How to Remove the VBA Password from Visio File?
Are you also one of the users, who are looking for a way to remove the VBA password from Visio file *.vsdm, *.vssx, *.vssm, *.vxtx, *.vstm files? if yes, then you are on the right page.
In this age of technology, we perform all of our work on digital spreadsheets, such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio, amongst other applications, for the sake of flexibility and speed. Additionally, if we are working professionals. We are required to protect our files and information using a password at all times.
And the password for the VBA project is one of the most effective techniques to protect our data. But have you ever considered what you would do if you forgot and lost the password to the VBA project? Don’t worry; in this article, we will walk you through the most efficient and risk-free methods to remove the VBA password from Visio.
But do you know completely about the Visio file? no, don’t worry, before starting the process, take some knowledge about Visio files.
About Visio File
Microsoft Office has an application called Visio that acts as a data visualization tool and displays information in a style that is straightforward to comprehend. Visio uses common pictures and enables flowcharts and decision diagrams to employ those images to explain data. This software is most frequently utilized for data that fits very well in diagrams and charts.
When a user develops a design in Microsoft Visio and saves it to a disc, the project is saved in a variety of file formats, including VSDX, VSX, VTX, VDX, VSSX, VSTX, VSDM, VSSM, and VSTM file format. These file types are included in the Visio file formats.
Also Read: How to Remove Macro Virus from Word File?
Direct Solution to remove VBA password from Visio
BitRecover VBA Password Remover Wizard was created as a result of extensive research to erase Visio’s VBA password. The software is designed using cutting-edge algorithms, which is one of the reasons why it is so effective at removing VBA passwords from Visio files. All Visio VBA project files, including *.vsdm, *.vssx, *.vssm, *.vxtx, and *.vstm files, may have the password removed quickly and simply by authorized users. In addition, users can unlock the password for many files all at once.
Superior Features of the Software
- The software is compatible with all Visio VBA project files, such as .vsdm, .vssx, .vssm, .vxtx, and .vstm files.
- In addition, the application will save and keep all of the Modules and macros while the procedure is being performed.
- The application is equipped with the capabilities to effortlessly erase a highly secured VBA password from the project.
- Furthermore, users can effortlessly operate the software on all versions of the Windows Operating System, including Windows 11, 10, 8, and all earlier versions.
- The software offers two different uploading methods, one for a single Visio file and another for numerous files all at once.
- The tool often has a free version that users may test out to get familiar with its interface and functionality.
How to Remove the VBA Password from Visio?
- Download and run the tool on your machine.
- Now from the “Select Files” and “Select Folder” options, upload the single and multiple Visio files.
- After that, all the data will show on the screen, select the required files.
- Now, browse the saving location to save the unlocked Visio files.
- In the end, press the “Remove” icon to start the process.
Important Note: The software comes with the free version, which only detects the password. If you want to remove the complete password, then you must purchase the licensed version of the software.
Time to say goodbye
In this article, we’ll show you how to remove the VBA password in Visio using one of the greatest tools. Incredible and cutting-edge features may be found in the software. In addition, users may test the functionality of the tool by downloading the free version of the software.