How to Batch Convert PLT to PDF File? Step by Step Guide
Probably, you have a PLT file and you want to batch convert PLT to PDF file. many times. This happens when we have a PLT file and we want to save the file in PDF format. because using PDF format has many benefits.
I know many of you don’t know what is PLT file, is because mostly this file we received or downloaded from anywhere. Don’t worry, here first we will explain what is PLT file and then we will show you the free methods to open a PLT file to PDF.
What is a PLT File?
Autodesk, Inc. created the PLT file format for use with their vector plotters; it stores the information necessary to create a physical copy of a CAD file. Computer-Aided Design, or CAD for short, is the practice of making technical drawings with the use of specialized computer software. Plotting, in its most basic sense, refers to the process of physically printing a design made in CAD software.
Now the PLT file opens with limited devices and plat formats, while the PDF file is accessible on any device and platform. Also, the PDF file is a widely used file format, so users can simply create, edit and save the file.
Read More: How to Export PLT Files to PNG Format?
Fastest Solution to Batch Convert PLT to PDF File
batch convert PLT to PDF with all of its attachments is one of the better options for the BitRecover DWG File Converter. This tool includes a lot of extra functions, such as batch converting several PLT files. Users may also choose to store just certain PLT files. The program’s graphical user interface (GUI) is straightforward and easy to use by anybody. The software does not rely on any other resources, therefore there is no need to download and install anything else.
Advance Features of the PLT to PDF Converter
- Allow users to convert multiple PLT files to PDF format in bulk at one time to batch convert PLT to PDF.
- Support all PLT files created with all versions of AutoCAD drawing software including 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, and all.
- Provide dual options to upload single and multiple PLT files using select files and select folder options.
- Not only PLT files, but the software also supports all drawing files like AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF, DWFX, DGN, IFC, IGES, PLT, STL, CFF2, etc.
- Also, the tool is totally independent and a standalone tool, there is no need to install and download any third-party application.
- Also, users can convert selected PLT files from the software panel.
Working Steps to Batch Convert PLT to PDF Format
- Download and launch the tool on your system.
- Next, upload the PLT file using provided options like select files and select folders.
- Now, all the data will appear on the screen, and select the needed data from here to batch convert PLT to PDF.
- And then, click on the select saving option and choose “PDF” from the list.
- Now, browse the saving location to save the converted PDF file.
- Lastly, click on the Start icon to batch convert PLT to PDF format.
Important Note: The software has a free demo version that allows users to convert one file. For unlimited conversion purchase the licensed versions to batch convert PLT to PDF.
What Client Says?
Frequently Asked Questions
Hey, does this tool supports the PLT file created with AutoCAD drawing 2016?
Yes, the tool supports all versions of AutoCAD drawing including 2016, and the latest 2021 versions.
Hey, I have some DNG files which is created with the AutoCAD drawing tool, does this tool support it?
Yes, the software supports all types of files, and you can easily batch convert DGN to PDF documents.
I have the latest windows 11, does the tool support it?
Yes, the software supports all Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, 6, and all previous versions.
Time to Say Goodbye
In the previous section, we detailed the comprehensive way to batch convert PLT to PDF, including all of the relevant information. In this article, we will discuss how users may convert the PLT file of any version of the AutoCAD drawing application by utilizing a professional solution. It provides a free sample version for simple conversion and comes with the product. Users may go to the website to get the utility and investigate how the tool works.