email client, choose File >> Import option, choose vCard file, and complete the process.
Que 2 – How to migrate Thunderbird to Mac Mail?
Ans – Here are the steps for Thunderbird to Mac Mail migration.
- Download and install BitRecover Thunderbird to Mac Mail Converter.
- After that, export Thunderbird emails to MBOX format using the software.
- Import MBOX files to Mac Mail effortlessly
Que 3 – Can I install the mentioned software on Mac OS X Computer?
Ans – Yes, the tool can be installed on both Windows OS and macOS based computers.
Benefits of Thunderbird to Mac Mail Migration Tool
- The tool gives facility to load Mozilla Thunderbird folders in the software interface automatically as well as manually.
- This application allows transferring selected Thunderbird folders to Mac Mail quickly.
- Thunderbird to Mac Mail Software supports all Mozilla Thunderbird editions such as 60.0, 52.0, 45.0, 38.0.1, 31.0, etc.
- It gives freedom to store resultant mailbox files at selected destination path.
- The tool is compatible with all 32 bit & 64 bit Windows Operating System.
- Thunderbird to Mac Mail Migration Tool keeps email attachments, folders, signature, subject, to, cc, bcc, from, date, time, etc. information.
Thunderbird to Mac Mail Migration Tool is available in the online market with a free trial version. And it allows exporting a maximum of 25 emails from Windows Thunderbird to Mac Mail supportable format. First, get complete satisfaction from the trial edition of the software and after that proudly purchase its license keys with 30 days money-back guarantee. Now you can convert unlimited emails Thunderbird to Mac Mail. We have recommended it for several users and they got 100% accurate result with complete satisfaction.