How to Convert Outlook Mail to Word Document?
Read to convert Outlook email to word document but don’t have an idea where to start from? Read this blog to know in detail how to export emails from Outlook account to Word.
Save emails from Outlook to word documents so that you can efficiently open them even if you delete them from Outlook account. If you copy Outlook emails to word document, there could be a threat to your personal data or you may lose formatting.
So, in such case, you can convert Outlook email to word document with the help of an automated software.
How to Convert Outlook Emails to Word Document ?
Just follow the given 3 steps to export multiple emails from Outlook to Word document.
- Export all emails from MS Outlook
- Convert Outlook Emails to Word Document
- After converting Outlook to Word format, open the documents
Export Multiple Emails from Outlook to Word
It is the first step for converting Outlook emails to Word documents in bulk because it is compulsory to export all email messages from MS Outlook to the local computer to perform the conversion procedure.
Just follow the given steps to export emails from Microsoft Outlook to the local computer.
- Start Microsoft Outlook and choose Open & Export << Import/Export option as shown in the screenshot.
- Now select Export to a file option and click on the Next button.
- Choose Outlook Data File (.pst) and press Next button.
- From here choose all or required folder to export emails and hit on Next button.
- By default, it will save exported emails at desktop but you can change the destination path by clicking on Browse button. After selecting the destination path click on the Finish button.
- Before exporting emails, users can protect the exported file with the password, it is an optional option and after filling the password click on Ok button.
- Exporting emails from Outlook email client, it will take a few minutes according to the database size.
- Here is exported PST file, it has all MS Outlook emails. Now, the first step is finished.
Note That – Users can also export PST file from the default storage location of MS Outlook directly.
Outlook 2007, 2010 – C:\users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook
Outlook 2013, 2016 – C:\users\username\Documents\Outlook Files
How to Save Emails from Outlook to Word Document ?
It is the second step to move emails from Outlook to Word documents. MS Outlook exports all emails into PST format while MS Word saves the documents into DOC format. There is software available to convert PST to DOC format, after converting the email messages into DOC format, users can access them with MS Word.
After downloading the tool, you’ll see the starting screen as shown here:
Now, choose single or multiple Outlook emails which you wish to export into word.
Then. enable desired Outlook mailboxes to convert Outlook email to word.
Thereafter, select DOC as file saving option.
Lastly, hit on the Convert button to start the conversion process.
After Convert an Outlook Email to a Word, Open the Documents
It is the third and last step to transfer Outlook emails to Word, after converting Microsoft Outlook email messages in DOC format, users can easily open DOC files with MS Words without facing any difficulties. Now queries like how to convert Outlook emails to Word document, how to transfer Outlook emails to Word, how to move emails from Outlook to Word? etc. has been solved.
Benefits of Outlook to Word Converter Solution
- The tool allows to export multiple Outlook emails to Word documents at once
- The tool supports conversion of large-sized Outlook file to Word document
- This application supports conversion of Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. exported files.
- Gives the facility to export emails from Outlook tino Word without any limitation.
- The tool maintains attachments while export Outlook emails to Word document.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – Can I convert Outlook email to Word document without software?
Ans – Yes, but manual method is required deep technical knowledge which is not possible by non-technical users and manual method allows to convert an Outlook email to a Word document one by one which is the time-consuming method.
Most of the professional users do not use the manual method for transferring Outlook email to Word document because they want to export multiple Outlook emails to Word document at once.
Que 2 – Does your software support latest Windows 10 OS?
Ans – Yes, this recommended software supports all latest as well as old Windows OS successfully.
Que 3 – My MS Outlook PST file has many important attachments, which are most important for me. Does your software extract attachments during moving emails from Outlook to Word?
Ans – Yes, don’t worry this application creates the separate folder for extracting attachments during migrating Outlook Mail to Word document.
Ques 4 – Can I convert Outlook 2010 email to word document?
Ans – Yes, you can convert Outlook email to word document irrespective of its version.
After reading the above procedure anyone can easily export multiple emails from Outlook into Word document including attachments. It is a professional technique to convert Outlook email to Word document for business or corporate use. Just download recommended software free of cost for evaluation, free trial edition gives the facility to convert 25 emails from each folder of MS Outlook to Word documents and after evaluating the tool, grab its license keys for moving unlimited emails from Outlook to Word format.