Runbox IMAP Settings to configure account in Outlook, Android, Mac, Windows Mail and other email clients
BitRecover Support Team | June 15th, 2020 | Email Settings
Are you trying to setup Runbox email in any email program using IMAP settings? Is this case then, read this blog you will find all the information on the settings for Runbox IMAP Settings. To configure the Runbox account for Android, iPad, Outlook and elsewhere, it is necessary to know your Runbox IMAP, and SMTP settings so, you can copy the following IMAP settings about the configuration of the Runbox Email Settings and use in any desired Email application without need of any technical knowledge.
After successful configuration of Runbox using below Runbox IMAP Server Settings you can easily use your preferred email client for receiving incoming emails Moreover, According to our survey most of the users are looking to change their User Interface so, they can setup their Runbox in any other Email Application like Outlook, Mac, iPad and other without any issue.
Advanced Email Settings for Runbox account?
So, If you have any other questions about Runbox Email client Settings ? then, please Contact us.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
Runbox IMAP Incoming mail server:
993, requires SSL (Copy)
143, non-secure (Copy)
Runbox POP3 Incoming mail server:
995, requires SSL (Copy)
110, non-secure (Copy)
Runbox SMTP Outgoing mail server:
Let’s take a glimpse on a user’s query and the solution given:
Hi team, I’m Judith, who has been using Runbox email for past 10 years and now I I need to migrate over a thousand of emails Runbox emails without a tiring process, therefore please suggest the best solution for me so that I can quickly convert my emails and save to my desktop without losing any data.
Best Solution to Backup Runbox emails to Any other Email Application?
If you have a chunks of emails in Runbox account and looking to transfer them to any other Email application without configuration of any Runbox Email Server Settings So, Try out the best hassle free tool recommended by the professionals Runbox Backup Wizard that will quickly download your emails and save them to any other desktop & cloud email ( like Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, Zimbra, Gmail, Office365, Exchange Server, Yahoo etc) & File format ( Like PDF, HTML, MBOX, DOC, RTF, OLM etc).
- Therefore, Download the software and launch it properly on Windows Machine
Some Advanced and Salient Features of the Tool:-
- Simple and Intuitive Interface : This tool has a simple and intuitive interface which is very easily to use and perform the Migration for end users.
- Supports Windows Version : Moreover, this professional utility can be easily launched in all the versions of Windows i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- 30+ Saving Options : You will get 30+ saving options to backup your Runbox emails easily choose your preferred one and save in your desktop or any another Email Application.
- Maintains Data Integrity : Also, this is powerful and trustworthy solution will maintains retains the same folder hierarchy Moreover, it will also convert your Runbox emails with attachments maintaining all the email properties like cc, bcc, time, Date etc
So, Let’s watch the video illustrating complete Runbox backup process:
In this bog, we’ve provided Runbox IMAP settings because, many users have trouble configuring their account so, we’ve provided the settings we trust after using these Runbox Email settings you can easily setup your account without having any problems so, if you are still facing problems in configuring your account in your favorite email application then you can try the Runbox Backup Wizard, that allows you to save it to another file format / email application so that you can save it for the future.
Similar Blog Posts-
- Optusnet Email Settings
- IMAP Settings for Excite Mail
- Socket.net Email Settings
- Nate Mail IMAP Settings
- IMAP Settings for NetZero Webmail
- Daum.net Email Settings
- RCN Mail IMAP Settings
- Naver.com IMAP Settings
- AT&T IMAP Settings
- Bluewin IMAP Email Settings
- Mail.com IMAP Settings
- O2.PL IMAP Settings for Android, Outlook, Mac and other
- Telenet IMAP Settings for iPhone, Outlook and other Email Clients